1. Stenberg K, Hanssen O, Edejer TT, Bertram M, Brindley C, Meshreky A. Financing transformative health systems towards achievement of the health Sustainable Development Goals: a model for projected resource needs in 67 low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet Glob Health. 2017;5(9):e875–e887. doi: 10.1016/S2214-109X(17)30263-2 28728918
2. Fuangchan A, Dhippayom T, Kongkaew C. Intervention to promote patients' adherence to antimalarial medication: a systematic review. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2014;90(1):11–19. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.12-0598 24166045
3. Boeni F, Spinatsch E, Suter K, Hersberger KE, Arnet I. Effect of drug reminder packaging on medication adherence: a systematic review revealing research gaps. Systematic reviews. 2014;3(1):29.
4. World Health Organization (WHO). "Swaziland: Country Cooperation Strategy at a Glance. WHO. 2014. http://www.who.int/countryfocus/cooperation_strategy/ccsbrief_swz_en.pdf. Accessed 11 June 2018.
5. Avert. HIV and AIDS in Swaziland. Avert. 2017. http://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/eSwatini. Accessed 11 June 2018.
6. WHO. Guidelines on Co-Trimoxazole Prophylaxis for HIVRelated Infections among Children, Adolescents and Adults in Resource-Limited Settings: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach. WHO. 2006. http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/guidelines/WHO%20CTX.pdf. Accessed 11 June 2018.
7. Swaziland Ministry of Health. HIV management guidelines. WHO. 2017. https://aidsfree.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/tx_swaziland_2015.pdf. Accessed 11. June 2018.
8. Adlan OMA, Alzubaidi AJ. Pharmacy Automation-Pill Counting Design. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. 2015;5(3):35–38.
9. Walsh KE, Chui MA, Kieser MA, Williams SM, Sutter SL, Sutter, JG. Exploring the impact of an automated prescription-filling device on community pharmacy technician workflow. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association. 2011;51(5):613–618. doi: 10.1331/JAPhA.2011.09166 21896459
10. Berg KM, Arnsten, JH. Practical and conceptual challenges in measuring antiretroviral adherence. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes. 2006;43(Suppl 1):S79.
11. Management Sciences for Health. International Drug Price Indicator. WHO. 2010. http://apps.who.int/medicinedocs/documents/s18714en/s18714en.pdf. Accessed 11 June 2018.