1. Di Stefano G, Gambardella A, Verona G. Technology push and demand pull perspectives in innovation studies: Current findings and future research directions. Research Policy. 2012;41(8):1283–95.
2. Ks. 2012 ICT service market and prospect. The Journal of The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences. 2011;28(12):3–8.
3. Ghiassi M, Skinner J, Zimbra D. Twitter brand sentiment analysis: A hybrid system using n-gram analysis and dynamic artificial neural network. Expert Systems with applications. 2013;40(16):6266–82.
4. Wu M, Wang L, Li M, Long H. An approach of product usability evaluation based on Web mining in feature fatigue analysis. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 2014;75:230–8.
5. Porter AL, Detampel MJ. Technology opportunities analysis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 1995;49(3):237–55.
6. İNtepe G, Bozdag E, Koc T. The selection of technology forecasting method using a multi-criteria interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy group decision making approach. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 2013;65(2):277–85.
7. Rodriguez A, Tosyali A, Kim B, Choi J, Lee J-M, Coh B-Y, et al. Patent clustering and outlier ranking methodologies for attributed patent citation networks for technology opportunity discovery. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. 2016;63(4):426–37.
8. Altuntas S, Dereli T, Kusiak A. Analysis of patent documents with weighted association rules. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2015;92:249–62.
9. Jeong E-S, Kim Y-G, Lee S-C, Kim Y-T, Chang Y-B. Identifying Emerging free technologies by PCT patent analysis. The Journal of the Korea institute of electronic communication sciences. 2014;9(1):111–22.
10. Su H-N. Global interdependence of collaborative R&D-typology and association of international co-patenting. Sustainability. 2017;9(4):541.
11. Kim C-H. A patent analysis method for identifying core technologies: Data mining and multi-criteria decision making approach. Journal of the Korea Safety Management and Science. 2014;16(1):213–20.
12. Trappey CV, Wu H-Y, Taghaboni-Dutta F, Trappey AJ. Using patent data for technology forecasting: China RFID patent analysis. Advanced Engineering Informatics. 2011;25(1):53–64.
13. Park I, Park G, Yoon B, Koh S. Exploring promising technology in ICT sector using patent network and promising index based on patent information. ETRI Journal. 2016;38(2):405–15.
14. Huang L, Shang L, Wang K, Porter AL, Zhang Y, editors. Identifying target for technology mergers and acquisitions using patent information and semantic analysis. 2015 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET); 2015: IEEE.
15. Lee C, Song B, Park Y. How to assess patent infringement risks: a semantic patent claim analysis using dependency relationships. Technology analysis & strategic management. 2013;25(1):23–38.
16. Lee WJ, Sohn SY. Patent analysis to identify shale gas development in China and the United States. Energy Policy. 2014;74:111–5.
17. Lee WS, Han EJ, Sohn SY. Predicting the pattern of technology convergence using big-data technology on large-scale triadic patents. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2015;100:317–29.
18. Wang X, Ma P, Huang Y, Guo J, Zhu D, Porter AL, et al. Combining SAO semantic analysis and morphology analysis to identify technology opportunities. Scientometrics. 2017;111(1):3–24.
19. Zhai Z, Liu B, Xu H, Jia P, editors. Constrained LDA for grouping product features in opinion mining. Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining; 2011: Springer.
20. Chang J-Y. An Opinion Document Clustering Technique for Product Characterization. Journal of Society for e-Business Studies. 2014;19(2).
21. Tian P, Liu Y, Liu M, Zhu S, editors. Research of product ranking technology based on opinion mining. 2009 Second International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation; 2009: IEEE.
22. Kim H, Joung J, Kim K. Semi-automatic extraction of technological causality from patents. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 2018;115:532–42.
23. Pépin L, Kuntz P, Blanchard J, Guillet F, Suignard P. Visual analytics for exploring topic long-term evolution and detecting weak signals in company targeted tweets. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 2017;112:450–8.
24. Singh VK, Piryani R, Uddin A, Waila P, editors. Sentiment analysis of movie reviews: A new feature-based heuristic for aspect-level sentiment classification. 2013 International Mutli-Conference on Automation, Computing, Communication, Control and Compressed Sensing (iMac4s); 2013: IEEE.
25. Jang H, Roh T, Yoon B. User needs-based technology opportunities in heterogeneous fields using opinion mining and patent analysis. Journal of Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers. 2017;43(1):39–48.
26. Chen J, Zhang K, Zhou Y, Liu Y, Li L, Chen Z, et al. Exploring the Development of Research, Technology and Business of Machine Tool Domain in New-Generation Information Technology Environment Based on Machine Learning. Sustainability. 2019;11(12):3316.
27. Li X, Xie Q, Jiang J, Zhou Y, Huang L. Identifying and monitoring the development trends of emerging technologies using patent analysis and Twitter data mining: The case of perovskite solar cell technology. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2019;146:687–705.
28. Thorleuchter D, Van den Poel D, Prinzie A. Analyzing existing customers’ websites to improve the customer acquisition process as well as the profitability prediction in B-to-B marketing. Expert systems with applications. 2012;39(3):2597–605.
29. Jin W, Ho HH, Srihari RK, editors. OpinionMiner: a novel machine learning system for web opinion mining and extraction. Proceedings of the 15th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining; 2009: ACM.
30. Jabreel M, Hassan F, Moreno A. Target-dependent sentiment analysis of tweets using bidirectional gated recurrent neural networks. Advances in Hybridization of Intelligent Methods: Springer; 2018. p. 39–55.
31. Irsoy O, Cardie C, editors. Opinion mining with deep recurrent neural networks. Proceedings of the 2014 conference on empirical methods in natural language processing (EMNLP); 2014.
32. Cheng J, Li P, Zhang X, Ding Z, Wang H, editors. Cnn-based sequence labeling for fine-grained opinion mining of microblogs. Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining; 2017: Springer.
33. Lee TY. Automatically learning user needs from online reviews for new product design. AMCIS 2009 Proceedings. 2009:22.
34. Lee TY, Li S, Wei R, editors. Needs-centric searching and ranking based on customer reviews. 2008 10th IEEE Conference on E-Commerce Technology and the Fifth IEEE Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce and E-Services; 2008: IEEE.
35. Roh Y-H, Hong M, Choi S-K, Lee K-Y, Park S-K, editors. For the proper treatment of long sentences in a sentence pattern-based English-Korean MT system. MT Summit IX; 2003: Citeseer.
36. Echizen-ya H, Araki K, editors. Automatic evaluation method for machine translation using noun-phrase chunking. Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics; 2010: Association for Computational Linguistics.
37. Yang J, editor Phrase chunking for efficient parsing in machine translation system. Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence; 2004: Springer.
38. Yoon J, Kim K. Identifying rapidly evolving technological trends for R&D planning using SAO-based semantic patent networks. Scientometrics. 2011;88(1):213–28.
39. Choi S, Park H, Kang D, Lee JY, Kim K. An SAO-based text mining approach to building a technology tree for technology planning. Expert Systems with Applications. 2012;39(13):11443–55.
40. Souili A, Cavallucci D. Toward an automatic extraction of IDM concepts from patents. CIRP design 2012: Springer; 2013. p. 115–24.
41. Roh T, Jeong Y, Yoon B. Developing a Methodology of Structuring and Layering Technological Information in Patent Documents through Natural Language Processing. Sustainability. 2017;9(11):2117.
42. Mikolov T, Chen K, Corrado G, Dean J. Efficient estimation of word representations in vector space. arXiv preprint arXiv:13013781. 2013.
43. Bengio Y. Learning deep architectures for AI. Foundations and trends® in Machine Learning. 2009;2(1):1–127.
44. Mikolov T, Karafiát M, Burget L, Černocký J, Khudanpur S, editors. Recurrent neural network based language model. Eleventh annual conference of the international speech communication association; 2010.
45. Kim J-Y, Park E-H. e-Learning Course Reviews Analysis based on Big Data Analytics. Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering. 2017;21(2):423–8.
46. Yoon B, Park Y. A text-mining-based patent network: Analytical tool for high-technology trend. The Journal of High Technology Management Research. 2004;15(1):37–50.
47. Song K, Lee S. Development of a Technology Assessment Model by Patents and Customers' Review Data. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering. 2017;10(3):663–70.
48. Haupt R, Kloyer M, Lange M. Patent indicators for the technology life cycle development. Research Policy. 2007;36(3):387–98.
49. Zhang X, Qiao Z, Tang L, Fan PW, Fox EA, Wang AG. Identifying product defects from user complaints: A probabilistic defect model. Department of Computer Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State …, 2016.
50. Zhang X. Product Defect Discovery and Summarization from Online User Reviews: Virginia Tech; 2018.
51. Qiao Z, Zhang X, Zhou M, Wang GA, Fan W, editors. A domain oriented LDA model for mining product defects from online customer reviews. Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences; 2017.
52. Higgins CD, Mohamed M, Ferguson MR. Size matters: How vehicle body type affects consumer preferences for electric vehicles. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. 2017;100:182–201.
53. Xiao HW, Ma RL, Jiang CJ, Zhai JX, Chen JW, editors. Research of the SUV car styling evaluation data index based on user demands. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA); 2017: IEEE.
54. Kaplanis N, Bech S, Tervo S, Pätynen J, Lokki T, Waterschoot T, et al. A rapid sensory analysis method for perceptual assessment of automotive audio. Journal of the Audio Engineering Society. 2017;65(1/2):130–46.
55. Bech S, Francombe J. Consumer Sound. The Oxford Handbook of Sound and Imagination. 2019;2:321.
56. Lin T-C, Ji S, Dickerson CE, Battersby D. Coordinated control architecture for motion management in ADAS systems. IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica. 2018;5(2):432–44.
57. Gray R. Made to Measure: As ADAS Solutions become More Sophisticated, So Too Must the Measurement Systems Used to Test and Validate Them. Vision Zero International. 2016.