1. Baker CJ, Berry PM, Spink JH, Sylvester-Bradley R, Griffin JM, Scott RK, et al. A method for the assessment of the risk of wheat lodging. Journal of theoretical biology. 1998; 194 (4): 587–603. doi: 10.1006/jtbi.1998.0778 9790832
2. Berry PM, Sterling M, Baker CJ, Spink J, Sparkes DL. A calibrated model of wheat lodging compared with field measurements. Agricultural and Forest Meteorolog. 2003; 119: 167–180.
3. Zhu X, Wang X, Guo K, Guo W, Feng C, Peng Y. Stem characteristics of wheat lodging and their effects on Yield and quality. Journal of Triticeae Crops. 2006; 26(1): 87–92.
4. Foulkes MJ, Slafer GA, Davies WJ, Berry PM, Sylvester-Bradley R, Martre P, et al. Raising yield potential of wheat. iii. optimizing partitioning to grain while maintaining lodging resistance. Journal of Experimental Botany. 2011; 62(2): 469–486. doi: 10.1093/jxb/erq300 20952627
5. Acreche MM, Slafer GA. Lodging yield penalties as affected by breeding in mediterranean wheats. Field Crops Research. 2011; 122(1): 40–48.
6. Liu H, Cheng D, Wu E, Cao X. Analysis of the causes and countermeasures of Huang Huai wheat lodging. Shandong Agricultural Sciences. 2012; 44 (2): 55–56.
7. Murphy HC, Petr F, Frey KJ. Lodging resistance studies in oats. I. Comparing methods of testing and sources for straw strength. Agronomy Journal. 1958; 50(10): 609–611.
8. Wang Y, Li Z, Li A, Li Q. Preliminary study on stem quality of wheat varieties. Journal of Triticeae Crops. 1997; 17(3): 28–31.
9. Xiao S, Zhang X, Xu S, Zhang W, Hai L, Guo H. Study on the identification methods of wheat stem strength. Chinese Agricultural Science. 2002; 35(1): 7–11.
10. Kelbert AJ, Spaner D, Briggs KG, King JR. Screening for lodging resistance in spring wheat breeding programmes. Plant Breeding. 2010; 123(4): 349–354.
11. Guo Y, Yuan H, Yan Y, Liang L, Li H. Biomechanical evaluation and correlation analysis on stem lodging resistance of stem crops. Journal of Agricultural Engineering. 2007; 23 (7): 14–18.
12. Crook MJ, Ennos AR. The effect of nitrogen and growth regulator stem and root characteristics associated with lodging in two cultivars of winter wheat. Journal of Experimental Botany. 1995; 46: 931–938.
13. Kelbert AJ, Spaner D, Briggs KG, King JR. The association of culm anatomy with lodging susceptibility in modern spring wheat geno-types. Euphytica. 2004; 136: 211–221.
14. Guo C, Gao Z, Miao G. Relationship between wheat lodging and mechanical properties of stem at different yield levels. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Engineering. 2010; 26 (3): 151–155.
15. Feng S, Jiang X, Hu T, Niu L, Ru Z, Li X, et al. The research on the relationship between the microstructure of different wheat varieties and stalk lodging strength. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin. 2012; 28(36): 57–62.
16. Feng S, Li X, Ding W, Niu L, Song X, Ru Z. The changes of plant lodging resistance of different wheat varieties after flowering. Journal of Triticeae Crops. 2015; 35(3): 334–338.
17. Feng S, Jiang X, Ding W, Niu L, Song X, Ru Z. The lodging resistance of wheat stem on the basis of a new method. Acta Agriculturae Boreali-Sinica.2015; 30(3): 69–72.
18. Peng D, Chen X, Yin Y. Lodging resistance of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum, L.): lignin accumulation and its related enzymes activities due to the application of paclobutrazol or gibberellin acid. Field Crops Research. 2014; 157(2): 1–7.
19. Wang D, Ding W, Feng S, Hu T, Li G, Li X, et al. Stem characteristics of different wheat varieties and its relationship with lodging-resistance. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology. 2016; 27 (5): 1496–1502. doi: 10.13287/j.1001-9332.201605.039 29732811
20. Berry PM, Spink JH, Foulkes MJ, Wade A. A quantifying the contributions and losses of dry matter from non-surviving shoots in four cultivars of winter wheat. Field Crops Res. 2003; 80: 111–121.
21. Berry PM, Sterling M, Spink JH, Baker CJ, Sylvester-Bradley R, Mooney SJ, et al. Understanding and reducing lodging in cereals. Advances in Agronomy. 2004; 84: 217–271.
22. Berry PM, Sylvester-Bradley R, Berry S. Ideotype design for lodging-resistant wheat. Euphytica. 2007; 154: 165–179.
23. Sterling M, Baker CJ, Berry PM, Wade A. An experimental investigation of the lodging of wheat. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 2003; 119: 149–165.
24. Niu L, Feng S, Ru Z, Li G, Zhang Z, Wang Z. Rapid determination of single-stalk and population lodging resistance strengths and an assessment of the stem lodging wind speeds for winter wheat and an assessment of the stem lodging wind speeds for winter wheat. Field Crops Research. 2012; 139: 1–8.
25. Sulaiman NF. The effects of soil physical conditions on the anchorage of wheat (Triticum aretivum L.). Harper Adams University, 2015.
26. Xiao Y, Liu J, Li H, Cao X, Xia X, Zhonghu HE. Lodging resistance and yield potential of winter wheat: effect of planting density and genotype. Frontiers of Agricultural Science and Engineering, 2015, 2(2):168.
27. Harasim E, Wesołowski M, Kwiatkowski C, Różyło K, Maziarz P. Effect of retardants on the biometric characteristics of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) stems. Romanian Agricultural Research, 2016, 33: 205–215.
28. Zhang M, Wang H, Yi Y, Ding J, Zhu M, Li C, et al. Effect of nitrogen levels and nitrogen ratios on lodging resistance and yield potential of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). PLoS ONE, 2017, 12(11):e0187543. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0187543 29117250
29. Guo Q, Chen R, Sun X, Jiang M, Sun H, Wang S, et al. A non-destructive and direction-insensitive method using a strain sensor and two single axis angle sensors for evaluating corn stalk lodging resistance. Sensors, 2018, 18(6):1852.
30. Huang W, Wang H, Mei D. Progress in research on lodging resistance of crops. Crop Magazine, 2018, 185(04):19–25.
31. Guo Q, Chen R, Ma L, et al. Classification of corn stalk lodging resistance using equivalent forces combined with SVD algorithm. Applied Sciences, 2019, 9(4): 640.
32. Yang S. A new method of removing singular points in dynamic testing data—Absolute mean value method and its application study. China Measurement Technology.2006; 32(1): 47–49.
33. Xu A, Fu J, Zhao R, Wu J. Field survey of typhoon near wind field related to civil engineering. Acta Aerodynamica Sinica. 2010; 28(1): 23–31.
34. Su H, Hong Z. Experimental observation of near earth layer turbulence in Beijing suburb. Atmospheric Science. 1994; 18 (3): 739–750.
35. Zhang H, Chen J. Error correction of ultrasonic wind thermometer. Atmospheric Science. 1998; 22(1): 11–17.
36. Zhong Y. Agricultural climatology. Beijing: Meteorological Press. 2009: 411–413.
37. Yao J, Ma H, Yao G. Advances in research on lodging resistance of wheat. Journal of Plant Genetic Rresources. 2013; 14(2): 208–213.
38. Yang Z, Zhang Y, Yu G, Zhao S, Song Q. Preliminary study on temporal variation of atmospheric stability of ecological boundary layer in canopy of tropical seasonal rain forest in Xishuangbanna. Journal of Tropical Meteorology. 2007; 23(4), 413–416.
39. Liu S. Determination method and analysis of dynamic parameters in wheat field. Meteorology.1989; 15 (7): 8–13.
40. Mao Y, Liu S, Li J. Research on aerodynamic parameters of different underlying surfaces. Acta Meteorology. 2006; 64 (3): 325–334.
41. Wong D, Shen J, Qian L, Chen W, Gao J. Farmland wind condition and its mode. Acta Meteorology.1982; 40 (3): 335–343.
42. Niu L, Feng S, Ding W, Li G. Influence of speed and rainfall on large-scale wheat lodging from 2007 to 2014 in China. PloS One.2016; 11.7:e0157677. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0157677 27367926