1. Gao JQ, Qiao M, Qiu XF, Zeng Y, Hua HH, Ye XZ, et al. Estimation of Actual Evapotranspiration Distribution in the Huaihe River Upstream Basin Based on the Generalized Complementary Principle. Advances in Meteorology,Volume 2018, Article ID 2158168, 9 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2158168
2. Xu XH, Yu MX, Lu JL, Liu XL. Potential evapotranspiration estimation in the upper Huaihe River basin, China. Conference: 12th International Conference on Hydroinformatics (HIC)—Smart Water for the Future. Location: SOUTH KOREA. Date: AUG 21–26, 2016. Sponsor(s): Incheon Metropolitan Govt; Korea Tourism Org; Smart Water Grid Res Grp 12TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HYDROINFORMATICS (HIC 2016)—SMART WATER FOR THE FUTURE. Book Series: Procedia Engineering Volume: 154, Pages: 1018–1025, Published: 2016.
3. Zhao WS, Shang YR, Huang DH, Wang YJ. Progression of agricultural drought disaster risk analysis. Water Sci. Eng. Technol. 2007, 6, 1–5.
4. Duan HD. Several problems of Huaihe river management planning should be considered in the 21st century. Water Res. Plan. Des. 2001,2, 24–27.
5. Du Y. Study on Risk Assessment of Agricultural Drought Disaster in Huaihe River Basin; Hefei University of Tech.: Hefei, China, 2013.
6. Water Resources Research Institute of Anhui Province and Huaihe River Commission, Ministry of Water Resource. Drought Relief Plan of Anhui Province.Hefei.China, 2010.
7. Li D, Jing YS, Qi H. An analysis of disaster risk for continuous cloudy-rainy weather during the filling stage of maize on the Huaibei Plain, Anhui. Resour. Sci. 2015, 37, 700–709.
8. Qi H, Zhu YW, Wang DY, Qi SE, Li D. Studies on drought forecast model and irrigation service systems in Huaibei areas. Chin. J. Agrometeorol. 2009, 30, 596–600.
9. Bao YS, Yan J, Min JZ, Wang DM, Li ZT, Li XC. Agricultural drought monitoring in north Jiangsu by using temperature vegetation dryness index. Trans. CSAE 2014, 30, 163–172, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.1002-6819.2014.07.019
10. Feng Y, Cui NB, Gong DZ, Wang HB, Hao WP, Mei XR. Estimating rainfed spring maize evapotranspiration using modified dual crop coefficient approach based on leaf area index. Trans. CSAE 2016, 32, 90–98, doi: 10.11975/j.issn.1002-6819.2016.09.013
11. Shi XH, Cai H.J.; Zhao L.L.; Yang P.; Wang Z.S. Estimation of greenhouse tomato evapotranspiration under deficit irrigation based on SIMDualKc model. Trans. CSAE 2015, 31, 131–138, doi: 10.11975/j.issn.1002-6819.2015.22.018
12. Wang W, Wang PX, Xie Y. Estimation of evapotranspiration optimized by crop coefficient based on dynamic simulation. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 2015, 46, 129–136, doi: 10.6041/j.issn.1000-1298.2015.11.018
13. Zheng Z, Cai HJ, Yu LY, Wang J. Comparison of two crop evapotranspiration calculating approaches in CSM-CERES-wheat model. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 2016, 47, 179–191, doi: 10.6041/j.issn.1000-1298.2016.08.023
14. Peng SZ, Ding JL, Mao Z, Xu JZ, Li DX. Estimation and verification of crop coefficient for water saving irrigation of late rice using the FAO-56 method. Trans. CSAE 2007, 23, 30–34, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2007.07.006
15. Martins JD, Rodrigues GC, Paredes P, Carlesso R, Oliveira ZB, Knies AE, et al. Dual crop coefficients for maize in southern Brazil: Model testing for sprinkler and drip irrigation and mulched soil. Biosyst. Eng. 2013, 115, 291–310, doi: 10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2013.03.016
16. Wang XY. Study of the estimating methods for evapotranspiration in farmland. Syst. Sci. Compr. Stud. Agric. 2003, 19, 81–84.
17. Girona J, Marsal J, Mata M, Del CJ. Pear crop coefficients obtained in a large weighing lysimeter. Acta Hortic. 2004, 664, 277–281, doi: 10.17660/ActaHortic.2004.664.33
18. Sun JS, Xiong YZ, Kang SZ. Research method and progress of farmland evapotranspiration. Irrig. Drain. 1993, 13, 36–38.
19. Richard WT, Steven RE, Terry AH. The Bowen ratio-energy balance method for estimating latent heat flux of irrigated alfalfa evaluated in semi-arid, advective environment. Agric. For. Meteorol. 2000, 103, 335–348.
20. Manuel WT, Francesc IC. Simplifying diurnal evapotranspiration estimates over short full-canopy crops. Agron. J. 2000, 92, 628–632.
21. Pei H, Fan YD, Wu RN. Sense remotely soil moisture through meteorological satellite. J. Arid Land Res. Environ. 1999, 13, 73–76.
22. Liu Y, Pereira LS. Validation of FAO methods for estimating crop coefficients. Trans. CSAE 2000, 16, 26–30, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2000.05.007
23. Duchemin B, Hadria R, Erraki S, Boulet G, Maisongrande P, Chehbouni A, et al. Monitoring wheat phenology and irrigation in Central Morocco: On the use of relationships between evapotranspiration, crops coefficients, leaf area index and remotely-sensed vegetation indices. Agric. Water Manag. 2006, 79, 1–27, doi: 10.1016/j.agwat.2005.02.013
24. DeJonge KC, Ascough JC, Andales AA, Hansen NC, Garcia LA, Arabi M. Improving evapotranspiration simulations in the CERES-Maize model under limited irrigation. Agric. Water Manag. 2012, 115, 92–103, doi: 10.1016/j.agwat.2012.08.013
25. Gontia NK, Tiwari KN. Estimation of crop coefficient and evapotranspiration of wheat (Triticum aestivum) in an irrigation command using remote sensing and GIS. Water Res. Manag. 2010, 24, 1399–1414, doi: 10.1007/s11269-009-9505-3
26. Zhao NN, Liu Y, Cai JB. Calculation of crop coefficient and water consumption of summer maize. J. Hydraul. Eng. 2010, 41, 953–959.
27. Zhao LW, Ji XB. Quantification of transpiration and evaporation over agricultural field using the FAO-56 dual crop coefficient approach—A case study of the maize field in an oasis in the middle stream of the Heihe river basin in Northwest China. Sci. Agric. Sin. 2010, 43, 4016–4026.
28. Fan YQ, Cai HJ. Comparison of crop water requirements computed by single crop coefficient approach and dual crop coefficient approach. J. Hydraul. Eng. 2002, 33, 50–54, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:0559–9350.2002.03.009
29. Su MS, Li JS, Rao MJ. Estimation of crop coefficients for sprinkler-irrigated maize and sweet maize using a weighing lysimeter. Trans. CSAE 2005, 21, 25–29, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2005.08.006
30. Hu QF, Yang DW, Wang YT, Yang HB. Effects of Angstrom coefficients on ET0 estimation and the applicability of FAO recommended coefficient values in China. Adv. Water Sci. 2010, 21, 644–652.
31. Yuan HW, Yuan XJ, Tang GM. Correction of parameters in Angstrom formula and analysis of total solar radiation characteristics in Huaibei plain. J. Drain. Irrig. Machin. Eng. 2018, 36, 426–432, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.1674-8530.17.0216
32. Jin JL, Yang XH, Ding J. An improved simple genetic algorithm—Accelerating genetic algorithm. Syst. Eng. Theory Pract. 2001, 21, 8–13, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1000–6788.2001.04.002
33. Lai MH. Study on Ecological Water Requirement and Optimal Water Resources Allocation Model of Irrigation District; Hohai University: Nanjing, China, 2004.
34. Zhang X. Ecological & Environmental Water Requirement and Water Resources Reasonable Allocation for Region; Northwest A&F University: Xianyang, China, 2004.
35. Zhao JS. Study on Holistic Model for Optimization of Water Resources Allocation Based on Complex Adaptive System Theory; Tsinghua University: Beijing, China, 2003.
36. Jin JL. Genetic Algorithm and Its Application to Water Problems; Hohai University: Nanjing, China, 1998.
37. Song SB, Lu HX. Optimization model of rotation irrigation channel distribution and solution with genetic algorithm. Trans. CSAE 2004, 20, 40–44, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2004.02.010
38. Xing ZX, Fu Q, Xiao JH. Genetic algorithms to optimize the uneven subregional water supply in water supply system in irrigated areas. Trans. CSAE 2005, 21, 47–51, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2005.04.011
39. Chen NX, Li YP, Xu CG. Optimal deployment of water resources based on multi-objective genetic algorithm. J. Hydraul. Eng. 2006, 37, 308–313, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:0559–9350.2006.03.009
40. Sun YF, Zhang SH, Wang XL, Mei CS. Multi-objective optimization of regional water resources based on mixed genetic algorithm. Syst. Eng. Theory Pract. 2009, 29, 139–144, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1000–6788.2009.01.019
41. Qie ZH, Han LM, Wu XM. Optimization of crop irrigation quantity and irrigation date based on the improved NSGA-II. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 2011, 42, 106–110, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.1000-1298.2011.05.019
42. Huo JJ, Shang SH. Optimization method for crop irrigation scheduling based on simulation technique and genetic algorithms. Trans. CSAE 2007, 23, 23–28, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2007.04.005
43. Zhang B, Yuan SQ, Li H, Cong XQ, Zhao BJ. Optimized irrigation-yield model for winter wheat based on genetic algorithm. Trans. CSAE 2006, 22, 12–15, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2006.08.003
44. Zhang B, Yuan SQ, Li H, Cheng L, Jiang HF. Multi-crop optimization irrigation model by genetic algorithms of best saving tactics. Trans. CSAE 2005, 21, 25–29, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:1002–6819.2005.07.006
45. Fu Q, Wang LK, Men BH, Jin JL. A new method of optimizing irrigation system under non-sufficient irrigation-multi-dimensional dynamic planning based on RAGA. J. Hydraul. Eng. 2003, 1, 123–128, doi: 10.3321/j.issn:0559–9350.2003.01.024
46. Zhang B, Yuan SQ, Zhang JS, Sun J, Li H, Huang WS. Different genetic algorithms parameter effect for searching optimal solution of optimization irrigation model. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 2008, 39, 129–133.
47. Gao YY, Xu XY, Wang HR, Gao H, Yin XL. New model for water use efficiency evaluation of China and its application. Syst. Eng. Theory Pract. 2013, 33, 776–784, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.1000-6788.2013.03.029
48. Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China. SL 13–2015 Specifications for irrigation experiment. China Water & Power Press, Beijing, China.
49. Allen RG, Pereira LS, Smith M, Raes D, Wright JL. FAO-56 dual crop coefficient method for estimating evaporation from soil and application extensions. J. Irrig. Drain. Eng. 2005, 131, 2–13, doi: 10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9437(2005)131:1(2)