1. Van Dijke J J, Van Westen C J. Rockfall hazard: A geomorphological application of neighbourhood analysis with ILWIS.ITC Journal, 1990, (1):40–44
2. Gupta R.P., Joshi B.C. Landslide hazard zoning using the GIS approach—A case study from the Ramganga catchment, Himalayas. Engineering Geology, 1990, 28(1–2):119–131.
3. Guzzetti Fausto, Stark Colin P., Salvati Paola. Evaluation of Flood and Landslide Risk to the Population of Italy Environmental Management, Environmental Management Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 15–36 doi: 10.1007/s00267-003-0257-1 15983861
4. Uromeihy A, Fattahi M.Landslide Hazard Zonation of Babolrood Watershed, Iran Environmental Science and Technology. 2011, 318–321.
5. Bagheri V, Uromeihy A, Aghda SMF. Evaluation of ANFIS and LR models for seismic rockfalls' susceptibility mapping: a case study of Firooz Abad-Kojour, Iran, Earthquake (2004). Environmental Earth Sciences. 2018, 77(24).
6. Arabameri A, Rezaei K, Cerda A, Lombardo L, Rodrigo-Comino J,GIS-based groundwater potential mapping in Shahroud plain, Iran. A comparison among statistical (bivariate and multivariate), data mining and MCDM approaches. Science of the Total Environment. 2018, 658:160–177. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.115 30577015
7. Miles, Keefer Scott B., David K.Evaluation of CAMEL comprehensive areal model of earthquake induced landslides. Engineering Geology, 2009,104:1–15.
8. Homoud Azm Shaher Al, Masanat Y. A classification system for the assessment of slope stability of terrains along highway routes in Jordan. Environmental Geology.1998, 34(1):59–69.
9. Barredo José I., Benavides Annetty, Hervás Javier, Van Westen C.J. Comparing heuristic landslide hazard assessment techniques using GIS in the Tirajana basin, Gran Canaria Island, Spain. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation.2000, (1):9–23.
10. Qiao JP, Zhao Y, Yang W. Study on landslide danger degree division in the area of Sichuan Province and Chongqing City. Journal of Natural Disasters. 2000, 9(1):68.
11. Zheng QQ. Fuzzy Multidisciplinary Assessment of Landslide Danger. JiangXi Geology. 1999, 13(4): 299–303
12. Wang CH, Kong JM. The Differentiating Danger Slope Occurring High-Speed Landslide. Journal of Engineering Geology. 2001, 9(2): 127–132
13. Wang CH. The Differentiated Model of Dangerrous Slope of Landslide. Sichuan Science and Technology Press. 1998, (9):66–72
14. XiaoYi Fan, Qiao JP, Chen YB. Application of analytic hierarchy process in assessment of typical landslide danger degree. Journal of Natural Disasters. 2004, 13(1) 72–76.
15. Tang HM, Chen HK, Lin XS. Risk Zoning and Assessment of Losse Soil Landslides along the Bank of the Three Gorges Reservoir in Chongqing Area. Journal of Catastrophology. 2004,19(1): 1–6.
16. Feng HJ, Zhou AG, Tang XM. Susceptibility Analysis of Factors Controlling Rainfall Triggered Landslides Using Certainty Factor Method. Journal of Engineering Geology. 2017,25(2):436–446.
17. Lin ST. Improvement of Janbu method and Bishop method and application in practice. HuBei University of Technology. 2017.
18. Zhang J W, Li XJ, Chi M J, Lu T. Analysis of formation mechanism and characteristics of landslide disasters. Journal of Natural Disasters, 2015,24(6):42–50.
19. Zhu HL. The application of AHP in landslide risk assessment. Journal of Qing hai University(Natural Science Edition), 2015,33(4):51–58.
20. Wang Z, Yi F C. Evaluation of geological hazard probability of occurrence based on analytical hierarchy process in mianyang city. Journal of Natural Disasters, 2009. 18 (1):19–23.
21. Luo XG, Lin FK, Zhu S, Yu ML, Zhang Z, Meng LS,et al. (2019) Mine landslide susceptibility assessment using IVM, ANN and SVM models considering the contribution of affecting factors. PLOS ONE 14(4): e0215134. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0215134 30973936
22. Zhang JJ. Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 2000, 14 (2): 80–88.
23. Huang JW, Li JL, Zhou YH. Application of fuzzy analysis based on AHP to slope stability evaluation. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2007, 26(1):2627–2632.
24. Liu L, Yu HM, Cheng JT. Application of Analytic Hierarchy Process-Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method to Landslide Engineering. J of China Three Gorges Univ. (Natural Sciences). 2008.30 (2):43–46
25. Zhang QW, Zhang YZ, Zhong M. A cloud model based approach for multi-hierarchy fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of reservoir-induced seismic risk. ShuiLi XueBao. 2014, 45(1):87–96.
26. Li DY, Meng HJ, Shi XM. Membership Cloubs and Membership Cloud Generators. Computer R&U, 1995, 32 (6): 16–18.
27. Li DY, Liu CY, Du Y, Han X. Artificial intelligence with uncertainty. Journal of Software, 2004,15(11):1583–1594.
28. Li HL, Guo CH. Piecewise aggregate approximation method based on cloud model for time series. Control and Decision, 2011, 26 (11): 1525–1529.
29. Satty T L. AHP-Application in resource allocation, management and conflict analysis. Beijing: China Coal lndustry Publishing House, 1988.