1. Badri A, Nadeau S, Gbodossou A. A new practical approach to risk management for underground mining project in Quebec. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 2013; 26: 1145–1158
2. Liang WZ, Luo SZ, Zhao GY. Evaluation of cleaner production for gold mines employing a hybrid multi-criteria decision making approach. Sustainability 2019; 11(1): 146. doi: 10.3390/su11010146
3. Wang QX, Wang H, Qi ZQ. An application of nonlinear fuzzy analytic hierarchy process in safety evaluation of coal mine. Safety Science 2016; 86: 78–87.
4. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Wu H, Chen Y. Assessing the risk degree of goafs by employing hybrid TODIM method under uncertainty. Bulletin of Engineering Geology & the Environment 2018; 78(5): 3767–3782. doi: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2015.11.014
5. Liu H, Zeng LH. Statistical analysis of national coal mine safety accidents in 2018. Inner Mongolia Coal Economy 2019; 6: 92–93.
6. Wei CF, Pei Z, Li HM. An induced OWA operator in coal mine safety evaluation. Journal of Computer and System Sciences 2012; 78(4): 997–1005.
7. Peng HG, Wang JQ, Cheng PF. A linguistic intuitionistic multi-criteria decision-making method based on the frank heronian mean operator and its application in evaluating coal mine safety. International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics 2017; 9: 1053–1068.
8. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Wang X, Zhao J, Ma CD, Assessing the rockburst risk for deep shafts via distance-based multi-criteria decision making approaches with hesitant fuzzy information. Engineering Geology 2019; doi: 10.1016/j.enggeo.2019.105211
9. Zadeh LA. The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning—I. Information Sciences 1975; 8(3): 199–249.
10. Liu PD. Two-dimensional uncertain linguistic generalized normalized weighted geometric Bonferroni mean and its application to multiple-attribute decision making. Scientia Iranica. Transaction E, Industrial Engineering 2018; 25(1): 450–465.
11. Mendoza-Sanchez J, Silva F, Rangel L, Jaramillo L, Mendoza L, Garzon J, Quiroga A. Benefit, risk and cost of new oral anticoagulants and warfarin in atrial fibrillation; A multicriteria decision analysis. PlOS One 2018; 13(5): e0196361. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0196361 29723207
12. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Wu H, Dai B. Risk assessment of rockburst via an extended MABAC method under fuzzy environment. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 2019; 83: 533–544.
13. Chang KH, Chang YC, Chain K, Chung HY. Integrating soft set theory and fuzzy linguistic model to evaluate the performance of training simulation systems. PlOS One 2016; 11(9): e0162092. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0162092 27598390
14. Liu PD, Zhang XH. Approach to multi-attributes decision making with intuitionistic linguistic information based on Dempster-shafer evidence theory. IEEE Access 2018; 6: 52969–52981.
15. Luo SZ, Zhang HY, Wang JQ, Li L. Group decision-making approach for evaluating the sustainability of constructed wetlands with probabilistic linguistic preference relations. Journal of the Operational Research Society 2019; 1–17. doi: 10.1080/01605682.2018.1510806
16. Chen ZC, Liu PH, Pei Z. An approach to multiple attribute group decision making based on linguistic intuitionistic fuzzy numbers. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems 2015; 8(4): 747–760.
17. Liu PD, Tang GL. Some intuitionistic fuzzy prioritized interactive Einstein choquet operators and their application in decision making. IEEE Access 2018; 6: 72357–72371.
18. Liu PD, Li DF. Some Muirhead mean operators for intuitionistic fuzzy numbers and their applications to group decision making. PlOS One 2017; 12(1): e0168767. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0168767 28103244
19. Smarandache F. Neutrosophy: neutrosophic probability, set, and logic: analytic synthesis & synthetic analysis. 1st ed. Rehoboth: American Research Press; 1998.
20. Biswas P, Pramanik S, Giri BC. TOPSIS method for multi-attribute group decision-making under single-valued neutrosophic environment. Neural Computing and Applications 2016; 27(3): 727–737.
21. Garg H, Nancy. New logarithmic operational laws and their applications to multiattribute decision making for single-valued neutrosophic numbers. Cognitive Systems Research 2018; 52: 931–946.
22. Rashno A, Nazari B, Koozekanani DD, Drayna PM, Sadri S, Rabbani H, Parhi KK. Fully-automated segmentation of fluid regions in exudative age-related macular degeneration subjects: Kernel graph cut in neutrosophic domain. PlOS One 2017; 12(10): e0186949. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0186949 29059257
23. Pramanik S, Biswas P, Giri BC. Hybrid vector similarity measures and their applications to multi-attribute decision making under neutrosophic environment. Neural Computing and Applications 2017; 28(5): 1163–1176.
24. Garg H, Nancy. Some hybrid weighted aggregation operators under neutrosophic set environment and their applications to multicriteria decision-making. Applied Intelligence 2018; 48(12): 4871–4888.
25. Li DP, Cheng SJ, Cheng PF, Wang JQ, Zhang HY. A novel financial risk assessment model for companies based on heterogeneous information and aggregated historical data. PlOS One 2018; 13(12): e0208166. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0208166 30586437
26. Nancy, Garg H. A novel divergence measure and its based TOPSIS method for multi criteria decision-making under single-valued neutrosophic environment. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 2019; 36(1): 101–115.
27. Dey PP, Pramanik S, Giri BC. An extended grey relational analysis based multiple attribute decision making in interval neutrosophic uncertain linguistic setting. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems 2016; 11: 21–30.
28. Garg H, Nancy. Non-linear programming method for multi-criteria decision making problems under interval neutrosophic set environment. Applied Intelligence 2018; 48(8): 2199–2213.
29. Abdel-Basset M, Saleh M, Gamal A, Smarandache F. An approach of TOPSIS technique for developing supplier selection with group decision making under type-2 neutrosophic number. Applied Soft Computing 2019; 77: 438–452.
30. Ji P, Zhang HY, Wang JQ. Selecting an outsourcing provider based on the combined MABAC–ELECTRE method using single-valued neutrosophic linguistic sets. Computers & Industrial Engineering 2018; 120: 429–441.
31. Liu PD, Khan Q, Mahmood T, Smarandache F, Li Y. Multiple attribute group decision making based on 2-tuple linguistic neutrosophic Dombi power Heronian mean operators. IEEE Access 2019; 1–1. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2925344
32. Abdel-Basset M, Saleh M, Gamal A, Smarandache F. An approach of TOPSIS technique for developing supplier selection with group decision making under type-2 neutrosophic number. Applied Soft Computing 2019; 77: 438–452.
33. Wang J, Lu JP, Wei GW, Lin R, Wei C. Models for MADM with single-valued neutrosophic 2-tuple linguistic Muirhead mean operators. Mathematics 2019; 7(5): 442. doi: 10.3390/math7050442
34. Dat LQ, Thong NT, Ali M, Smarandache F, Abdel-Basset M, Long HV. Linguistic approaches to interval complex neutrosophic sets in decision making. IEEE Access 2019; 7: 38902–38917.
35. Fang ZB, Ye J. Multiple attribute group decision-making method based on linguistic neutrosophic numbers. Symmetry 2017; 9(7): 111. doi: 10.3390/sym9070111
36. Luo SZ, Liang WZ, Xing LN. Selection of mine development scheme based on similarity measure under fuzzy environment. Neural Computing and Applications 2019; 1–12. doi: 10.1007/s00521-019-04026-x
37. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Hong CS. Performance assessment of circular economy for phosphorus chemical firms based on VIKOR-QUALIFLEX method. Journal of Cleaner Production 2018; 196: 1365–1378.
38. Mondal K, Pramanik S, Giri BC. Multi-criteria group decision making based on linguistic refined neutrosophic strategy. In: Smarandache F, Pramanik S, editors. New Trends in Neutrosophic Theory and Applications. Brussels: Pons Editions; 2018. pp. 125–139.
39. Luo SZ, Liang WZ. Optimization of roadway support schemes with likelihood–based MABAC method. Applied Soft Computing 2019; 80: 80–92.
40. Shi LL, Ye J. Cosine measures of linguistic neutrosophic numbers and their application in multiple attribute group decision-making. Information 2017; 8(4): 117. doi: 10.3390/info8040117
41. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Wu H. Evaluating investment risks of metallic mines using an extended TOPSIS method with linguistic neutrosophic numbers. Symmetry 2017; 9(8): 149. doi: 10.3390/sym9080149
42. Pamučar D, Badi I, Sanja K, Obradović R. A novel approach for the selection of power-generation technology using a linguistic neutrosophic CODAS method: A case study in Libya. Energies 2018; 11(9): 2489. doi: 10.3390/en11092489
43. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Hong CS. Selecting the optimal mining method with extended multi-objective optimization by ratio analysis plus the full multiplicative form (MULTIMOORA) approach. Neural Computing and Applications 2018; doi: 10.1007/s00521-018-3405-5
44. Garg H, Nancy. Algorithms for possibility linguistic single-valued neutrosophic decision-making based on COPRAS and aggregation operators with new information measures. Measurement 2019; 138: 278–290.
45. Wang J, Gao H, Wei GW. Some 2-tuple linguistic neutrosophic number Muirhead mean operators and their applications to multiple attribute decision making. Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence 2019; 31(3): 409–439.
46. Liu PD, You XL. Bidirectional projection measure of linguistic neutrosophic numbers and their application to multi-criteria group decision making. Computers & Industrial Engineering 2019; 128: 447–457.
47. Li YY, Wang JQ, Wang TL. A linguistic neutrosophic multi-criteria group decision-making approach with EDAS method. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 2019; 44(3): 2737–2749.
48. Wang XG, Geng YS, Yao PP, Yang MJ. Multiple attribute group decision making approach based on extended VIKOR and linguistic neutrosophic set. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 2019; 36(1): 149–160.
49. Liu PD, Wang P. Some q-Rung Orthopair fuzzy aggregation operators and their applications to multiple-attribute decision making. International Journal of Intelligent Systems 2018; 33(2): 259–280.
50. Liu S, Yu W, Liu L, Hu YA. Variable weights theory and its application to multi-attribute group decision making with intuitionistic fuzzy numbers on determining decision maker’s weights. PlOS One 2019; 14(3): e0212636. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0212636 30840647
51. Garg H, Nancy. Linguistic single-valued neutrosophic prioritized aggregation operators and their applications to multiple-attribute group decision-making. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing 2018; 9(6): 1975–1997.
52. Liu PD, Liu JL. Some q-Rung Orthopai fuzzy Bonferroni mean operators and their application to multi-attribute group decision making. International Journal of Intelligent Systems 2018; 33(2): 315–347.
53. Liu PD, Wang P. Multiple-attribute decision making based on Archimedean Bonferroni operators of q-Rung Orthopair fuzzy numbers. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems 2018; doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2018.2826452
54. Fan CX, Ye J, Hu KL, Fan E. Bonferroni mean operators of linguistic neutrosophic numbers and their multiple attribute group decision-making methods. Information 2017; 8(3): 107. doi: 10.3390/info8030107
55. Wang YM, Liu P. Linguistic neutrosophic generalized partitioned Bonferroni mean operators and their application to multi-attribute group decision making. Symmetry 2018; 10(5), 160. doi: 10.3390/sym10050160
56. Liu PD, You XL. Some linguistic neutrosophic Hamy mean operators and their application to multi-attribute group decision making. PlOS One 2018; 13(3): e0193027. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0193027 29513697
57. Liang WZ, Zhao GY, Luo SZ. Linguistic neutrosophic Hamacher aggregation operators and the application in evaluating land reclamation schemes for mines. PloS one 2018; 13(11): e0206178. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0206178 30399171
58. Muirhead RF. Some methods applicable to identities and inequalities of symmetric algebraic functions of n letters. Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society 1902; 21: 144–162.
59. Wang J, Wei GW, Wei C, Wei Y. Dual hesitant q-Rung Orthopair fuzzy Muirhead mean operators in multiple attribute decision making. IEEE Access 2019; 7(1): 67139–67166.
60. Tang XY, Wei GW, Gao H. Models for multiple attribute decision making with interval-valued Pythagorean fuzzy Muirhead mean operators and their application to green suppliers selection. Informatica 2019; 30(1): 153–186.
61. Wang R, Wang J, Gao H, Wei GW. Methods for MADM with picture fuzzy Muirhead mean operators and their application for evaluating the financial investment risk. Symmetry 2019; 11(1): 6. doi: 10.3390/sym11010006
62. Yager RR. The power average operator. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans 2001; 31(6): 724–731.
63. Liu PD, Chen SM, Wang P. Multiple-attribute group decision-making based on q-Rung Orthopair fuzzy power Maclaurin symmetric mean operators. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems 2018; (99): 1–16. doi: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2852948
64. Garg H, Nancy. (2018). Multi-criteria decision-making method based on prioritized muirhead mean aggregation operator under neutrosophic set environment. Symmetry, 10(7), 280. doi: 10.3390/sym10070280
65. Liu PD, Mahmood T, Khan Q. Group decision making based on power Heronian aggregation operators under linguistic neutrosophic environment. International Journal of Fuzzy Systems 2018; 20(3): 970–985.
66. Li L, Zhang RT, Wang J, Zhu XM, Xing YP. Pythagorean fuzzy power Muirhead mean operators with their application to multi-attribute decision making. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 2018; 35(2): 2035–2050.
67. Khan Q, Hassan N, Mahmood T. Neutrosophic cubic power Muirhead mean operators with uncertain data for multi-attribute decision-making. Symmetry 2018; 10(10): 444. doi: 10.3390/sym10100444
68. Luo SZ, Cheng PF, Wang JQ, Huang YJ, Selecting project delivery systems based on simplified neutrosophic linguistic preference relations, Symmetry 2017; 9(8): 151. doi: 10.3390/sym9080151
69. Jahan A, Ismail MY, Shuib S, Norfazidah D, Edwards KL. An aggregation technique for optimal decision-making in materials selection. Materials & Design 2011; 32(10): 4918–4924.
70. Smarandache F. Plithogenic Set, an extension of crisp, fuzzy, intuitionistic fuzzy, and neutrosophic sets-revisited. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems 2018; 21: 153–166.
71. Smarandache F. Plithogeny, plithogenic set, logic, probability, and statistics. 1st ed. Brussels: Pons Publishing House; 2017.
72. Smarandache F. Neutrosophic Overset, Neutrosophic Underset, and Neutrosophic Offset, Similarly for Neutrosophic Over-/Under-/Off- Logic, Probability, and Statistics. 1st ed. Brussels: Pons Edition; 2016.