1. Nagasaki H, Ebana K, Shibaya T, Yonemaru J-i, Yano M. (2010) Core single-nucleotide polymorphisms—a tool for genetic analysis of the Japanese rice population. Breeding sci. 60(5):648–655.
2. Semagn K, Babu R, Hearne S, Olsen M. (2014) Single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping using Kompetitive Allele Specific PCR (KASP): overview of the technology and its application in crop improvement. Mol. Breed. 33(1):1–14.
3. Pariasca-Tanaka J, Lorieux M, He C, McCouch S, Thomson MJ et al. (2015) Development of a SNP genotyping panel for detecting polymorphisms in Oryza glaberrima/O. sativa interspecific crosses. Euphytica. 201(1):67–78.
4. Steele KA, Quinton-Tulloch MJ, Amgai RB, Dhakal R, Khatiwada SP et al. (2018) Accelerating public sector rice breeding with high-density KASP markers derived from whole genome sequencing of indica rice. Mol. Breed. 38(4):38. doi: 10.1007/s11032-018-0777-2 29563850
5. Cheon KS, Baek JH, Cho YI, Jeong YM, Lee YY et al (2018) Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) discovery and kompetitive allele-specific PCR (KASP) marker development with Korean japonica rice varieties. Plant Breed. Biotech. 6(4):391–403.
6. Lin HX, Yamamoto T, Sasaki T, Yano M. (2000) Characterization and detection of epistatic interactions of 3 QTLs, Hd1, Hd2, and Hd3, controlling heading date in rice using nearly isogenic lines. Theor. Appl. Genet. 101(7):1021–1028.
7. Luo Y, Sangha JS, Wang S, Li Z, Yang J et al. (2012) Marker-assisted breeding of Xa4, Xa21 and Xa27 in the restorer lines of hybrid rice for broad-spectrum and enhanced disease resistance to bacterial blight. Mol. breed. 30(4):1601–1610.
8. Chen S, Lin XH, Xu CG, Zhang Q. (2000) Improvement of Bacterial Blight Resistance of `Minghui 63', an Elite Restorer Line of Hybrid Rice, by Molecular Marker-Assisted Selection. Crop Sci. 40(1): 239–244.
9. Yamaguchi T, Yasuo S, Ishi M. (1965) Studies on rice stripe disease. III. Study on varietal resistance to stripe disease of rice. plant. J. Vent. Agric. Exp. Sta. 8: 109–160
10. Washio O, Ezuka A, Sakurai Y, Toriyama K. (1967) Studies on the breeding of rice varieties resistant to rice stripe disease. I. Varietal difference in resistance to stripe disease. Jpn J. Breed. 17: 91–98
11. Fan F. J. et al. (2013) Correlation between rice stripe resistance and indica-japonica differentiation. Chin. J. Rice Sci. 27: 553–558
12. Hayano-Saito Y, Saito K, Nakamura S, Kawasaki S, Iwasaki M (2000) Fine physical mapping of the rice stripe resistance gene locus, Stv-bi. Theor. Appl. Genet. 101: 59–63
13. Wang B, Jiang L, Zhang YX, Wang Q, Liu SJ et al. (2011) Genetic dissection of the resistance to Rice stripe virus present in the indica rice cultivar ‘IR24’. Genome 54: 611–619 doi: 10.1139/G11-022 21793697
14. Wu XJ, Zuo SM, Chen ZX, Zhang YF, Zhu JK et al. (2011). Fine mapping of qSTV11TQ, a major gene conferring resistance to rice stripe disease. Theor. Appl. Genet. 122: 915–923 doi: 10.1007/s00122-010-1498-z 21140255
15. Zhang YX, Wang Q, Jiang L, Liu LL, Wang BX et al. (2011) Fine mapping of qSTV11KAS, a major QTL for rice stripe disease resistance. Theor. Appl. Genet. 122: 1591–1604 doi: 10.1007/s00122-011-1557-0 21384112
16. Kwon TM, Lee JH, Park SK, Hwang UH, Cho JH et al. (2012). Fine mapping and identification of candidate rice genes associated with qSTV11SG, a major QTL for rice stripe disease resistance. Theor. Appl. Genet. 125: 1033–1046 doi: 10.1007/s00122-012-1893-8 22751999
17. Washio O, Ezuka A, Sakurai Y, Toriyama K (1968a) Studies on the breeding of rice varieties resistant to rice stripe disease. II. Genetic study on resistance to stripe disease in Japanese upland rice. Jpn J Breed 18:96–101
18. Hayano-Saito Y, Saito K, Hujii K, Touyama T, Tsuji T et al. (2000a) SCAR marker for selection of the rice stripe resistance gene Stv-bi. Breed Res 2(2):67–72
19. Washino O, Toriyama K, Ezuka A, Sakurai Y (1968) Studies on the breeding of rice varieties resistance to stripe disease. III. Genetic studies on resistance to stripe in foreign varieties. Jpn J Breed 17:167–172
20. Washio O, Ezuka A, Sakurai Y, Toriyama K (1968b) Studies on the breeding of rice varieties resistant to rice stripe disease. III. Genetic studies on resistance to stripe in foreign varieties. Jpn J Breed 18:167–172
21. Washio O, Ezuka A, Sakurai Y, Toriyama K (1968c) Testing method for, genetics of and breeding for resistance to rice stripe disease. Bull Chugoku Natl Agric Exp Stn A16:39–197
22. Ikeda R, Kaneda C (1982) Genetic relationships of brown planthopper resistance to dwarf and stripe disease resistance in rice. Jpn J Breed 32:177–185
23. Park HM, Choi MS, Kwak DY, Lee BC, Lee JH, Kim MK,et al. (2012) Suppression of NS3 and MP is inportant for the stable ingeritance of RNAi-mediated rice stripe virus (RSV) resistance obtained by targeting the fully complementary rsv-cp gene. Mol. Cells 33:43–51 doi: 10.1007/s10059-012-2185-5 22134721
24. Van Berloo R (2008) GGT 2.0: versatile software for visualization and analysis of genetic data. J. Hered. 99(2): 232–236. doi: 10.1093/jhered/esm109 18222930
25. Boopathi NM. (2013) Genetic Mapping and Marker Assisted Selection: Basics, Practice and Benefits. ISBN 978-81-322-0958-4
26. Hospital F, Charcosset A. (1997) Marker-Assisted Introgression of Quantitative Trait Loci. Genetics 147(3): 1469–1485. 9383086
27. Xu J, Jiang J, Dong X, Ali J, Mou T. (2012) Introgression of bacterial blight (BB) resistance genes Xa7 and Xa21 into popular restorer line and their hybrids by molecular marker-assisted backcross (MABC) selection scheme. African J Biotech. 11(33): 8225–8233.
28. Ashkani S, Rafii MY, Shabanimofrad M, Miah G, Sahebi M et al. (2015) Molecular breeding strategy and challenges towards improvement of blast disease resistance in rice crop. Front. plant sci. 6: 886. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2015.00886 26635817
29. Hu J, Xiao C, He Y. (2016) Recent progress on the genetics and molecular breeding of brown planthopper resistance in rice. Rice 9(1): 30. doi: 10.1186/s12284-016-0099-0 27300326
30. Kim JS, Lee GS, Kim CS, Choi HS, Lee SH et al. (2011) Severe outbreak of rice stripe virus and its occurring factors. Koreab J. Pestic. Sci. 15(4):545–572.
31. Yugander A, Sundaram RM, Singh K, Ladhalakshmi D, Subba Rao LV et al. (2018) Incorporation of the novel bacterial blight resistance gene Xa38 into the genetic background of elite rice variety Improved Samba Mahsuri. Plos one 13(5)
32. Nguyen HT, Vu QH, Van Mai T, Nguyen TT, Vu LD et al. (2018) Marker-Assisted Selection of Xa21 Conferring Resistance to Bacterial Leaf Blight in indica Rice Cultivar LT2. Rice Sci. 25(1): 52–56.
33. Wang Y, Jiang W, Liu H, Zeng Y, Du B et al. (2017) Marker assisted pyramiding of Bph6 and Bph9 into elite restorer line 93–11 and development of functional marker for Bph9. Rice 10(1):51. doi: 10.1186/s12284-017-0194-x 29282566
34. Lee SB, Hur YJ, Lee JH, Kwon TM, Shin DJ et al. (2017) Molecular mapping of a quantitative trait locus qSTV11Z harbouring rice stripe virus resistance gene, Stv‐b. Plant breed. 136(1):61–66.
35. Kwon TM, Lee JH, Lee SB, Park SK, Kim SY et al. (2012) Screening of Rice Stripe Resistance Germplasm to Develop New Resistance Allele in Rice. Korean J. Breed. Sci. 44(3): 282–289
36. Neeraja CN, Maghirang-Rodriguez R, Pamplona A, Heuer S, Collard BC et al. (2007) A marker-assisted backcross approach for developing submergence-tolerant rice cultivars. Theor. Appl. Genet. 115(6): 767–776. doi: 10.1007/s00122-007-0607-0 17657470
37. Chen S, Lin X, Xu C, Zhang Q. (2000) Improvement of bacterial blight resistance of ‘Minghui 63′, an elite restorer line of hybrid rice, by molecular marker-assisted selection. Crop Sci. 40: 239–244.
38. Khanna A, Sharma V, Ellur RK, Shikari AB, Krishnan SG et al. (2015). Development and evaluation of near-isogenic lines for major blast resistance gene(s) in Basmati rice. Theor. Appl. Genet. 128: 1243–1259. doi: 10.1007/s00122-015-2502-4 25869921
39. Pradhan SK, Nayak DK, Mohanty S, Behera L, Barik SR et al. (2015) Pyramiding of three bacterial blight resistance genes for broad-spectrum resistance in deepwater rice variety, Jalmagna. Rice, 8(1)
40. Poland JA, Rife TW. (2012) Genotyping-by-sequencing for plant breeding and genetics. The Plant Genome. 5(3): 92–102.
41. Yang G, Chen S, Chen L, Sun K, Huang C (2019) et al. Development of a core SNP arrays based on the KASP method for molecular breeding of rice. Rice. 12(1): 21. doi: 10.1186/s12284-019-0272-3 30963280
42. Heu MH, Chung GS, Kim DK, Sasaki T, Vergara BS (1982) Rapid generation advance in breeding rice for low temperature tolerance. International Rice Research Conference, International Rice Research Institute, Los Banos. 19–23
43. Lee JH, Lee JY, Yoon YN, Kim SY, Hur YJ et al (2015) Enhancement of panicle blast resistance in Korean Rice cultivar “Saeilmi” by marker assisted backcross breeding. Plant Breed. Biotech. 3:1–10.