1. kpmg.com/crreporting [Internet]. Melbourne: The KPMG survey of corporate responsibility reporting 2017 [cited 2018 Dec 7]. https://www.kpmg.com/crreporting.
2. Norton TA, Zacher H, Ashkanasy NM. Organisational sustainability policies and employee green behaviour: The mediating role of work climate perceptions. J Environ Psychol. 2014;38:49–54.
3. Deci EL, Ryan RM. The "what" and "why" of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychol Inq. 2000;11:227–68.
4. Schneider B, Ehrhart MG, Macey WH. Organizational climate and culture. Annu Rev Psychol. 2013;64:361–88. doi: 10.1146/annurev-psych-113011-143809 22856467
5. James LR, Choi CC, Ko C-HE, McNeil PK, Minton MK, Wright MA, et al. Organizational and psychological climate: A review of theory and research. Eur J Work and Organ Psychol. 2008;17:5–32.
6. Zohar D, Luria GA. Multilevel model of safety climate: Cross-level relationships between organization and group-level climates. J Appl Psychol. 2005;90:616–28. doi: 10.1037/0021-9010.90.4.616 16060782
7. Kuenzi M, Schminke M. Assembling fragments into a lens: A review, critique, and proposed research agenda for the organizational work climate literature. J Manage. 2009;35:634–717.
8. Norton TA, Parker SL, Zacher H, Ashkanasy NM. Employee green behavior: A theoretical framework, multilevel review, and future research agenda. Organ Environ. 2015;28:103–25.
9. Kim YJ, Kim WG, Choi H-M, Phetvaroon K. The effect of green human resource management on hotel employees’ eco-friendly behavior and environmental performance. Int J Hosp Manag. 2019;76:83–93.
10. Ruepert AM, Steg L, Keizer K. Theoretical basis for organizational pro-environmental research. In: Robertson JL, Barling J, editors. The Psychology of Green Organizations. New York: Oxford University Press; 2015. p. 33–57.
11. Deci EL, Connell JP, Ryan RM. Self-determination in a work organization. J Appl Psychol. 1989;74:580–90.
12. Deci EL, Ryan RM. The importance of universal psychological needs for understanding motivation in the workplace. In: Gagné M, editor. The Oxford Handbook of Work Engagement, Motivation, and Self-Determination Theory. New York: Oxford University Press; 2015. p. 13–32.
13. Pelletier L, Aitken N. Encouraging environmental actions in employees in the working environment: A self-determination theory perspective. In: Gagné M, editor. The Oxford Handbook of Work Engagement, Motivation and Self-Determination Theory. New York: Oxford University Press; 2014. p. 314–34.
14. Gillet N, Gagné M, Sauvagère S, Fouquereau E. The role of supervisor autonomy support, organizational support, and autonomous and controlled motivation in predicting employees’ satisfaction and turnover intentions. Eur J Work Organ Psychol. 2013;22:450–60.
15. Pelletier LG, Green-Demers I, Menard S. The impact of behavioural difficulty on the saliency of the association between self-determined motivation and environmental behaviours. Can J Behav Sci. 1997;29:157.
16. Pelletier LG, Tuson KM, Green-Demers I, Noels K, Beaton AM. Why are you doing things for the environment? The motivation toward the environment scale. J Appl Soc Psychol. 1998;28:437–68.
17. Sheldon KM, Elliot AJ. Not all personal goals are personal: Comparing autonomous and controlled reasons for goals as predictors of effort and attainment. Pers Soc Psychol Bull. 1998;24:546–57.
18. Koestner R, Lekes N, Powers TA, Chicoine E. Attaining personal goals: Self-concordance plus implementation intentions equals success. J Pers Soc Psychol. 2002;83:231–44. 12088128
19. Truelove HB, Carrico AR, Weber EU, Raimi KT, Vandenbergh MP. Positive and negative spillover of pro-environmental behavior: An integrative review and theoretical framework. Glob Environ Change Part A: Human & Policy Dimensions. 2014;29:127–38.
20. Moreau E, Mageau G. The importance of perceived autonomy support for the psychological health and work satisfaction of health professionals: Not only supervisors count, colleagues too! Motiv Emot. 2012;36:268–86.
21. Blok V, Wesselink R, Studynka O, Kemp R. Encouraging sustainability in the workplace: A survey on the pro-environmental behaviour of university employees. J Clean Prod. 2015;106:55–67.
22. Pelletier L, Hunsley J, Green-Demers I, Legault L. Environmental concerns, challenges, and commitments: The environmental attitudes and perceptions survey. In: Needham R, Novakowski E, editors. Sharing knowledge, linking sciences: An international conference on the St Lawrence ecosystem; 1996; University of Ottawa, Canada. p. 503–14.
23. Podsakoff PM, MacKenzie SB, Lee J-Y, Podsakoff NP. Common method biases in behavioral research: A critical review of the literature and recommended remedies. J Appl Psychol. 2003;88:879–903. doi: 10.1037/0021-9010.88.5.879 14516251
24. Dunlap RE, Van Liere KD, Mertig AG, Jones RE. Measuring endorsement of the new ecological paradigm: A revised NEP scale. J Soc Issues. 2000;56:425–42.
25. Hayes AF. Introduction to Mediation, Moderation and Conditional Process Analysis. Second ed. Little TD, editor. New York: The Guilford Press; 2018.
26. Gagné M, Deci EL. Self-determination theory and work motivation. J Organ Behav. 2005;26:331–62.