1. Xu XZ, Xu Y, Chen SC, Xu SG, Zhang HW. Soil loss and conservation in the black soil region of Northeast China: a retrospective study. Environmental Science and Policy. 2010; 13(8): 793–800. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsci.2010.07.004.
2. Duan XW, Xie Y, Ou TH, Lu HM. Effects of soil erosion on long-term soil productivity in the black soil region of northeastern China. Catena. 2011; 87(2): 268–275. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2011.06.012.
3. Liu XB, Zhang SL, Zhang XY, Ding GW, Cruse RM. Soil erosion control practices in Northeast China A mini-review. Soil and Tillage Research. 2011; 117(117): 44–48. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2011.08.005.
4. Fang HY, Sun LY, Qi DL, Cai QG. Using 137Cs technique to quantify soil erosion and deposition rates in an agricultural catchment in the black soil region, Northeast China. Geomorphology. 2012; 169-170(169):142–150. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2012.04.019.
5. Liu BY, Yan BX, Shen B, Wang ZQ, Wei X. Current status and comprehensive control strategies of soil erosion for cultivated land in the Northeastern black soil area of China. Science of Soil and Water Conservation. 2008; 6(1): 1–8. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1672-3007.2008.01.001.
6. Wu LP. Speed up the step of soil conservation to prevent the black soil. China Water Resources, 2003; 7: 32–33.
7. Wang ZQ, Liu BY, Wang XY, Gao XF, Liu G. Erosion effect on the productivity of black soil in Northeast China. Science in China Series D-Earth Sciences, 2009; 52(7):1005–1021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11430-009-0093-0.
8. Fang H, Sun L. Modelling soil erosion and its response to the soil conservation measures in the black soil catchment, Northeastern China. Soil and Tillage Research. 2017; 165: 23–33. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2016.07.015.
9. An J, Zheng FL, Wang B. Using 137Cs technique to investigate the spatial distribution of erosion and deposition regimes for a small catchment in the black soil region, Northeast China. Catena. 2014; 123: 243–251. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2014.08.009.
10. Du P, Walling DE. Using 137Cs measurements to investigate the influence of erosion and soil redistribution on soil properties. Applied Radiation and Isotopes. 2011; 69(5): 717–726. doi: 10.1016/j.apradiso.2011.01.022 21296581
11. Porto P, Walling DE, Ferro V. 2001. Validating the use of 137Cs measurements to estimate soil erosion rates in a small drainage basin in Calabria, Southern Italy. Journal of Hydrology, 2001; 248(1): 93–108. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1694(01)00389-4.
12. Elliott WJ, Weber RR, Nelson KS, Oliner CM, Fumo MT, Gretler DD, et al. Renal and hemodynamic effects of intravenous fenoldopam versus nitroprusside in severe hypertension. Circulation. 1990; 81(3): 970–977. doi: 10.1161/01.cir.81.3.970 1968368
13. Collins AL, Walling DE, Sichingabula HM, Leek GJL. Using137Cs measurements to quantify soil erosion and redistribution rates for areas under different land use in the Upper Kaleya River basin, southern Zambia. Geoderma. 2001; 104(3): 299–323. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0016-7061(01)00087-8.
14. Teramage MT, Onda Y, Kato H, Wakiyama Y, Mizugaki S, Duchemin M, et al. The relationship of soil organic carbon to 210Pbex and 137Cs during surface soil erosion in a hillslope forested environment. Geoderma. 2013; 192(1): 59–67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2012.08.030.
15. Gaspar L, Navas A, Walling DE, Machín J, Arozamena JG. Using 137Cs and 210Pbex to assess soil redistribution on slopes at different temporal scales. Catena. 2013; 102: 46–54. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2011.01.004.
16. Wallbrink PJ, Roddy BP, Olley JM. A tracer budget quantifying soil redistribution on hillslopes after forest harvesting. Catena. 2002; 47(3): 179–201. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0341-8162(01)00185-0.
17. Benmansour M, Mabit L, Nouira A, Moussadek R, Bouksirate H, Duchemin M, et al. Assessment of soil erosion and deposition rates in a Moroccan agricultural field using fallout 137Cs and 210Pbex. Journal of environmental radioactivity. 2013; 115(1): 97–106. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvrad.2012.07.013.
18. Chappell A, Warren A. Spatial scales of 137Cs-derived soil flux by wind in a 25 km2 arable area of eastern England. Catena. 2003; 52(3): 209–234. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0341-8162(03)00015-8.
19. Gharibreza M, Raj JK, Yusoff I, Othman O, Tahir WZ, Ashraf AM. Land use changes and soil redistribution estimation using 137Cs in the tropical Bera Lake catchment, Malaysia. Soil and Tillage Research. 2013; 131: 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2013.02.010.
20. Damnati B, Ibrahimi S, Radakovitch O. Quantifying erosion using 137Cs and 210Pb in cultivated soils in three Mediterranean watershed Synthesis study from El Hachef, Raouz and Nakhla (North West Morocco). Journal of African Earth Science. 2013; 79: 50–57. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2012.10.006.
21. Petrović J, Ćujić M, Đorđević M, Dragović R, Gajić B, Dragović S, et al. Spatial distribution and vertical migration of 137Cs in soils of Belgrade (Serbia) 25 years after the Chernobyl accident. Environmental science. Processes and impacts. 2013; 15(6):1279–1289. doi: 10.1039/c3em00084b 23681090
22. Dong YF, Wu YQ, Zhang TY, Yang W, Liu BY. The sediment delivery ratio in a small catchment in the black soil region of Northeast China. International Journal of Sediment Research. 2013; 28(1): 111–117. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1001-6279(13)60023-2.
23. Fang HJ, Cheng SL, Zhang XP, Liang AZ, Yang XM, Drury CF. Impact of soil redistribution in a sloping landscape on carbon sequestration in Northeast China. Land Degradation and Development. 2006; 17(1): 89–96. https://doi.org/10.1002/ldr.697.
24. Fang HJ, Li QY, Sun LY, Cai QG. Using 137Cs to study spatial patterns of soil erosion and soil organic carbon (SOC) in an agricultural catchment of the typical black soil region, Northeast China. Journal of environmental radioactivity. 2012; 112: 125–132. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2012.05.018 22705416
25. Yang YH, Yan BX, Zhu H. Estimating Soil Erosion in Northeast China Using 137Cs and 210Pbex. Pedosphere. 2011; 21(6): 706–711. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1002-0160(11)60173-2.
26. Bakker Martha M, Govers Gerard, Rounsevell Mark D. A. The crop productivity–erosion relationship: an analysis based on experimental work. Catena. 2004; 57(1): 55–76. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2003.07.002.
27. Christoffelden B, Raattan L, Keith W, Breneman V. Impact of soil erosion on crop yields in North America. Advances in Agronomy. 2001; 72(1): 1–52. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0065-2113(01)72010-X.
28. Zhou KQ, Sui YY, Liu XB, Herbert S. Crop rotation with nine-year continuous cattle manure addition restores farmland productivity of artificially eroded Mollisols in Northeast China. Field Crop Research. 2015; 171: 138–145. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2014.10.017.
29. Chen ZC, Gong ZT, Zhang GL, Zhao WJ. Correlation of soil taxa between Chinese soil genetic classification and Chinese soil taxonomy on various scales. Soils. 2006; 36(6): 584–595. (in Chinese with English abstract), https://doi.org/10.3321/j.issn:0253-9829.2004.06.002.
30. Gao XF, Xie Y, Liu G, Liu BY, Duan XW. Effects of soil erosion on soybean yield as estimated by simulating gradually eroded soil profiles. Soil and Tillage Research. 2015; 145: 126–134. doi: 10.1016/j.still.2014.09.004
31. He CG, Yin ZD. Effect of soil erosion of purple soils area on land potential productivity. Journal of Soil Water Conservation. 2001; 15(4): 110–114. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3321/j.issn:1009-2242.2001.04.029.
32. Li GL, Gao CL. Property of land productivity and its relationship with soil erosion on the Loess Plateau. Agriculture Research Arid Areas. 2007; 25(4): 42–46. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3321/j.issn:1000-7601.2007.04.008.
33. Zhao L, Jin J, Duan SH, Liu G. A quantification of the effects of erosion on the productivity of purple soils. Journal of Mountaint Science. 2012; 9(1): 96–104. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11629-012-2241-9.
34. Jin J, Sui YY, Liu XB, Zhang SL, Herbert SJ, Ding GW, et al. Differentiating the early impacts of topsoil removal and soil amendments on crop performance/productivity of corn and soybean in eroded farmland of Chinese Mollisols. Field Crop Research. 2009; 111(3): 276–283. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2009.01.005.
35. Wang ZQ, Liu BY, Wang XY, Gao XF, Liu G. Erosion effect on the productivity of black soil in northeast China. Science in China Ser D-Earth Science. 2009; 52(7): 1005–1021. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11430-009-0093-0.
36. Zhang XY, Liu XB, Sui YY, Zhang SL, Zhang JM, Liu HJ. Effects of artificial topsoil removal on soybean dry matter accumulation and yield in Chinese mollisols. Soybean Science. 2006; 25(02): 123–126. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1000-9841.2006.02.006.
37. Soil Survey Office of China. 1992. China Soil Survey Technique. Agriculture Press Beijing, China.
38. Quine TA, Walling DE. Assessing recent rates of soil loss from areas of arable cultivation in the UK. Farm Land Erosion. 1993; 357–371. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-444-81466-1.50035-6.
39. Yan BX, Tang J. Study of reference cesium-137 inventory of black soil in Northeast China. Journal Soil Water Conservation, 2004; 18(4): 33–36. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3321/j.issn:1009-2242.2004.04.009.
40. Wang Y, Yang MY, Liu PL. Contribution partition of water and wind erosion on cultivated slopes in northeastern black soil region of China. Journal of Nuclear Agricultural Sciences in China. 2010; 24(4): 790–795. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.11869/hnxb.2010.04.0790.
41. Zhang XB, Higgitt DL, Walling DE. A preliminary assessment of the potential for using caesium-137 to estimate rates of soil erosion in the Loess Plateau of China. Hydrological Sciences Journal. 1990; 35(3): 243–252. https://doi.org/10.1080/02626669009492427.
42. ESRI. The principles of geostatistical analysis (3) 2010 [Internet]. 2017. http://maps.unomaha.edu/Peterson/gisII/ESRImanuals/Ch3_Principles.pdf.
43. Hillel D. Applications of soil physics. [M]// Application of soil physics. Academic Press, 1980: 70–71.
44. Sutherland RA. Examination of 137Cs areal activities in control (uneroded) locations. Soil Technology. 1991; 4(1): 33–50. https://doi.org/10.1016/0933-3630(91)90038.
45. Yang MY, Tian JL, Liu PL. Investigating the spatial distribution of soil erosion and deposition in a small catchment on the Loess Plateau of China, using 137Cs. Soil and Tillage Research. 2006; 87(2): 186–193. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2005.03.010.
46. SL190-2007. Soil erosion classification standard. China water conservancy and hydropower press. 2008, Beijing.
47. Duan XW, Xie Y, Liu BY, Liu G, Feng YJ, Gao XF. Soil loss tolerance for black soil species in northeast China. Journal of Geographical Sciences. 2012; 22(4): 737–751. https://doi.org/:10.1007/s11442-012-0959-5.
48. Fan HM, Cai QG, Wang SH. Condition of Soil Erosion in Phaeozem Region of Northeast China. J Soil Water Conserv. 2004; 18(2): 66–70. (in Chinese with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3321/j.issn:1009-2242.2004.02.017.
49. Li FC, Zhang JH, Su ZG, Fan HZ. Simulation and 137Cs tracer show tillage erosion translation soil organic carbon, phosphorus, and potassium. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science. 2013; 176(5): 647–654. https://doi.org/10.1002/jpln.201200341.
50. Nie XJ, Zhang JH, Su ZA. Intensive tillage effects on wheat production on a steep hillslope in the Sichuan Basin, China. International Conference on Environmental Science and Information Application Technology Volume 1. IEEE Computer Society. 2009; 1(4–5): 635–638. https://doi.org/10.1109/ESIAT.2009.65.
51. Rosa DDL, Moreno JA, Mayol F, Bonsón T. Assessment of soil erosion vulnerability in western Europe and potential impact on crop productivity due to loss of soil depth using the Impe lERO model. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 2000; 81(3): 179–190. https://doi.org/so167-8809(00)00161-4.
52. Lar R. Soil erosion problems on Alfisols in western Nigeria.Vi. Effects of erosion on experimental plots. Geoderma. 1981; 25(3): 215–210. https://doi.org/10.1016/0016-7061(81)90037-9.
53. Hurni H. Erosion-productivity conservation system in Ethiopia. Proceedings of 4th international conference. Int. Soil Conservation and Productivity. 1987: 654–674.
54. Carter DL, Berg RD, Sanders BJ. The effect of furrow irrigation erosion on crop productivity. Soil Science Social America Journal. 1985; 49(1): 207–211. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1985.03615995004900010041x.
55. Verity GE, Anderson W. Soil erosion effects on soil quality and yield. Canadian Journal of Soil Science. 1990; 70(3): 471–484. http://doi.org/10.4141/cjss90-046.
56. Wang ZQ, Liu BY, Wang XY, Gao XF, Liu G. Erosion effect on the productivity of black soil in Northeast China. Science in China Series D-Earth Sciences. 2009; 52(7): 1005–1021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11430-009-0093-0.
57. Zhao L, Jin J, Du SH, Liu GC. A quantification of the effects of erosion on the productivity of purple soils. Journal of Mountain Science. 2012; 9(1): 96–10. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11629-012-2214-9.