1. Benami A, Ofen A. Trickle irrigation. In. Irrigation engineering. Sprinkler, trickle, surface irrigation principles and agricultural practices. Israel, Haifa: Irrigation Engineering Scientific Publications. 1983. pp.257.
2. Keller J, Bliesner R D. Sprinkle and trickle irrigation. An Avi book. New York, NY: Van Nostrand Reinhold. 1990. pp. 651.
3. Capra A, Scicolone B. Emitter and filter tests for wastewater reuse by drip irrigation. Agricultural Water Management, 2004, 68(2):135–149
4. Adin A, Alon G. Mechanisms and process parameters of filters screens. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering (ASCE), 1986, 112(4):293–304.
5. Arno´ J. Obturacio´n fı´sica en filtros de malla. Comportamiento hidrodina´ mico y aplicacio´ n a la tecnologı´a del riego localizado. [Physical clogging in screen filters. Hydrodynamic behaviour and application to the microirrigation technology.] MS Thesis, Escuela Te´cnica Superior de Ingenierı´a Agraria, Universitat Polite`cnica de Catalunya, Lleida. 1990
6. Douglas A, Bruce P E. Filtration analysis and application. In. Proceedings of the third international drip/trickle irrigation in action (pp.58-68). St. Joseph, MI: ASAE. 1985.
7. Gilbert R G, Ford H W. Operational principles-emitter clogging. In G. S. Nakayama, and D. A. Bucks (Eds.), Trickle irrigation for crop production. The Netherlands: Elsevier Science Publishers. 1986.
8. Zeier K R, Hills D J. Trickle irrigation screen filter performance as affected by sand size and concentration. Transactions of the ASAE, 1987, 30(3):735–739
9. Zong Q L, Zheng T G, Liu H Fand Li CJ. Development of head loss equations for self-cleaning screen filters in drip irrigation systems using dimensional analysis. Biosystems Engineering, 2015,133: 116–127.
10. Liu H F, Zheng T G, Liu F, Zong Q L. Analysis of Filtering Time and Sewage Time for Automatic Suction Screen Filter. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery (Transactions of the CSAM), 2010, 41(7): 80–83. (in Chinese)
11. Demir V, Uz E. Damla sulama sistemlerinde kullanılan filtreler. [Filters used in the drip irrigation systems]. The Journal of Agricultural Faculty of Ege University, 1994, 31(2–3), 177–184.
12. Ravina I, Paz E, Sofer E, Sagi G, Yechiely Z, Lavi Z, et al. Filtration requirements for emitter clogging control. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Irrigation, Agritech, Tel-Aviv, Israel, 1990, pp. 223–229.
13. Shock C. Drip Irrigation: An Introduction. Sustainable Agriculture Techniques,2006:1–8
14. Vieira A S, Weeber M, Ghisi E. Self-cleaning filtration: A novel concept for rainwater harvesting systems. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2013,78(2013):67–73
15. Adin A, Elimelech M. Particle filtration for wastewater irrigation. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 1989, 115(3):474–487.
16. Capra A, Scicolone B. Recycling of poor quality urban wastewater by drip irrigation systems. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2007, 15(16):1529–1534.
17. Duran-Ros M, Puig-Bargue´s J, Arbat G, Barraga´n J, Ramı´rez de Cartagena F. Effect of filter, emitter and location on clogging when using effluents. Agricultural Water Management, 2009,96(1):67–79.
18. Duran-Ros M, Puig-Bargue´s J, Arbat G, Barraga´n J, Ramı´rez de Cartagena F. Performance and backwashing efficiency of disc and screen filters in microirrigation systems. Biosystems Engineering, 2009, 103(1):35–42.
19. Duran-Ros M, Arbat G, Barraga´n J, Ramı´rez de Cartagena F, Puig-Bargue´s J. Assessment of head loss equations developed with dimensional analysis for micro irrigation filters using effluents, Biosystems Engineering, 2010,106(1), 521–526
20. Puig-Bargue´s J, Barraga´n J, Ramı´rez de Cartagena F. Filtration of effluents for microirrigation systems. Transactions of the ASAE, 2005,48(3):969–978.
21. Puig-Bargue´s J, Barraga´n J, Ramı´rez de Cartagena F. Development of equations for calculating the head loss in effluent filtration in microirrigation systems using dimensional analysis. Biosystems Engineering, 2005, 92(3):383–390.
22. Ravina I, Paz E, Sofer Z, Marmd A, Schischab A, Sagiet G, et al. Control of clogging in drip irrigation with stored treated municipal sewage effluent. Agricultural Water Management, 1997, 33(2–3):127–137.
23. Ribeiro T A P, Paterniani J E S, Airoldi R S P, Silva M J M. Comparison between disc and non-woven synthetic fabric filter media to prevent emitter clogging. Transactions of the ASABE, 2008, 51(2):441–453.
24. Tajrishy M A, Hills D J, Tchobanoglous G. Pretreatment of secondary effluent for drip irrigation. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 1994, 120(4):716–731.
25. Yurdem H, Demir V, Degirmencioglu A. Development of a mathematical model to predict head losses from disc filters in drip irrigation systems using dimensional analysis. Biosystems Engineering, 2008, 100(1):14–23.
26. Yurdem H, Demir V, Degirmencioglu A. Development of a mathematical model to predict tap water head losses in hydrocyclone filters in drip irrigation systems using dimensional analysis. Biosystems Engineering, 2010,105(4):495–506.
27. Liu F, Liu H F, Zong Q L, Gu C C. Experiment on Head Loss and Discharge Time of Self-cleaning Screen Filter. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (Transactions of the CSAE), 2013,44(5): 127–134. (in Chinese)
28. Li Q Q, Zong Q L, Liu Z J, Lan J. Experiment and calculation of discharge time for horizontal type self-cleaning screen filter. Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Machinery Engineering, 2014,32(12): 1098–1104. (in Chinese)
29. Tang L F, Wang W Y, Zhang H Q. Filter. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press; 1984. (in Chinese)
30. Heertjes P M, Kujivenhoven L I, Van der Meer R R. Fluid flow pattern in upflow reactors for anaerobic treatment of beet sugar factory wastewater. Biotechnology and bioengineering, 1982, 24:443–459 doi: 10.1002/bit.260240214 18546313
31. Ding Q S , Wang W Y. New practical filtration technology. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press; 2011. (in Chinese)