1. Zhai X, Wang Y, Wang X. Thermal performance of precast concrete sandwich walls with a novel hybrid connector. Energy Build. 2018, 166, 109–121.
2. Tomlinson D, Fam A. Analysis and Parametric Study of Partially Composite Precast Concrete Sandwich Panels under Axial Loads. J. Struct. Eng. 2016, 142, 04016086:1–04016086:15.
3. Tomlinson D, Fam A. Analytical approach to flexural response of partially composite insulated concrete sandwich walls used for cladding. Eng. Struct. 2016, 122, 251–266.
4. Choi W, Jang S, Yun H. Design properties of insulated precast concrete sandwich panels with composite shear connectors. Compos. Part B Eng. 2019, 157, 36–42.
5. Choi I, Kim J, Kim H. Composite Behavior of Insulated Concrete Sandwich Wall Panels Subjected to Wind Pressure and Suction. Materials 2015, 8, 1264–1282. doi: 10.3390/ma8031264 28788001
6. Choi I, Kim J, You Y. Effect of cyclic loading on composite behavior of insulated concrete sandwich wall panels with GFRP shear connectors. Compos. Part B Eng. 2016, 96, 7–19.
7. Colombo IG, Colombo M, Prisco MD, Pouyaei F. Analytical and numerical prediction of the bending behaviour of textile reinforced concrete sandwich beams. J. Build. Eng. 2018, 17, 183–195.
8. Vervloet J, Tysmans T, El Kadi M, De Munck M, Kapsalis P, Van Itterbeeck P, et al. Validation of a Numerical Bending Model for Sandwich Beams with Textile-Reinforced Cement Faces by Means of Digital Image Correlation. Appl. Sci. 2019, 9, 1253:1–1253:16.
9. Xie Q, Wang S, Liu C. Axial Compression Behavior of a New Type of Prefabricated Concrete Sandwich Wall Panel. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 2018, 317, 012063:1–012063:6.
10. Norris TG, Chen A. Development of insulated FRP-confined Precast Concrete Sandwich panel with side and top confining plates and dry bond. Compos. Struct. 2016, 152, 444–454.
11. Jiang H, Guo Z, Liu J. Composite Behavior of Sandwich Panels with W-Shaped SGFRP Connectors. KSCE J. Civ. Eng. 2018, 22, 1889–1899.
12. Lameiras R, Barros J, Valente IB, Azenha M. Development of sandwich panels combining fibre reinforced concrete layers and fibre reinforced polymer connectors. Part I: Conception and pull-out tests. Compos. Struct. 2013, 105, 446–459.
13. Lameiras R, Barros J, Azenha M, Valente IB. Development of sandwich panels combining fibre reinforced concrete layers and fibre reinforced polymer connectors. Part II: Evaluation of mechanical behaviour. Compos. Struct. 2013, 105, 460–470.
14. Huang J, Dai J. Direct Shear Tests of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer Connectors for Use in Precast Concrete Sandwich Panels. Energy. Build. 2019, 207, 136–147.
15. Chen A, Norris TG, Hopkins PM, Yossef M. Experimental investigation and finite element analysis of flexural behavior of insulated concrete sandwich panels with FRP plate shear connectors. Eng. Struct. 2015, 98, 95–108.
16. Joseph JDR, Prabakar J, Alagusundaramoorthy P. Experimental studies on through-thickness shear behavior of EPS based precast concrete sandwich panels with truss shear connectors. Compos. Part B Eng. 2019, 166, 446–456.
17. Flansbjer M, Portal WN, Vennetti D, Mueller U. Composite Behaviour of Textile Reinforced Reactive Powder Concrete Sandwich Façade Elements. Int. J. Concr. Struct. Mater. 2018, 12, 71:1–71:17.
18. Flansbjer M, Williams Portal N, Vennetti D. Verification of the Structural Performance of Textile Reinforced Reactive Powder Concrete Sandwich Facade Elements. Appl. Sci. 2019, 9, 2456:1–2456:26.
19. Pavese A, Bournas DA. Experimental assessment of the seismic performance of a prefabricated concrete structural wall system. Eng. Struct. 2011, 33, 2049–2062.
20. Ricci I, Palermo M, Gasparini G, Silvestri S, Trombetti T. Results of pseudo-static tests with cyclic horizontal load on cast in situ sandwich squat concrete walls. Eng. Struct. 2013, 54, 131–149.
21. Palermo M, Ricci I, Silvestri S, Gasparini G, Trombetti T, Foti D, Salvador I. Preliminary interpretation of shaking-table response of a full-scale 3-storey building composed of thin reinforced concrete sandwich walls. Eng. Struct. 2014, 76, 75–89.
22. Hashemi SJ, Razzaghi J, Moghadam AS, Lourenço PB. Cyclic testing of steel frames infilled with concrete sandwich panels. Arch. Civil Mech. Eng. 2018, 18, 557–572.
23. Lu Z, Wang Y, Li J, Wang L. Experimental study on seismic performance of L-shaped insulated concrete sandwich shear wall with a horizontal seam. Struct. Design Tall Spec. Build. 2019, 28, e1551:1–e1551:12.
24. Abbas A, Adil M, Ahmad N, Ahmad I. Behavior of reinforced concrete sandwiched panels (RCSPs) under blast load. Eng. Struct. 2019, 181, 476–490.
25. Guo Z, Shi X. Principle and analysis of reinforced concrete, 1st ed.; Tsinghua university press; 2003; pp. 335–337.
26. China Academy of Building Research. Specification of Testing Method for Earthquake Resistant Building, JGJ 101–96; China Architecture & Building Press; 1996; pp. 9–15.