1. Shannon C.E., 1949. Communication theory of secrecy systems. Bell system technical journal, 28(4), pp.656–715.
2. Shannon C.E., 1948. A mathematical theory of communication. Bell system technical journal, 27(3), pp.379–423.
3. Rafiq A. and Khan M., 2018. Construction of new S-boxes based on triangle groups and its applications in copyright protection. Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp.1–18.
4. Younas I. and Khan M., 2018. A New Efficient Digital Image Encryption Based on Inverse Left Almost Semi Group and Lorenz Chaotic System. Entropy, 20(12), p.913.
5. Khan M. and Waseem H.M., 2018. A novel image encryption scheme based on quantum dynamical spinning and rotations. PloS one, 13(11), p.e0206460. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0206460 30452455
6. Waseem H.M., Khan M. and Shah T., 2018. Image privacy scheme using quantum spinning and rotation. Journal of Electronic Imaging, 27(6), p.063022.
7. Waseem H.M. and Khan M., 2018. Information Confidentiality Using Quantum Spinning, Rotation and Finite State Machine. International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 57(11), pp.3584–3594.
8. Munir, N. and Khan, M., 2018, September. A Generalization of Algebraic Expression for Nonlinear Component of Symmetric Key Algorithms of Any Characteristic p. In 2018 International Conference on Applied and Engineering Mathematics (ICAEM) (pp. 48–52). IEEE.
9. Khan M. and Asghar Z., 2018. A novel construction of substitution box for image encryption applications with Gingerbreadman chaotic map and S 8 permutation. Neural Computing and Applications, 29(4), pp.993–999.
10. Belazi A., Khan M., El-Latif A.A.A. and Belghith S., 2017. Efficient cryptosystem approaches: S-boxes and permutation–substitution-based encryption. Nonlinear Dynamics, 87(1), pp.337–361.
11. Khan M., Shah T. and Batool S.I., 2017. A new approach for image encryption and watermarking based on substitution box over the classes of chain rings. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 76(22), pp.24027–24062.
12. Özkaynak F., Çelik V. and Özer A.B., 2017. A new S-box construction method based on the fractional-order chaotic Chen system. Signal, Image and Video Processing, 11(4), pp.659–664.
13. Özkaynak F., 2018. Brief review on application of nonlinear dynamics in image encryption. Nonlinear Dynamics, 92(2), pp.305–313.
14. Özkaynak, F. and Muhamad, M.I., 2018, March. Alternative substitutional box structures for DES. In Digital Forensic and Security (ISDFS), 2018 6th International Symposium on (pp. 1–4). IEEE.
15. Özkaynak F., 2017. Construction of robust substitution boxes based on chaotic systems. Neural Computing and Applications, pp.1–10.
16. Özkaynak F., 2018. Brief review on application of nonlinear dynamics in image encryption. Nonlinear Dynamics, 92(2), pp.305–313.
17. Ahmad M., Khurana S., Singh S. and AlSharari H.D., 2017. A simple secure hash function scheme using multiple chaotic maps. 3D Research, 8(2), p.13.
18. Al Solami E., Ahmad M., Volos C., Doja M. and Beg M., 2018. A new hyperchaotic system-based design for efficient bijective substitution-boxes. Entropy, 20(7), p.525.
19. Ahmad M., Al Solami E., Wang X.Y., Doja M., Beg M. and Alzaidi A., 2018. Cryptanalysis of an image encryption algorithm based on combined chaos for a BAN system, and improved scheme using SHA-512 and hyperchaos. Symmetry, 10(7), p.266.
20. Ahmad M., Seeru F., Siddiqi A.M. and Masood S., 2018. Dynamic 9× 9 Substitution-Boxes Using Chaos-Based Heuristic Search. In Soft Computing: Theories and Applications (pp. 839–851). Springer, Singapore.
21. Ahmed H.A., Zolkipli M.F. and Ahmad M., A novel efficient substitution-box design based on firefly algorithm and discrete chaotic map. Neural Computing and Applications, pp.1–10.
22. Al Solami E., Ahmad M., Volos C., Doja M. and Beg M., 2018. A new hyperchaotic system-based design for efficient bijective substitution-boxes. Entropy, 20(7), p.525.
23. Ahmad M., Alam M.Z., Umayya Z., Khan S. and Ahmad F., 2018. An image encryption approach using particle swarm optimization and chaotic map. International Journal of Information Technology, 10(3), pp.247–255.
24. Alzaidi A.A., Ahmad M., Ahmed H.S. and Solami E.A., 2018. Sine-Cosine Optimization-Based Bijective Substitution-Boxes Construction Using Enhanced Dynamics of Chaotic Map. Complexity, 2018. doi: 10.1155/2018/5094179
25. Vaidyanathan S., Akgul A., Kaçar S. and Çavuşoğlu U., 2018. A new 4-D chaotic hyperjerk system, its synchronization, circuit design and applications in RNG, image encryption and chaos-based steganography. The European Physical Journal Plus, 133(2), p.46.
26. Akgul A., Kacar S., Pehlivan I. and Aricioglu B., 2018. Chaos‐based encryption of multimedia data and design of security analysis interface as an educational tool. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 26(5), pp.1336–1349.
27. Wang X., Akgul A., Cavusoglu U., Pham V.T., Vo Hoang D. and Nguyen X., 2018. A Chaotic System with Infinite Equilibria and Its S-Box Constructing Application. Applied Sciences, 8(11), p.2132.
28. Lai Q., Akgul A., Varan M., Kengne J. and Erguzel A.T., 2018. Dynamic analysis and synchronization control of an unusual chaotic system with exponential term and coexisting attractors. Chinese Journal of Physics.
29. Lian S., A Block Cipher Based on Chaotic Neural Networks, Neurocomputing, vol. 72, pp. 1296–1301, 2009.
30. Brown R., 1828. XXVII. A brief account of microscopical observations made in the months of June, July and August 1827, on the particles contained in the pollen of plants; and on the general existence of active molecules in organic and inorganic bodies. The Philosophical Magazine, 4(21), pp.161–173.
31. Chaudesaigues M., 1908. Le mouvement brownien et la formule d'Einstein. Comptes Rendus, 147, pp.1044–1046.
32. Niyat A.Y., Moattar M.H. and Torshiz M.N., 2017. Color image encryption based on hybrid hyper-chaotic system and cellular automata. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 90, pp.225–237.
33. Huang C.K. and Nien H.H., 2009. Multi chaotic systems based pixel shuffle for image encryption. Optics Communications, 282(11), pp.2123–2127.
34. Rhouma R., Meherzi S. and Belghith S., 2009. OCML-based colour image encryption. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 40(1), pp.309–318.
35. Liu H., Wang X., Kadir A.: Color image encryption using Choquet fuzzy integral and hyper chaotic system. Optik 124, 3527–3533 (2013).
36. Norouzi B., Seyedzadeh S.M., Mirzakuchaki S., Mosavi M.R.: A novel image encryption based on hash function with only two-round diffusion process. Multimed. Syst. 20, 45–64 (2013)
37. Zhang Q., Guo L., Wei X.: Image encryption using DNA addition combining with chaotic maps. Math. Comput. Model. 52, 2028–2035 (2010).
38. Wei X., Guo L., Zhang Q., Zhang J., Lian S.: A novel color image encryption algorithm based on DNA sequence operation and hyper-chaotic system. J. Syst. Softw. 85, 290–299 (2012).
39. Zhang Q., Guo L., Wei X.: A novel image fusion encryption algorithm based on DNA sequence operation and hyperchaotic system. Optik 124, 3596–3600 (2013).
40. Zhang Q., Wei X.: A novel couple images encryption algorithm based on DNA subsequence operation and chaotic system. Optik 124, 6276–6281 (2013).
41. Zhang Q., Liu L., Wei X.: Improved algorithm for image encryption based on DNA encoding and multi-chaotic maps. Int. J. Electron. Commun. (AEÜ) 68, 186–192 (2014).
42. Enayatifar R., Abdullah A.H., Isnin I.F.: Chaos-based image encryption using a hybrid genetic algorithm and a DNA sequence. Opt. Lasers Eng. 56, 83–93 (2014).
43. Zhen P., Zhao G., Min L., Jin X.: Chaos-based image encryption scheme combining DNA coding and entropy. Multimed. Tools Appl. 75, 6303–6319 (2016).
44. Rhouma R, Meherzi S, Belghith S., 2009, “OCML-based color image encryption”, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 40, pp. 309–318.
45. Hongjun L, Xingyuan W., 2010, “Color image encryption based on one-time keys and robust chaotic maps”, Computer and Mathematics with Applications 59, pp. 3320–7.
46. Huang C K, Nien H H., 2009, “Multi chaotic systems based pixel shuffle for image encryption”, Optics Communications 282, pp. 2123–2127.
47. Borujeni S.E. and Eshghi M., 2013. Chaotic image encryption system using phase-magnitude transformation and pixel substitution. Telecommunication Systems, 52(2), pp.525–537.
48. Singh N. and Sinha A., 2008. Optical image encryption using fractional Fourier transform and chaos. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 46(2), pp.117–123.
49. Wang X., Zhao D. and Chen L., 2006. Image encryption based on extended fractional Fourier transform and digital holography technique. Optics Communications, 260(2), pp.449–453.
50. Prasanna S.R.M., Rao Y.S. and Mitra A., 2006. An image encryption method with magnitude and phase manipulation using carrier images. International Journal of Computer Science, 1(2), pp.132–137
51. Khan Majid & Shah Tariq. (2015). An efficient chaotic image encryption scheme. Neural Computing and Applications. 26. doi: 10.1007/s00521-014-1800-0
52. Zhi-liang Z., Wei Z., Wong K., & Hai Y. (2011). A chaos based symmetric image encryption scheme using a bit-level permutation. Information Sciences, 181, 1171–1186.
53. Wang X., & Lei Y. (2012). A novel chaotic image encryption algorithm based on water wave motion and water drop diffusion models. Optics Communications, 285, 4033–4042.
54. Zhang G., & Liu Q. (2011). A novel image encryption method based on total shuffling scheme. Optics Communications, 284, 2775–2780.
55. Yue W., Yicong Z., Joseph P., et al. (2014). Design of image cipher using latin squares. Information Sciences, 264, 317–339.
56. Wang X., Zhang Y., & Bao X. (2015). A novel chaotic image encryption scheme using DNA sequence operations. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 73, 53–61.
57. Huang C.K. and Nien H.H., 2009. Multi chaotic systems based pixel shuffle for image encryption. Optics Communications, 282(11), pp.2123–2127.
58. Rhouma R., Meherzi S., Belghith S.: OCML-based colour image encryption.Chaos Soliton. Fract. 40,309–318(2009).
59. Gupta K., Silakari S.: Novel approach for fast compressed hybrid color image cryptosystem. Adv. Eng. Softw. 49, 29–42 (2012).
60. Kadir A., Hamdulla A., Guo W.: Color image encryption using skew tent map and hyper chaotic system of 6th-order CNN. Optik 125, 1671–1675 (2014).
61. Liu H., Wang X., Kadir A.: Image encryption using DNA complementary rule and chaotic maps. Appl. Soft Comput. 12, 1457–1466 (2012).
62. Wei X., Guo L., Zhang Q., Zhang J. and Lian S., 2012. A novel color image encryption algorithm based on DNA sequence operation and hyper-chaotic system. Journal of Systems and Software, 85(2), pp.290–299.
63. Liu L., Zhang Q. and Wei X., 2012. A RGB image encryption algorithm based on DNA encoding and chaos map. Computers & Electrical Engineering, 38(5), pp.1240–1248.
64. Wang X. and Xu D., 2014. A novel image encryption scheme based on Brownian motion and PWLCM chaotic system. Nonlinear dynamics, 75(1–2), pp.345–353.
65. Zhu C., Xu S., Hu Y. and Sun K., 2015. Breaking a novel image encryption scheme based on Brownian motion and PWLCM chaotic system. Nonlinear Dynamics, 79(2), pp.1511–1518.
66. Norouzi B., Mirzakuchaki S., Seyedzadeh S.M. and Mosavi M.R., 2014. A simple, sensitive and secure image encryption algorithm based on hyper-chaotic system with only one round diffusion process. Multimedia tools and applications, 71(3), pp.1469–1497.
67. Khan M. and Masood F., 2019. A novel chaotic image encryption technique based on multiple discrete dynamical maps. Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp.1–20.
68. Ahmad J. and Hwang S.O., 2016. A secure image encryption scheme based on chaotic maps and affine transformation. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 75(21), pp.13951–13976.
69. Ahmed F., Anees A., Abbas V.U. and Siyal M.Y., 2014. A noisy channel tolerant image encryption scheme. Wireless personal communications, 77(4), pp.2771–2791
70. Zhou Zhili, Yang Chingnung, Cao Yi, Sun Xingming. Secret Image Sharing based on Encrypted Pixels. IEEE Access. 2018. 6: 15021–15025.