1. Henrik B, Francesco C, Kay W. A. Comparing car-sharing schemes in Switzerland: User groups usage patterns. Transportation Research Part A. 2017; 97:17–29.
2. Martin E., Shaheen S. The impacts of car2go on vehicle ownership, modal shift, vehicle miles traveled, and greenhouse gas emissions. (TSRC working paper) University of California, California. 2016.
3. Milos B, Francesco C, Kay W. A. Modeling the impact of parking policy on free-floating carsharing: case study for Zruich, Switzerland. Transportation Research Part C. 2017; 77: 207–205.
4. Michiko N, Hadi D. Vehicle ownership reduction: A comparison of one-way and two-way car-sharing system. Transport Policy. 2018; 64: 38–50.
5. Jorg F. Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating car sharing systems in Germany. Transportation Research Part A. 2012; 46: 1654–1672.
6. Phiilip S. Chodrow, al-Awwad Zeyad, Shan J, Marta C. G. Demand and congestion in multiplex transportation networks. PLoS ONE. 2016; doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0161738 27657738
7. Jinjun T, Jian L, Shen Z, Helai H, Fang L. Inferring driving trajectories based on probabilistic model from large scale taxi GPS data. Physica A. 2018; 506(15): 566–577.
8. Jinjun T, Fang L, Yinhai W, Hua W. Uncovering urban human mobility from large scale taxi GPS data. Physica A. 2015; 48(15): 140–153.
9. Jinjun T, Shen Z, Xinqiang C, Fang L, Yajie Z. Taxi Trips distribution modeling based on Entropy-Maximizing theory: A case study in Harbin city-China. Physica A. 2018; 493(1): 430–443.
10. Jinjun T, Han J, Zhibin L, Meng L, Fang L, Yinhai W. A two-layer model for taxi customer searching behaviors using GPS trajectory data. IEEE transactions on intelligent transportation systems. 2016; 17(11): 1–7.
11. Bo C, Harry J. Prediction based on conditional distributions of vine copulas. 2019. Available from: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1807.08429.pdf.
12. Jinjun T, Shaowei Y, Fang L, Xinqiang C, Helai Huang. A hierarchical prediction model for lane-changes based on combination of fuzzy c-means and adaptive neural network. Expert System with Applications. 2019; doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2019.04.032
13. Yajie Z, Xinzhi Z, Jinjun T, Xin Y, Lingtan W, Muhammad ljaz, et al. A Coupla-based approach for accommodating the underreporting effect in wildlife-vehicle crash analysis. Sustainability. 2019; 11(2): 418.
14. Katherine K, Rand M. Free-floating car sharing systems: innovations in membership prediction, mode share, and vehicle allocation optimization methodologies.2012; Available from: https://static.tti.tamu.edu/swutc.tamu.edu/publications/technicalreports/476660-00079-1.pdf.
15. Henrik B, Francesco C, Kay W. A. Modeling free-floating car-sharing use in Switzerland: A spatial regression and conditional logit approach. Transportation Research Part C.2017; 81: 286–299.
16. Cindy T, Jinhua Z. Seasonal autoregressive model of Vancouver bicycle traffic using weather variables. I-managers Journal on Civil Engineering. 2011; 1(4). doi: 10.26634/jce.1.4.1694
17. Diana J, Goncalo H. Correia d. A. Carsharing systems demand estimation and defined operations: a literature review. European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research Issue. 2013; 13(3), 201–220.
18. Andreas K, Rodrigo M, Jens G, Joan C, Rafael B. Urban cycles and mobility patterns exploring and predicting trends in a bicycle-based public transport system. Pervasive and Mobile Computing. 2010; 6(4): 455–466.
19. Abdul W. B, Aqeel A. B, Khadija Q, Khanji H, Sadia K, Ahmad M. S. Forecasting the consumption of gasoline in transport sector in Pakistan based on ARIMA model. Journal of Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy. 2017; 36: 1490–1497.
20. Chuan D, Jinxiao D, Yanru Z, Xinkai W, Guizhen Y. Using an ARIMA-GARCH Modeling Approach to Improve Subway Short-Term Ridership Forecasting Accounting for Dynamic Volatility. IEEE Transactions On Intelligent Transportation Systems. 2018; 19(4): 1054–1064.
21. Bahman M, Abolfazl S, Camille N. K, Wei H. Cycle-Length Prediction in Actuated Traffic-Signal Control Using ARIMA Model. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering. 2018; 32(2): 04017083.
22. Yoshua B, Patrice S, Paolo F. Learning Long-Term Dependencies with Gradient Descent Is Difficult. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks. 1994; 5(2): 157–166. doi: 10.1109/72.279181 18267787
23. Sepp H, Jurgen S. Long Short-Term Memory. Neural Computation. 1997; 9(8): 1735–1780. 9377276
24. Na S-H, Kim H, Min J, Kim K. Improving LSTM CRFs using character-based composition for Korean named entity recognition. Computer Speech and Language. 2019; 54: 106–121.
25. Ostmeyer J. Machine learning on sequential data using a recurrent weighted average. Neurocomputing. 2019; 331: 281–288. doi: 10.1016/j.neucom.2018.11.066 30799908
26. Lianli G. Hierarchical LSTMs with Adaptive Attention for Visual Captioning. IEEE Transactions on Pattern analysis and machine intelligence. 2019; 14(8): 1–17.
27. Yan T, Kaili Z, Jianyuan L, Xianxuan L, Bailin Y. LSTM-based traffic flow prediction with missing data. Neurocomputing. 2018; 318:297–305.
28. Chengcheng X, Junyi Ji, Pan L. The station-free sharing bike demand forecasting with a deep learning approach and large-scale datasets. Transportation Research Part C. 2018; 95: 47–60.
29. Xiaolei M, Zhimin T, Yinhai W, Haiyang Y, Yunpeng W. Long short-term memory neural network for traffic speed prediction using remote microwave data. Transportation Research Part C. 2015; 54:187–197.
30. Rose Y, Yaguang L, Cyrus S, Ugur D, Yan L. Deep learning: a generic approach for extreme condition traffic forecasting, In Proceedings of the 2017 SIAM international Conference on Data Mining. 2017; 777–785.
31. Wu Y, Tan H. Short-term traffic flow forecasting with spatial-temporal correlation in a hybrid deep learning framework. 2016; Available from: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1612.01022.pdf.
32. Weihai C, Zheng Z, Jingmeng L, Peter C. Y. C, Xingmeng W. LSTM network: a deep learning approach for short-term traffic forecast. IET intelligent Transport Systems. 2017; 11(2): 68–75.
33. Box G.E.P, Jenkins G.M. Time series analysis: Forecasting and control. Holden-Day, San Francisco. 1970.
34. Barbour William W, Prediction of arrival times of freight traffic on US railroads using support vector regression. M.S. Thesis. 2017; Available from: http://hdl.handle.net/2142/97803.