1. Murhekar MV, Kasabi GS, Mehendale SM, Mourya DT, Yadav PD, Tandale BV. On the transmission pattern of Kyasanur Forest disease (KFD) in India. Infect Dis poverty [Internet]. 2015 Aug 19 [cited 2018 Sep 6];4:37. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26286631 doi: 10.1186/s40249-015-0066-9
2. Awate P, Yadav P, Patil D, Shete A, Kumar V, Kore P, et al. Outbreak of Kyasanur Forest disease (monkey fever) in Sindhudurg, Maharashtra State, India, 2016. J Infect [Internet]. 2016;72(6):759–61. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2016.03.006 26997635
3. Mehla R, Kumar SRP, Yadav P, Barde PV., Yergolkar PN, Erickson BR, et al. Recent Ancestry of Kyasanur Forest Disease Virus. Emerg Infect Dis [Internet]. 2009 Sep [cited 2018 Sep 7];15(9):1431–7. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19788811 doi: 10.3201/eid1509.080759
4. KFDV is class III biosafety pathogen: Yadav Pragya D., Shete Anita M., Patil Deepak Y., Sandhya V.K., Prakash K.S., Surgihalli Rajesh, Mourya Devendra T. Outbreak of Kyasanur Forest disease in Thirthahalli, Karnataka, India, 2014. International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
5. CD Alert on KFD. National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Directorate General of Health Services, 2018.
6. Kasabi GS, Murhekar MV, Sandhya VK, Raghunandan R, Kiran SK, Channabasappa GH, et al. Coverage and effectiveness of Kyasanur Forest disease (KFD) vaccine in Karnataka, South India, 2005–10. PLoSNegl Trop Dis. 2013;7:e2025. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0002025
7. Kiran SK, Pasi A, Kumar S, Kasabi GS, Gujjarappa P, Shrivastava A, et al. Kyasanur Forest Disease Outbreak and Vaccination Strategy, Shimoga District, India, 2013–2014. Emerg Infect Dis [Internet]. 2015 Jan [cited 2018 Sep 6];21(1):146–9. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25531141 doi: 10.3201/eid2101.141227
8. Cresswell JW, Plano Clark VL. Designing and conducting mixed methods research. 2nd edn Sage Publications Inc. Thousand Oaks, CA. 2010.
9. Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Services, Govt of Karnataka. Manual on Kyasanur Forest Disease. 2005.
10. Directorate of Census Operations. Census of India 2011. Goa; 2011.
11. Tong A, Sainsbury P, Craig J. Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): a 32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups. Int J Qual Heal Care [Internet]. 2007 Sep 16 [cited 2018 Sep 6];19(6):349–57. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17872937 doi: 10.1093/intqhc/mzm042
12. International Institute for Population Sciences. National Family Health Survey 2015–16, India Report. Mumbai, 2016.