1. wfp.org,. (2010). Fighting Hunger Worlwide. Retrieved 11 February 2016, from http://ja.wfp.org/sites/default/files/ja/file/2010_ann_rep_english.pdf
2. Ramalingaswami V, Johnsson U, Rohde J: The Asian Enigma. Progress of Nations. 1996, New York: United Nations Children's Fund.
3. Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India. (2014). Retrieved from http://wcd.nic.in/sites/default/files/RSOC%20National%20Report%202013-14%20Final.pdf
4. International Institute for Population Sciences. (2007). NATIONAL FAMILY HEALTH SURVEY (NFHS-3) 2005–06. Mumbai: International Institute for Population Sciences. Retrieved from http://International Institute for Population Sciences.
5. Tiwari D.N. 1984. "Primitive Tribes of M.P. Strategy for Development." Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Tribal Development Division, New Delhi.
6. Jhariya J., Sharma A., & Rajesh G. (2013). Living Standard and economic condition among Baiga of Mandla District, Madhya Pradesh. Voice of Intellectual Man, 3(2), 95–104. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259621899_Living_Standard_and_economic_condition_among_Baiga_of_Mandla_District_Madhya_Pradesh.
7. Chakma T., Meshram P., Rao P., Singh S., & Kavishwar A. (2009). Nutritional Status of Baiga–A Primitive Tribe of Madhya Pradesh. The Anthropologist, 11(1), 39–43http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09720073.2009.11891077
8. Kanjilal Barun, Mazumdar Papiya Guha, Mukherjee Moumita and Rahman M Hafizur International Journal for Equity in Health The official journal of theInternational Society for Equity in Health20109:19
9. Chakma T, Meshram P, Kavishwar A, Vinay Rao P, Rakesh Babu (2014) Nutritional Status of Baiga Tribe of Baihar, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh. J Nutr Food Sci 4: 275. doi: 10.4172/2155-9600.1000275
10. Forest- Govt. of MP India. Mp.gov.in. Retrieved 13 July 2016, from http://www.mp.gov.in/en/web/guest/forest#6.
11. Crowe M, Inder M, Porter R. Conducting qualitative research in mental health: Thematic and content analyses. 2015;49(7). doi: 10.1177/0004867415582053 25900973
12. Patton M. How to use qualitative methods in evaluation. 2nd ed. Newbury Park: Sage; 1990.
13. Mittal A, Singh J, Mittal A. Effect of maternal factors on nutritional status of 1–5-year-old children in urban slum population. 2019;(4):30–1.
14. Kader M, Perera NKP. Socio-Economic and Nutritional Determinants of Low Birth Weight in India. 2014;6(7):1–8.
15. Education N, Services R, Women P. Press Information Bureau Government of India Ministry of Women and Child Development [Internet]. 2019. p. 2018–9. Available from: https://pib.gov.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=181218.
16. French SA, Tangney CC, Crane MM, Wang Y, Appelhans BM. Nutrition quality of food purchases varies by household income: the SHoPPER study. 2019;1–7
17. Elwin V. Leaves from the Jungle. New Delhi: Oxford Univ. Press; 2000.
18. Jhariya J, Gautam R. Living Standard and economic condition among Baiga of Mandla District, Madhya Pradesh. 2013;(August 2015).
19. Panchayati Raj. Retrieved from http://ahec.org.in/wfw/pdf/chap-1.pdf
20. National Family Health Survey [Internet]. Rchiips.org. 2019 [cited 25 August 2018]. Available from: http://rchiips.org/nfhs/factsheet_nfhs4.shtml
21. Sah D., & Sisodia Y. (2004). Tribal issues in India. Jaipur: Rawat Publications.
22. Fernandes W. Land Acquisition (Amendment) Bill, 1998 Rights of Project-Affected People Ignored. 2016;33(42):2703–6.
23. Mishra A, Pradesh M. New gods, new lives and lost identity: The Baiga story. 2019;1–6. Available from: https://www.governancenow.com/news/regular-story/new-gods-new-lives-and-lost-identity-the-baiga-story
24. Meshram II, Arlappa N, Balakrishna N, Mallikharjuna Rao K LA and BG. Trends in the prevalence of undernutrition, nutrient & food intake and predictors of undernutrition among under five year tribal children in India. 2012;21(April):568–76.
25. Subramanyam MA, Ackerson LK, Subramanian S V. Patterning in Birthweight in India: Analysis of Maternal Recall and Health Card Data. 2010;5(7):1–9.
26. Jain AK, Sharma AN. The impact of education on the economy among the Baiga tribe in Madhya Pradesh, India: a brief note. 2016;6896(June).
27. Jhariya J, Gautam R. Living Standard and economic condition among Baiga of Mandla District, Madhya Pradesh. 2013;(August 2015).
28. Humphrey JH. Child undernutrition, tropical enteropathy, toilets, and handwashing. 2009;374:2009.
29. Esrey SA. Water, Waste, and Well-Being: A Multicountry Study. 2000;143(6):608–23.
30. Chakma T, Rao PV, Meshram PK, Singh SB. Health and Nutrition Profile of Tribals of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. In: Proceedings of national symposium on tribal health [Internet]. Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/bf40/e514257eed2baf35a4bedf04edde28d6e0c9.pdf