1. Miller D. You paid how much for that medicine?. Clinical Psychiatry News 2019; https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/156908/business-medicine/you-paid-how-much-medicine [visited April 27, 2019].
2. Scholten P, Smith AS. Price dispersion then and now: Evidence from retail and e-tail markets. The Economics of the Internet and E-commerce:63–88.
3. Sorensen AT. Equilibrium Price Dispersion in Retail Markets for Prescription Drugs. Journal of Political Economy. 2000;108(4):833–850.
4. Ellison G, Ellison SF. Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet. Econometrica. 2009;77(2):427–452.
5. Dobkin HE, Zirwas M. Price discrepancies among mobile medication applications for common dermatologic prescriptions: Observational cost analysis. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dec 2017;77(6):1181–1182. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2017.07.017 29132854