1. Hu QZ, Tan MJ, Lu HP, Zhu Y. A rough set-based measurement model study on high-speed railway safety operation. Plose one. 2018; 13(6): https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0197918.
2. Hu XL, Zhao S, Shi F, Huang J, Shan XH. Circuity analyses of HSR network and high-Speed train paths in China. Plos one. 2017; 12(9): https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0176005.
3. Shebani A, Lwnicki S. Prediction of wheel and rail wear under different contact conditions using artificial neural networks. Wear. 2018; 406–407: 173–184.
4. Luo R, Shi HL, Teng WX, Song CY. Prediction of wheel profile wear and vehicle dynamics evolution considering stochastic parameters for high-speed train. Wear. 2017; 392–393: 126–138.
5. Niu G, Xiong LJ, Qin XX, Pecht M. Fault detection isolation and diagnosis of multi-axle speed sensors for high-speed trains. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 2019; 131: 183–198.
6. Wu XH, Tao HQ, Cai X. Vehicle wheel diameter calibration method based on multi-sensor information fusion in rail transit. Urban Mass Transit. 2015; 6(5): 21–27.
7. Guo ZG, Zhao JB, Ni M. Train speed detection and positioning system based on embedded multi-information fusion. Computer Engineering. 2013; 38(12): 11–15.
8. Liu J, Cai BG, Wang J, Tang T. Study on wheel diameter calibration method in integrated train positioning based on gray theory. China Rail Soc. 2011; 33(5): 54–59.
9. Kang J, Duan ZT, Kang L, Liu Y, Wang C. A short traffic flow prediction method based on Gaussian processes regression. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology. 2015; 15(4): 51–56.
10. Qiao SJ, Jin K, Han N, Tang CJ, Gesang DJ, Gutierrez LA. Trajectory prediction algorithm based on Gaussian mixture model. Journal of Software. 2015; 26(5): 1048–1063.
11. Tian ZD, Li SJ, Wang YH, Wang XD. Network traffic prediction based on ARIMA with Gaussian process regression compensation. Beijing Univ Posts Telecommun. 2017; 40(6): 1179–1189.
12. Liu KY, Liu BG, Xu C. Intelligent analysis model of slope nonlinear displacement time series based on genetic-Gaussian process regression algorithm of combined kernel function. Chin J Rock Mech Eng. 2009; 28(10): 2128–2134.
13. Li JZ, Meng XR, Wen XX, Kang QY. Network security situation prediction based on Gaussian process optimized by glowworm swarm optimization. Systems Engineering and Electronics. 2015; 37(8): 1887–1893.
14. Ernest P, Mazl R, Preucil L. Train locator using inertial sensors and odometer. Proceedings of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium; 2004 June 14–17; Parma, Italy. New Jersey. IEEE Periodicals; 2004.
15. Saab SS, Nasr GE, Badr EA. Compensation of axle-generator errors due to wheel slip and slide. IEEE Trans Veh Technol. 2002; 51(3): 577–587.
16. Liu KY, Fang Y, Liu BG, Xu C. Intelligent deformation prediction model of tunnel surrounding rock based on genetic-Gaussian process regression coupling algorithm. China Rail Soc. 2011; 33(12): 101–106.
17. Rasmussen CE, Williams CKI. Gaussian process for machine learning. 1st ed. Cambridge: MIT Press; 2006.
18. Twomey N, Chen HY, Diethe T, Flach P. An application of hierarchical Gaussian processes to the detection of anomalies in star light curves. Neurocomputing. 2019; 342: 152–163.
19. Awwal AM, Kumam P, Abubakar AB. A modified conjugate gradient method for monotone nonlinear equations with convex constraints. Applied Numerical Mathematics, 2019; 145: 507–520.
20. Luo ZH. Railway vehicle engineering. 1st ed. Changsha: Central South University Press; 2015.
21. Grary FM, Schmidt M. Thermal building modelling using Gaussian processes. Energy Build. 2016; 119: 119–128.
22. He ZK, Liu GB, Zhao XJ, Wang MH. Overview of Gaussian process regression. Control and Decision. 2013; 28(8): 1121–1128.
23. Wahlstrom N, Ozkan E. Extended target tracking using Gaussian processes. IEEE Trans Signal Process. 2015; 63(16): 4165–4178.
24. Mellor J, Grigoras L, Carbonell P, Faulon JL. Semisupervised Gaussian process for automated enzyme search. ACS Synth Biol. 2016; 5(6): 518–528. doi: 10.1021/acssynbio.5b00294 27007080
25. Zhang YP, Gao W, Zhao B. A comprehensive fault detection method for jointless track circuit based on SA algorithm. China Rail Soc. 2017; 39(4): 68–72.
26. Shen WW, LI Y, Yang ZH, Wang XL, Ye X. Attribute reduction with avoiding overfitting. Application Research of Computers. 2019;37(9): Available from: http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/51.1196.TP.20190830.1427.058.html
27. Gan D, Ke DP, Sun YZ, Cui MJ. Short-term Wind Speed Probabilistic Forecasting Based on EEMD and Coupling GA-GPR. Transactions of CHINA Electrotechnical Society. 2015; 30(11): 138–147.
28. Geng XQ, She QS, Han X, Meng M. Classification of Motor Imagery EEG Based on Gaussian Process Optimized with Artificial Bee Colony. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators. 2017; 30(3): 378–384.
29. Zhang L, Liu Z, Zhang JQ, Ren XW. Optimized improved Gaussian process model based on artificial bee colony algorithm. Journal of National University of Defense Technology. 2014; 36(1): 154–160.