1. Dumas M, Rosa ML, Mendling J, Reijers HA. Fundamentals of business process management [Internet]. 2nd ed. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg; 2018. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-56509-4
2. Cummings TG, Worley CG. Organization development and change. Cengage learning; 2014.
3. Harrington HJ. Business Process Improvement: The Breakthrough Strategy for Total Quality, Productivity, and Competitiveness. 1 edition. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1991. 274 p.
4. Hammer M. What is business process management? In: Handbook on Business Process Management 1. Springer; 2015. p. 3–16.
5. Fasna MFF, Gunatilake S. A process for successfully implementing BPR projects. Int J Product Perform Manag. 2019;68(6):1102–19.
6. Nwabueze Uche. Process improvement: the case of a drugs manufacturing company. Bus Process Manag J. 2012 Jul 20;18(4):576–84.
7. Oludapo S, Puteri F, Cheng JK. DEVELOPMENT OF PERFORMANCE MODEL FOR QUALITY AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT IN BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICE INDUSTRY. Int J Qual Res. 2017 Jun 1;11(2):295–314.
8. Nicholds BA, Mo JPT. Estimating performance from capabilities in business process improvement. Bus Process Manag J. 2016 Oct 19;22(6):1099–117.
9. Wickramasinghe N, Khan Z, Bali RK. Developing a BPI framework and PAM for SMEs. Ind Manag Data Syst. 2007 Apr 3;107(3):345–60.
10. Pyon CU, Woo JY, Park SC. Service improvement by business process management using customer complaints in financial service industry. Expert Syst Appl. 2011 Apr 1;38(4):3267–79.
11. Sylvester D. Why Do IT Process Improvement Initiatives Struggle? COBIT Focus. 2011 Oct;4:9–12.
12. Arbab Kash B, Spaulding A, Johnson CE, Gamm L. Success Factors for Strategic Change Initiatives: A Qualitative Study of Healthcare Administrators’ Perspectives. J Healthc Manag. 2014 Feb 1;59(1):65–81. 24611428
13. Koh TY, Low SP. Empiricist Framework for TQM Implementation in Construction Companies. J Manag Eng. 2010 Jul;26(3):133–43.
14. Polk JD. Lean Six Sigma, Innovation, and the Change Acceleration Process Can Work Together. Physician Exec. 2011 Feb 1;37(1):38–42. 21302748
15. Siha SM, Saad GH. Business process improvement: empirical assessment and extensions. Bus Process Manag J. 2008 Nov 7;14(6):778–802.
16. ALTINKEMER K, CHATURVEDI A, KONDAREDDY S. Business Process Reengineering and Organizational Performance: An Exploration of Issues. Int J Inf Manag. 1998 Dec;18(6):381–92.
17. Grover V, Jeong SR, Kettinger WJ, Teng JTC. The Implementation of Business Process Reengineering. J Manage Inf Syst. 1995 Jun;12(1):109–44.
18. Dennis AR, Carte TA, Kelly GG. Breaking the rules: success and failure in groupware-supported business process reengineering. Decis Support Syst. 2003 Sep;36(1):31–47.
19. Yoon Y, Guimaraes T, Clevenson A. Exploring expert system success factors for business process reengineering. J Eng Technol Manag. 1998 Jun;15(2–3):179–99.
20. Andi Smart P, Maull RS, Radnor ZJ, Housel TJ. An approach for identifying value in business processes. J Knowl Manag. 2003 Oct 1;7(4):49–61.
21. Cooke-Davies T. The “real” success factors on projects. Int J Proj Manag. 2002 Apr;20(3):185–90.
22. Mutschler B, Reichert M, Bumiller J. Unleashing the Effectiveness of Process-Oriented Information Systems: Problem Analysis, Critical Success Factors, and Implications. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern Part C Appl Rev. 2008 May;38(3):280–91.
23. Trkman P. The critical success factors of business process management. Int J Inf Manag. 2010 Apr;30(2):125–34.
24. Done A, Voss C, Rytter NG. Best practice interventions: Short-term impact and long-term outcomes. J Oper Manag. 2011 Jul;29(5):500–13.
25. Škerlavaj M, Štemberger MI, Škrinjar R, Dimovski V. Organizational learning culture—the missing link between business process change and organizational performance. Int J Prod Econ. 2007 Apr;106(2):346–67.
26. Abdolvand N, Albadvi A, Ferdowsi Z. Assessing readiness for business process reengineering. Bus Process Manag J. 2008 Jul 25;14(4):497–511.
27. Villamarín García JM, Díaz Pinzón BH. Key success factors to business intelligence solution implementation. J Intell Stud Bus. 2017 Jan;7(1):48.
28. Somers TM, Nelson K. The impact of critical success factors across the stages of enterprise resource planning implementations. In: Proceedings of the 34th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2001. 2001. p. 10 pp.–.
29. Jeston J, Nelis J. Business Process Management. Routledge; 2014. 689 p.
30. Ahmad MM, Pinedo Cuenca R. Critical Success Factors for ERP Implementation in SMEs. Robot Comput-Integr Manuf. 2013 Jun;29(3):104–11.
31. Alhakimi W, Alzahary A. An Assessment of Organizational Readiness for ERP Implementation. Euro Asia J Manag. 2015 Dec;25(1/2):55.
32. Ram J, Wu M-L, Tagg R. Competitive advantage from ERP projects: Examining the role of key implementation drivers. Int J Proj Manag. 2014 May 1;32(4):663–75.
33. Asikhia U o., Awolusi D o. Assessment of critical success factors of business process re-engineering in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. South Afr J Bus Manag. 2015 Mar;46(1):1–14.
34. Kumar Basu K. The Leader’s Role in Managing Change: Five Cases of Technology-Enabled Business Transformation. Glob Bus Organ Excell. 2015 Apr 3;34(3):28.
35. Syed Rehan, Bandara Wasana, French Erica, Stewart Glenn. Getting it right! Critical Success Factors of BPM in the Public Sector: A Systematic Literature Review. Australas J Inf Syst Vol 22 Iss 0 2018. 2018;(0).
36. Fadelelmoula Ashraf Ahmed. The Effects of the Critical Success Factors for ERP Implementation on the Comprehensive Achievement of the Crucial Roles of Information Systems in the Higher Education Sector. Interdiscip J Inf Knowl Manag Vol 13 Pp 021–044 2018. 2018;021.
37. Beerepoot I, van de Weerd I, Reijers HA. Business Process Improvement Activities: Differences in Organizational Size, Culture, and Resources. In: International Conference on Business Process Management. Springer; 2019. p. 402–18.
38. Knoster T, Villa R, Thousand J. A framework for thinking about systems change. Restruct Caring Eff Educ Piecing Puzzle Together. 2000;93–128.
39. Antony J, Gupta S. Top ten reasons for process improvement project failures. Int J Lean Six Sigma. 2019 Mar 4;10(1):367–74.
40. Hasson F, Keeney S, McKenna H. Research guidelines for the Delphi survey technique. J Adv Nurs. 2000;32(4):1008–15. 11095242
41. Keeney S, Hasson F, McKenna HP. A critical review of the Delphi technique as a research methodology for nursing. Int J Nurs Stud. 2001 Apr 1;38(2):195–200. doi: 10.1016/s0020-7489(00)00044-4 11223060
42. Hsu C-C, Sandford BA. The Delphi technique: making sense of consensus. Pract Assess Res Eval. 2007;12(10):1–8.
43. Effah E, Hu Y, Shan M, Chan APC, Le Y. Application of Delphi method in construction engineering and management research: A quantitative perspective. Vol. 42. 2016. 1 p.
44. McKenna HP. The Delphi technique: a worthwhile research approach for nursing? J Adv Nurs. 1994;19(6):1221–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.1994.tb01207.x 7930104
45. AbouGrad H, Warwick J, Desta A. Developing the Business Process Management Performance of an Information System Using the Delphi Study Technique. In: EAI International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Education. Springer; 2017. p. 195–210.
46. Thangaratinam S, Redman CW. The Delphi technique. Obstet Gynaecol. 2005;7(2):120–5.
47. Mirza E, Ehsan N. Quantification of Project Execution Complexity and its Effect on Performance of Infrastructure Development Projects. Eng Manag J. 2017;29(2):108–23.
48. Day J, Bobeva M. A Generic Toolkit for the Successful Management of Delphi Studies. In 2005.
49. Barzekar G, Aziz A, Mariapan M, Ismail MH, Hosseini SM. Delphi technique for generating criteria and indicators in monitoring ecotourism sustainability in Northern forests of Iran: Case study on Dohezar and Sehezar Watersheds. Folia For Pol Ser A. 2011;53:130–41.
50. Chan A p. c., Yung E h. k., Lam P t. i., Tam C m., Cheung S o. Application of Delphi method in selection of procurement systems for construction projects. Constr Manag Econ. 2001 01;19(7):699–718.
51. Skulmoski G J., Hartman F, Krahn J. The Delphi Method for Graduate Research. JITE. 2007;6:1–21.
52. Laureani A, Antony J. Leadership–a critical success factor for the effective implementation of Lean Six Sigma. Total Qual Manag Bus Excell. 2018 Apr 16;29(5–6):502–23.
53. Kumar R. Research methodology: A step-by-step guide for beginners. Sage Publications Limited; 2019.
54. König UM, Linhart A, Röglinger M. Why do business processes deviate? Results from a Delphi study. Bus Res. 2018 Sep;1–29.
55. Hamilton W. Framing Vision: An Examination of Framing, Sensegiving, and Sensemaking During a Change Initiative. Community Coll J Res Pract. 2016 Jul 2;40(7):625–31.
56. Kezar A. Understanding sensemaking/sensegiving in transformational change processes from the bottom up. High Educ 00181560. 2013 Jun;65(6):761–80.
57. Hallinger P, Heck RH. What Do You Call People With Visions? The Role of Vision, Mission and Goals in School Leadership and Improvement. In: Second International Handbook of Educational Leadership and Administration [Internet]. Springer, Dordrecht; 2002 [cited 2018 Jan 28]. p. 9–40. (Springer International Handbooks of Education). Available from: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-010-0375-9_2
58. Kotter John P. Leading Change: An Action Plan from the World’s Foremost Expert on Business Leadership. Harv Bus Press [Internet]. 1996 Sep [cited 2018 Jan 30]; Available from: http://www.corcosconsulting.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Leading-Change-An-Action-Plan-from-the-Worlds-Foremost-Expert-on-Business-Leadership.-Kotter-J.P.-1996.-Sample-Chapter.pdf
59. Kotter John P. Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail [Internet]. Harvard Business Press; 1995 [cited 2018 Jan 30]. Available from: http://www.gsbcolorado.org/uploads/general/PreSessionReadingLeadingChange-John_Kotter.pdf
60. Kohli R, Devaraj S. Realizing the business value of information technology investments: an organizational process. MIS Q Exec. 2004;3(1):53–68.
61. David A. Ralston, Carolyn P. Egri, Emmanuelle Reynaud, Narasimhan Srinivasan, Olivier Furrer, David Brock, et al. A Twenty-First Century Assessment of Values Across the Global Workforce. J Bus Ethics. 2011;(1):1.
62. Baum JR, Locke EA, Kirkpatrick SA. A longitudinal study of the relation of vision and vision communication to venture growth in entrepreneurial firms. J Appl Psychol. 1998;83(1):43–54.
63. Berson Y, Halevy N, Shamir B, Erez M. Leading from different psychological distances: A construal-level perspective on vision communication, goal setting, and follower motivation. Leadersh Q. 2015 Apr 1;26(2):143–55.
64. Lohmann P, Zur Muehlen M. Business process management skills and roles: an investigation of the demand and supply side of BPM professionals. In Springer; 2015. p. 317–32.
65. Spanyi A. The governance of business process management. In: Handbook on Business Process Management 2. Springer; 2015. p. 333–49.
66. Kevill A, Trehan K, Easterby-Smith M. Perceiving “capability”within dynamic capabilities: The role of owner-manager self-efficacy. Int Small Bus J. 2017;35(8):883–902.
67. Deokar AV, Sarnikar S. Understanding process change management in electronic health record implementations. Inf Syst E-Bus Manag. 2016;14(4):733–66.
68. Speklé RF, Verbeeten FH. The use of performance measurement systems in the public sector: Effects on performance. Manag Account Res. 2014;25(2):131–46.
69. Bol JC, Lill JB. Performance target revisions in incentive contracts: Do information and trust reduce ratcheting and the ratchet effect? Account Rev. 2015;90(5):1755–78.
70. Al-Hussein MAHA, Jawabreh OA, Alananzeh OA, Ali MMM. The Impact of Understanding the Behavior of Workers on the Success of Management (A Case Study of Five Star Hotels in Aqaba). J Manag Res. 2015;7(3):51–70.
71. Schultz JR. Creating a culture of empowerment fosters the flexibility to change. Glob Bus Organ Excell. 2014;34(1):41–50.
72. Mangundjaya WL. People or Trust in Building Commitment to Change? J Dev Areas. 2015;49(5):67–78.
73. Rosemann M, vom Brocke J. The six core elements of business process management. In: Handbook on business process management 1. Springer; 2015. p. 105–22.
74. Vishnevskiy K, Karasev O, Meissner D. Integrated roadmaps and corporate foresight as tools of innovation management: the case of Russian companies. Technol Forecast Soc Change. 2015;90:433–43.
75. Harmon P. The scope and evolution of business process management. In: Handbook on business process management 1. Springer; 2015. p. 37–80.
76. Liu D, Gong Y, Zhou J, Huang J-C. Human resource systems, employee creativity, and firm innovation: The moderating role of firm ownership. Acad Manage J. 2017;60(3):1164–88.
77. Calder BJ, Phillips LW, Tybout AM. The concept of external validity. J Consum Res. 1982;9(3):240–4.
78. Louviere JJ, Timmermans HJ. Testing the external validity of hierarchical conjoint analysis models of recreational destination choice. Leis Sci. 1992;14(3):179–94.
79. Yong AG, Pearce S. A beginner’s guide to factor analysis: Focusing on exploratory factor analysis. Tutor Quant Methods Psychol. 2013;9(2):79–94.
80. Bergkvist L, Rossiter JR. The predictive validity of multiple-item versus single-item measures of the same constructs. J Mark Res. 2007;44(2):175–84.
81. Wanous JP, Reichers AE, Hudy MJ. Overall job satisfaction: how good are single-item measures? J Appl Psychol. 1997;82(2):247. doi: 10.1037/0021-9010.82.2.247 9109282
82. Drolet AL, Morrison DG. Do we really need multiple-item measures in service research? J Serv Res. 2001;3(3):196–204.
83. Trkman P, Mertens W, Viaene S, Gemmel P. From business process management to customer process management. Bus Process Manag J. 2015;21(2):250–66.
84. Maleki T, Beikkhakhian Y. Business process reengineering implementation: an investigation of critical success factors. In 2011.
85. Emam KE, El K, McCurley J, Herbsleb J, Dennis E, Goldenson D, et al. Success or Failure? Modeling the Likelihood of Software Process Improvement. 1998.
86. Larsen MA, Myers MD. When success turns into failure: a package-driven business process re-engineering project in the financial services industry. J Strateg Inf Syst. 1999 Dec;8(4):395–417.
87. Terziovski M, Fitzpatrick P, O’Neill P. Successful predictors of business process reengineering (BPR) in financial services. Int J Prod Econ. 2003 Apr 11;84(1):35–50.
88. Talib F, Rahman Z, Qureshi M n., Siddiqui J. Total quality management and service quality: an exploratory study of quality management practices and barriers in service industry. Int J Serv Oper Manag. 2011 Jan 1;10(1):94–118.
89. Pinto J, P. Slevin D. Critical Factors in Successful Project Implementation. Eng Manag IEEE Trans On. 1987 Feb 1;EM-34:22–7.
90. Smith M. Business process design: Correlates of success and failure. Qual Manag J. 2003;10(2):38.
91. Dalmaris P, Tsui E, Hall B, Smith B. A framework for the improvement of knowledge‐intensive business processes. Bus Process Manag J. 2007 Apr 24;13(2):279–305.
92. García J, Maldonado A, Alvarado A, Rivera D. Human critical success factors for kaizen and its impacts in industrial performance. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 2014 Feb 20;70(9–12):2187–98.
93. Marlen Christin Jurisch Wolfgang Palka, Wolf Petra, Krcmar Helmut. Which capabilities matter for successful business process change? Bus Process Manag J. 2014 Jan 28;20(1):47–67.
94. Elzinga DJ, Horak T, Lee C-Y, Bruner C. Business process management: survey and methodology. IEEE Trans Eng Manag. 1995 May;42(2):119–28.