1. Social Security Office, Thailand. Statistical data on compensation fund [Internet]. 2017 [2017 October 10]. Available from http://www.sso.go.th/wpr/uploads/uploadImages/file59/table062559.pdf.
2. Social Security Office, Thailand. The statistics of occupational injuries or illnesses of work 2012–2016 [Internet]. 2016. [2017 October 10] Available from http://www.sso.go.th/wpr/uploads/uploadImages/file/accidentanalyze55-59.pdf.
3. Colombini D, Occhipinyi E, Alvarez-Casado E, Waters T. Manual lifting: A guide to the story of simple and complex lifting tasks. New York: Taylor & Francis, 2013.
4. Homsombat T, Chaiklieng S. Physical fitness and muscular discomfort among informal garment female Workers in Udon Thani province, Thailand. J Med Assoc Thai 2017; 100: 230–8. 29916644
5. Vandergrift JL, Gold JE, Hanlon A, Punnett L. Physical and psychosocial ergonomic risk factors for low back pain in automobile manufacturing workers. Occup Environ Med 2012; 69: 29–34. doi: 10.1136/oem.2010.061770 21586759
6. Chaiklieng S, Sungkhabut W. Applying the BRIEF Survey for ergonomic risks assessment among home workers of hand-operated rebar bender. J Med Tech Physical Therap 2014; 26: 56–66.
7. Wichai J, Chaiklieng S. Ergonomics risk assessment among manual handling workers. KKU Res J 2014; 19: 708–19.
8. McAtamney L, Corlett EN. RULA: A survey method for the investigation of world-related upper limb disorders. Appl Ergon 1993; 24: 91–9. doi: 10.1016/0003-6870(93)90080-s 15676903
9. Chaiklieng S, Homsombat T. Ergonomic risk assessment by RULA among informal sector workers of Rom Suk broom weaving. Srinagarind Med J 2011; 26: 35–40.
10. Kapellusch JM, Bao SS, Silverstein BA, Merryweather AS, Thiese MS, Hegmann KT, et al. Risk assessments using the Strain Index and the TLV for HAL, Part II: Multi-task jobs and prevalence of CTS. J Occup Environ Hyg 2017; 14(12):1011–9. doi: 10.1080/15459624.2017.1366037 28825893
11. Occhipinti E, Colombini D. Updating reference values and predictive models of the OCRA method in the risk assessment of work-related musculoskeletal disorders of the upper limbs. Ergonomics 2007; 50 (11):1727–39.
12. Moore JS, Garg A. The strain index: a proposed method to analyze jobs for risk of distal upper extremity disorders. Am Ind Hyg Assoc J 1995; 56: 443–56. doi: 10.1080/15428119591016863 7754975
13. Kuorinka I, Jonsson B, Kilbom A, Vinterberg H, Bierring-Sorenser F, Andersson G, et al. Standardized nordic questionnaires for the analysis of musculoskeletal symptoms. Appl Ergon 1987; 18: 233–7. doi: 10.1016/0003-6870(87)90010-x 15676628
14. Chaiklieng S, Krusun M. Health risk assessment and incidence of shoulder pain among office workers. Procedia Manufacturing 2015; 3: 4941–7.
15. Chaiklieng S, Pannak A. Health risk assessment of shoulder pain among electronic assembly workers. J Public Health 2017; 47: 212–21.
16. Donjuntai J, Chaiklieng S. Health risk assessment on shoulder pain among potato-chip processing workers. J Med Tech Physical Therap 2017; 29 (2): 139–51.
17. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement 1970; 30: 607–10.
18. Chaiklieng S, Pannak A, Duangprom N. The assessment of ergonomics risk on upper limb disorders among electronic workers. Srinagarind Med J 2016; 31: 202–19.
19. Donjuntai J, Chaiklieng S, Ergonomics risk assessment among potato-chips processing workers. Safety and Environment Review 2017; 2: 8–14.
20. Dainat I, Kord M, Yahyazade P, Karimi MA, Stedmon AW. Association of individual and work-related risk factors with musculoskeletal symptoms among Iranian sewing machine operators. Appl Ergon 2015; 51: 180–8. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2015.04.017 26154216
21. Ozturk N, Esin MN. Investigation of musculoskeletal symptoms and ergonomic risk factors among female sewing machine operators in Turkey. Inter J Indus Ergon 2011; 41: 585–91.
22. Chalardlon T, Anansirikasem P. Work- related musculoskeletal injuries and work safety behaviors among call center workers. Nursing J Ministry Public Health 2013; 44–59.
23. Chaiklieng S, Poochada W. The effectiveness of ergonomics implemented program among call center workers. Srinagarind Med J 2016; 31: 325–31.