1. Armstrong M. Competition in two-sided markets. The RAND Journal of Economics.2006; 37(3):668–691.
2. Armstrong M, Wright J. Two-sided markets, competitive bottlenecks and exclusive contracts. Economic Theory. 2007; 2:358–380.
3. Bilotkach V, Rupp N. G. Buyer subsidies in two-sided markets: Evidence from online travel agents. The Economics of International Airline Transport. 2012; 4:339–374.
4. Borcka R, Wrede M. Subsidies for intracity and intercity commuting. Journal of Urban Economics. 2009 Jul; 66(1): 25–32.
5. Caillaud B, Jullien B. Chicken & egg: Competition among intermediation service providers. The RAND Journal of Economics. 2003 Feb; 34(2):309–328.
6. Chao Y, Derdenger T. Mixed bundling in two-sided markets in the presence of Installed base effects. Management Science. 2013 Aug; 59(8):1904–1926.
7. Chen Z, Li J, Liu Z, Zheng Z. Incentive contracts for capacity restoration under risk of supply disruption. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. 2018 Jul:1–17.
8. CMH. Pharmaceutical retail terminal market scale grows steadily [EB/OL].2017; 12, 18. Retrieved from: http://www.so.com/link?m=aVomr%2BJQVYq2UDVWcZQ4VWt4Z%2F5AL1AOgT853LCpXxoEJRHFV9SmPhjdLyyi0GKHFOA9e7nANHrap4VwvmCOSfvHuR9GcgyxTom1Po6CDM5u6TgTGz8MH%2BLviorS%2BScA%2FDeVCdhB8DQhgdV9F4VdVYwECpC
9. Dou G, Dou G, Xu X. One-side value-added service investment and pricing strategies for a two-sided platform. International Journal of Production Research. 2016 Feb; 54(13):1–14.
10. Emmanuel F, Hagiu A. Strategic interactions in two-sided market oligopolies. Ssrn Electronic Journal. 2008 Jul:8–11.
11. Fan R, Dong L. The dynamic analysis and simulation of government subsidy strategies in low-carbon diffusion considering the behavior of heterogeneous agents. Energy Policy. 2018 Jun; 117:252–262.
12. Hagiu A. Pricing and commitment by two-sided plat-forms. The Rand Journal o fEconomics. 2006 Sep; 37:720–737.
13. Hagiu A, Halaburda H. Information and two-sided platform profits. International Journal of Industrial Organization. 2014; 34:25–35.
14. Howell B. Unveiling‘invisible hands’: Competition in two-sided health care markets. Social Science Electronic Publishing. 2006: 35–35.
15. Jin C, Wang X, Junmei L. Analysis on the optimal subsidy strategy of government in green supply chain. Advanced Materials Research. 2011 Apr; 224: 147–151.
16. Kelly B. D. The pass-through of subsidies to price. Journal of World Trade. 2014 Apr; 48(2): 295–295.
17. Kim S. How can we make a socially optimal large-scale media platform? Analysis of a monopolistic Internet media platform using two-sided market theory. Telecommunications Policy. 2016 Sep; 40(9): 899–918.
18. Lin M, Li S, Whinston A. B. Innovation and price competition in a two-sided market. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2011 Oct; 28(2): 171–202.
19. Lin M, Wu R, Zhou W. Endogenous network effects, platform pricing and market liquidity. Social Science Electronic Publishing. 2014; 18: 424.
20. Ma J, Sui X, Li L. Measurement on the Complexity Entropy of dynamic game models for Innovative enterprises under Two kinds of government subsidies. Entropy. 2016 Nov; 18(12): 424.
21. Muzellec L, Ronteau S, Lambkin M. Two-sided internet platforms: A business model lifecycle perspective. Industrial Marketing Management. 2015 Feb; 45:139–150.
22. Richards T. J., & Hamilton S. F. Food waste in the sharing economy. Food Policy 2018 Feb, 75: 109–123.
23. Rochet J. C, Tirole J. Two-sided markets: An overview. Toulouse. 2004; 51(11):233–260.
24. Rochet J. C, Tirole J. Two-sided markets: A progress report. The RAND Journal of Economics.2006 Sep; 37(3): 645–667.
25. Shih M, Wu T, Wei H. Unlicensed LTE pricing for tiered content delivery and heterogeneous user access. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing 2018 Apr; 99, 1.
26. Wang Y, Tang J, Jin Q, Ma J. On studying business models in mobile social networks based on two-sided market. The Journal of Supercomputing. 2014 Dec; 70(3):1297–1317.
27. Wang P, Zhang R, Tang B, Yuan M. Pricing model and influential factors analysis of drug trade service platform. LISS 2013 Dec: Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science: 221–226.
28. Wei M. M, Yao T, Jiang B, Young S. T. Profit seeking vs. survival seeking: An analytical study of supplier's behavior and buyer's subsidy strategy. Production and Operations Management. 2013 Mar; 22(2): 269–282.
29. Zhang N. Tapio Levä, Heikki hämmäinen. Value networks and two-sided markets of internet content delivery. Telecommunications Policy. 2014 May; 38(5/6): 460–472.
30. Zhang Q. Research on Medicine E-business Platform Model Based on Value-chain and Value-net Theory. International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing 2007 Sep.