1. Mitsch WJ, Gosselink JG. Wetlands, 5th ed., Wiley, New York, United States. 2015. doi: 10.1007/s13157-015-0632-8
2. Boutin C, Keddy PA. A functional classification of wetland plants. Journal of Vegetation. 1993; Science 4(5): 591–600.
3. Blann KL, Anderson JL, Sands GR, Vondracek B. Effects of surface water on aquatic ecosystems: a review. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. 2009; 39(11): 909–1001.
4. Vymazal J, Březinová T. The use of constructed wetlands for removal of pesticides from agricultural runoff and drainage: a review. Environmental International. 2015; 75: 11–20.
5. Lacoul P, Freedman B. Relationships between aquatic plants and environmental factors along a steep Himalayan altitudinal gradient. Aquatic Botany. 2006; 84(1): 3–16.
6. Carpenter SR, Lodge DM. Effects of submersed macrophytes on ecosystem processes.Aquatic Botany. 1986; 26(3–4): 341–370.
7. Horppila J, Nurminen L. Effects of submerged macrophytes on sediment resuspension and internal phosphorus loading in Lake Hiidenvesi (southern Finland).Water Research. 2003; 37(18): 4468–4474. doi: 10.1016/S0043-1354(03)00405-6 14511717
8. Wang C, Wang C, Wang Z. Effects of submerged macrophytes on sediment suspension and NH4–N release under hydrodynamic conditions. Journal of Hydrodynamics. 2010; 22(6): 810–815.
9. Wang C, Zheng SS, Wang PF, Qian J. Effects of vegetations on the removal of contaminants in aquatic environments: A review. Journal of Hydrodynamics. 2014; 26(4): 497–511.
10. Kumwimba MN, Zhu B, Muyembe DK. Assessing the influence of different plant species in drainage ditches on mitigation of non–point source pollutants (N, P, and sediments) in the Purple Sichuan Basin. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2017; 189(6): 267. doi: 10.1007/s10661-017-5965-8 28497297
11. Sato K, Sakui H, Sakai Y, Tanka S. Long-term experimental study of the aquatic plant system for polluted river water. Water Science &Technology. 2002; 46(11–12): 217–224.
12. Zhang D. An inquiry into the disposition of Chinese agriculture International Journal of Social Economics. 2005; 32: 388–407.
13. Wang L, Li X, Guo D, Wang XG, Shu Y, Hu YM. Scenarios study on returning farmland to wetlands for protecting red–crowned cranes in the Liaohe Delta. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 2004; 24(8): 1708–1717.
14. Cui H, Zhang PJ, Kong LZ, Zheng Z, Liu S. Variations of soil organic matter and phosphorus contents in wetlands with different vegetation types after returning farmland to lake. Bulletin Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 2013; 6: 94–98.
15. Shao W, Zhao L, Han Q, Liu X. Experiments of returning farmland to wetlands in Wuyur River Wetlands in Heilongjiang River. Protection Forest Science and Technology. 2013; 118: 17–19.
16. Yu XF, Zheng SJ, Zheng MJ, Ma XF, Wang GP, Zou YC. Herbicide accumulations in the Xingkai Lake area and the use of restored wetland for agricultural drainage treatment. Ecological Engineering. 2018; 120: 260–265.
17. Sun MY, Zuo YC, and Yu XF, Yu H, Jiang M. Research on the ecological aesthetic perception and evaluation system of wetland landscapes. Wetland Science. 2018; 16(6): 700–706.
18. Cottet M, Piégay H, Bornette G. Does human perception of wetland aesthetics and healthiness relate to ecological functioning? Journal of Environmental Management. 2013; 128(128C): 1012–1022.
19. Zhang LL, Yu XF, Xue ZS, Jiang M, Lu XG, Zou YC. A consistent ecosystem services valuation method based on Total Economic Value and Equivalent Value Factors: A case study in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Ecological Complexity. 2017; 29: 40–48.
20. Yu X., Mingju E., Sun M., Xue Z., Lu X., Ming J., et al. Wetland recreational agriculture: balancing wetland conservation and agro-development. Environmental Science & Policy. 2018; 87, 11–17.
21. Cankurt M, Akpinar A, Miran B. An exploratory study on the perception of air, water, soil, visual and general pollution. Ekoloji. 2016; 25(98): 52–60.
22. Li N, Tian X, Li Y, Fu HC, Jia XY, Jin GZ, et al. Seasonal and spatial variability of water quality and nutrient removal efficiency of restored wetland: A case study in Fujin National Wetland Park, China. Chinese Geographical Science. 2018; 28(6): 1027–1037.
23. Tian X. Metazoan Zooplankton Community Structure and Analysis of Correlations with Environmental Factors in Fujin National Wetland Park. Master Dissertation, Jilin Agricultural University, Changchun China. 2017.
24. Calheiros CS, Rangel AO, Castro PM. Constructed wetland systems vegetated with different plants applied to the treatment of tannery wastewater. Water Research. 2007; 41(8): 1790–1798. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2007.01.012 17320926
25. Keizer-Vlek HE, Verdonschot PFM, Verdonschot RCM, Dekkers D. The contribution of plant uptake to nutrient removal by floating treatment wetlands. Ecological Engineering. 2014; 73: 684–690.
26. Kovacic DA, David MB, Gentry LE, Starks KM, Cooke RA. Effectiveness of constructed wetlands in reducing nitrogen and phosphorus export from agricultural tile drainage. Journal of Environmental Quality. 2000; 29(4): 1262–1274.
27. Fu X, He X. Nitrogen and phosphorus removal from contaminated water by five aquatic plants. Atlantis Press International Conference on Mechatronics, Electronic, Industrial and Control Engineering (MEIC 2015).
28. Dong CS, Ronald DL, Myung JH, Yong CL, Seok BB, Eun JO, et al. Nutrient uptake and release in ponds under long-term and short-term lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) cultivation: influence of compost application. Ecological Engineering. 2010; 36(10): 1373–1382.
29. Thongtha S, Teamkao P, Boonapatcharoen N, Tripetchkul S, Techkarnjararuk S, Thiravetyan P. Phosphorus removal from domestic wastewater by Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn. And Cyperus alternifolius L. Journal of Environmental Management. 2014; 137(4): 54–60.
30. Li S, Cui L, Song H, Zhang Y, Gao C, Guo J, et al. Comparison on purification capacity of soil nitrogen and phosphorus in different wetland plants. Ecology and Environmental Science. 2012; 21(11): 1870–1874.
31. Gu GP, Wu GR. Purifying effect of Nymphoide speltatum (Gmel) O. Kuntze on Cd2+ containing sewage and its mechanism. Rural Eco-Environment.2000; 16(3): 9–14.
32. Cheng J, Landesman L, Bergmann BA, Classen JJ, Howard JW, Yamamoto YT. Nutrient removal from swine lagoon liquid by Lemna minor 8627. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. 2002; 45(4): 1003–1010.
33. Zhang F, Xie JZ. Study on the removal capacity of Potamogeton pectinatus to nitrogen and phosphorus in water. Journal of Agricultural University of Hebei. 2012; 35(4): 19–24.
34. Guo CC, Yu GH, Wang GX. Removal of Potamogeton crispus to suspended sediment and N, P of water. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation.2007; 3: 108–111, 127.
35. Bole JB, Allan JR. Uptake of phosphorus from sediment by aquatic plants, Myriophyllum spicatum, and Hydrilla verticillata. Water Research. 1978; 12(5): 353–358.
36. Cross AT, Skates LM, Adamec L, Hammond CM, Sheridan PM, Dixon KW. Population ecology of the endangered aquatic carnivorous macrophyte Aldrovanda vesiculosa at a naturalised site in North America. Freshwater Biology. 2015; 60(9): 1772–1783.
37. Xie XQ, Wan LJ. Observation and Analysis of Water Environment Factors (Standard Methods for Observation and Analysis in Chinese Ecosystem Research Networks): China Standard Press, Beijing, China. 1998.
38. Carlson RE. A trophic state index for lakes. Limnology and Oceanography. 1977; 22(2): 361–369.
39. Seo KS, Chang HN, Park JK, Choo KH. Effects of dilution on dissolved oxygen depletion and microbial populations in the biochemical oxygen demand determination. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2007; 76: 951–956 doi: 10.1007/s00253-007-1055-0 17602220
40. Mangkoedihardjo S. Biodegradability improvement of industrial wastewater using hyacinth. Journal of Applied Sciences. 2006; 6(6):1409–1414.
41. Ren X, Kang J. Effects of the visual landscape factors of an ecological waterscape on acoustic comfort. Applied Acoustics. 2015; 96:171–179.
42. James JG. The Ecological Approach to Visual Perception, 1sted., Psychology Press: Hove, United Kingdom. 1986.
43. Pappalardo SE, Ibrahim MS, Cerinato S, Borin M. Assessing the water-purification service in an integrated agricultural wetland within the Venetian Lagoon drainage system. Marine and Freshwater Research. 2017; 68: 2205–2215.
44. Saggaï MM, Ainouche A, Nelson M, Cattin F, Amrani AE. Long-term investigation of constructed wetland wastewater treatment and reuse: Selection of adapted plant species for meta remediation. Journal of Environmental Management, 2017; 201: 120–128. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2017.06.040 28654800