1. Lehane E, Leahy-Warren P, O'Riordan C, Savage E, Drennan J, O'Tuathaigh C, et al. Evidence-based practice education for healthcare professions: an expert view. BMJ evidence-based medicine. 2019;24(3):103–8. doi: 10.1136/bmjebm-2018-111019 30442711
2. Greenhalgh T, Howick J, Maskrey N. Evidence based medicine: a movement in crisis? BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2014;348:g3725.
3. Oliver D. Evidence based medicine needs to be more pragmatic. BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2014;349:g4453.
4. Timmermans S, Mauck A. The promises and pitfalls of evidence-based medicine. Health affairs (Project Hope). 2005;24(1):18–28.
5. Thangaratinam S, Barnfield G, Weinbrenner S, Meyerrose B, Arvanitis TN, Horvath AR, et al. Teaching trainers to incorporate evidence-based medicine (EBM) teaching in clinical practice: the EU-EBM project. BMC medical education. 2009;9:59. doi: 10.1186/1472-6920-9-59 19744327
6. Young T, Esterhuizen TM, Volmink J, Clarke M. Attitude and confidence of undergraduate medical programme educators to practice and teach evidence-based healthcare: a cross-sectional survey. International journal of evidence-based healthcare. 2016;14(2):74–83. doi: 10.1097/XEB.0000000000000068 26626283
7. Bussieres AE, Terhorst L, Leach M, Stuber K, Evans R, Schneider MJ. Self-reported attitudes, skills and use of evidence-based practice among Canadian doctors of chiropractic: a national survey. The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association. 2015;59(4):332–48. 26816412
8. Terhorst L, Leach M, Bussieres A, Evans R, Schneider MJ. Evaluating the Psychometric Properties of the Evidence-Based Practice Attitude and Utilization Survey. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, NY). 2016;22(4):328–35.
9. Parve S, Ershadi A, Karimov A, Dougherty A, Ndhlovu CE, Chidzonga MM, et al. Access, attitudes and training in information technologies and evidence-based medicine among medical students at University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences. African health sciences. 2016;16(3):860–5. doi: 10.4314/ahs.v16i3.29 27917222
10. Nieminen P, Virtanen JI. Information retrieval, critical appraisal and knowledge of evidence-based dentistry among Finnish dental students. European journal of dental education: official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe. 2017;21(4):214–9.
11. Mahmic-Kaknjo M, Kadic D, Hodzic H, Spahic-Sarajlic S, Hadzic E, Ademovic E. Awareness, knowledge, use, and attitudes toward evidence based medicine in a developing country: survey of physicians in a canton in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Croatian medical journal. 2015;56(6):558–66. doi: 10.3325/cmj.2015.56.558 26718762
12. Aguirre-Raya KA, Castilla-Peon MF, Barajas-Nava LA, Torres-Rodriguez V, Munoz-Hernandez O, Garduno-Espinosa J. Self-perception and knowledge of evidence based medicine by physicians. BMC medical education. 2016;16:166. doi: 10.1186/s12909-016-0681-6 27357211
13. Abeysena C, Jayawardana P, Wickremasinghe R, Wickramasinghe U. Evidence-based medicine knowledge, attitudes, and practices among doctors in Sri Lanka. Journal of evidence-based medicine. 2010;3(2):83–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2010.01077.x 21349049
14. Lafuente-Lafuente C, Leitao C, Kilani I, Kacher Z, Engels C, Canoui-Poitrine F, et al. Knowledge and use of evidence-based medicine in daily practice by health professionals: a cross-sectional survey. BMJ open. 2019;9(3):e025224. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-025224 30928940
15. Elbers NA, Chase R, Craig A, Guy L, Harris IA, Middleton JW, et al. Health care professionals' attitudes towards evidence-based medicine in the workers' compensation setting: a cohort study. BMC medical informatics and decision making. 2017;17(1):64. doi: 10.1186/s12911-017-0460-2 28532470
16. Abdel-Kareem A, Kabbash I, Saied S, Al-Deeb A. Knowledge, practices and attitudes of physicians towards evidencebased medicine in Egypt. Eastern Mediterranean health journal = La revue de sante de la Mediterranee orientale = al-Majallah al-sihhiyah li-sharq al-mutawassit. 2019;25(2):82–9.
17. Anuradha C, Jacob KS, Shyamkumar NK, Sridhar G. Evidence-based practice in radiology: knowledge, attitude and perceived barriers to practice among residents in radiology. European journal of radiology. 2013;82(5):894–7. doi: 10.1016/j.ejrad.2013.01.026 23453704
18. Risahmawati RR, Emura SS, Nishi TT, Koizumi SS. Japanese Resident Physicians' Attitudes, knowledge, and Perceived Barriers on the Practice of Evidence Based Medicine: a Survey. BMC research notes. 2011;4:374. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-4-374 21955346
19. Ozaki AF, Nakagawa S, Jackevicius CA. Cross-cultural Comparison of Pharmacy Students' Attitudes, Knowledge, Practice, and Barriers Regarding Evidence-based Medicine. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2019;83(5):6710. doi: 10.5688/ajpe6710 31333249
20. Balajic K, Barac-Latas V, Drenjancevic I, Ostojic M, Fabijanic D, Puljak L. Influence of a vertical subject on research in biomedicine and activities of The Cochrane Collaboration branch on medical students' knowledge and attitudes toward evidence-based medicine. Croatian medical journal. 2012;53(4):367–73. doi: 10.3325/cmj.2012.53.367 22911530
21. Ghahremanfard F, Nassaji M, Mirmohammadkhani M, Tanha A, Mosavi M, Ghaemi A, et al. Knowledge and attitude toward evidence-based medicine among medical students in Semnan, Iran. Journal of evidence-based medicine. 2014;7(1):32–7. doi: 10.1111/jebm.12084 25155564
22. Buchberger B, Mattivi JT, Schwenke C, Katzer C, Huppertz H, Wasem J. Critical appraisal of RCTs by 3rd year undergraduates after short courses in EBM compared to expert appraisal. GMS journal for medical education. 2018;35(2):Doc24. doi: 10.3205/zma001171 29963614
23. Young JM, Glasziou P, Ward JE. General practitioners' self ratings of skills in evidence based medicine: validation study. BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2002;324(7343):950–1.