1. Deepak NN, Mirzabagi E, Koski A, Tripathi V. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices Related to Uterotonic Drugs during Childbirth in Karnataka, India: A Qualitative Research Study. PLoS ONE. 2013; 8 (4).
2. WHO recommendations for the prevention and treatment of postpartum haemorrhage. WHO: Geneva, Switzerland. 2012.
3. WHO. Maternal mortality Fact sheet.from http://wwwwhoint/mediacentre/factsheets/fs348/en/. 2014.
4. Taylor U DP, Miller S. Prevention and Treatment of Postpartum Hemorrhage in Low-Resource Settings. FIGO Guidelines. 2012;117:108–18.
5. Ajenifuja K, Adepiti C, Ogunniyi S. Post partumhaemorrhage in a teaching hospital in Nigeria: a 5-year experience. African health sciences. 2010;10(1).
6. WHO. Trends in maternal mortality: 1990–2015: estimates from WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, World Bank Group and the United Nations Population Division: executive summary. 2015.
7. Demographic E. Health survey 2011 central statistical agency Addis Ababa. Ethiopia ICF International Calverton, Maryland, USA. 2012.
8. Koblinsky M TF, Tesfaye S Reducing maternal mortality and increasing use of skilled birth attendance. Ethiopia and MDG 5 Ethiopia J Reprod Health. 2010;4(1):4–15.
9. Tenaw Z, Yohannes Z, Amano A. Obstetric care providers' knowledge, practice and associated factors towards active management of third stage of labor in Sidama Zone, South Ethiopia. BMC pregnancy and childbirth. 2017;17(1). doi: 10.1186/s12884-016-1217-0
10. Andualem Henok RY. Factors Associated With Knowledge, Attitude And Practice Of Midwives On Active Management Of Third Stage Of Labour At Selected Health Centers Of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Resources Development and Management. 2015;10.
11. Stanton C, Armbruster D, Knight R, Ariawan I, Gbangbade S, Getachew A, et al. Use of active management of the third stage of labour in seven developing countries. Bull World Health Organ. 2009;87(3):207–15. doi: 10.2471/BLT.08.052597 19377717
12. Mfinanga GS, Kimaro GD, Ngadaya E, Massawe S, Mtandu R, Shayo EH, et al. Health facility-based Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor: findings from a national survey in Tanzania. Health research policy and systems. 2009;7(1):6.
13. Tenaw Z, Yohannes Z, Abebe M. Obstetric Care Providers Knowledge and Practice towards Active Management of Third Stage of Labour at Hawassa City, SNNPRS, Ethiopia. Diversity & Equality in Health and Care. 2016;13(6).
14. Oyetunde MO, Nkwonta CA. Assessment of Midwives’ Competence in Active Management of Third Stage of Labour in Primary Health Centres in Anambra State, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2015;4(2):17–29.