1. Wang JG, Ju Y, Gao F, Peng Y, Gao Y. Effect of CO2 anisotropic sorption and swelling on caprock sealing efficiency. Journal of Cleaner Production.2015; 103:685–695.
2. Liu J, Wang JG, Gao F, Ju Y, Zhang XX, Zhang LC. Flow consistency between non-Darcy flow in fracture network and nonlinear diffusion in matrix to gas production rate in fractured shale gas reservoirs. Transport in Porous Media.2016; 111:97–121.
3. Wang JG, Wang HM. Sealing efficiency analysis for shallow-layer caprocks in CO2 geological storage. Environmental Earth Sciences.2018; 77:738.
4. Swanson SR, Brown WS. An observation of loading path independence of fracture rock. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences and Geomechanics Abstracts.1971;8(3), 277–281.
5. Wu G, Zhang L. Studying unloading failure characteristics of a rock mass using disturbed state concept. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences.2004;41:181–187.
6. Mario C, Torres S, Adolfo AG, Rafael BD. Effects of loading-unloading and wetting-drying cycles on geomechanical behaviors of mudrocks in the Colombian Andes. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering.2014;6:257–268.
7. Meng Q, Zhang M, Han L, Pu H, Nie T. Effects of acoustic emission and energy evolution of rock specimens under the uniaxial cyclic loading and unloading compression. Rock Mech. Rock. Eng. 2016;49:3873–3886.
8. Li XB, Cao WZ, Zhou ZL, Zou Y. Influence of stress path on excavation unloading response. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology.2014; 42:237–246.
9. Wang DK, Lv RH, Wei JP, Zhang P, Yu C, Yao BH. An experimental study of the anisotropic permeability rule of coal containing gas. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering.2018;53(5): 67–73.
10. Wang DK, Lv RH, Wei JP, Fu QC, Wang YT, Zhang P, et al. An experimental study of seepage properties of gas-saturated coal under different loading conditions. Energy Science & Engineering.2019; 7(3):799–808.
11. Huang D, Li YR. Conversion of strain energy in triaxial unloading tests on marble. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences.2014;66:160–168.
12. Sukplum W, Wannakao L. Influence of confining pressure on the mechanical behavior of Phu Kradung sandstone. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences.2016;86: 48–54.
13. Xue Y, Ranjith PG, Gao F, Zhang DC, Cheng HM, Chong ZH, et al. Mechanical behaviour and permeability evolution of gas-containing coal from unloading confining pressure tests. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering.2017;40:336–346.
14. Pan RK, Fu D, Yu MG, Chen L. Directivity effect of unloading bedding coal induced fracture evolution and its application. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology.2017;27:825–829.
15. Li XP, Xiao TL, Wang B, Xu PC. Experimental study of Jinping Hydropower station marble under loading and unloading stress paths. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering.2012;31(5): 882–889.
16. Li DY, Sun Z, Xie T, Li XB, Rangith PG. Energy evolution characteristics of hard rock during triaxial failure with different loading and unloading paths. Engineering Geology. 2017;228:270–281.
17. Hua AZ, You MQ. Rock failure due to energy release during unloading and application to underground rock burst control. Tunnelling Undergr Space Technol. 2001;16: 241–246.
18. Li XP, Xiao TL, Wang B, Xu PC. Experimental study of Jinping II hydropower station marble under loading and unloading stress paths. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering.2012;31(5):882–889.
19. Su CD, Li HZ, Zhang S, Guo PF. Experimental investigation on effect of strain rate on mechanical characteristics of Marble. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering.2013;32(5):943–950.
20. Olsson WA. The compressive strength of tuff as a function of strain rate from 10−6 to 10−3/s. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences and Geomechanics Abstracts.1991;28(1):115–118.
21. Ju QH, Wu MB. Experimental studies of dynamic characteristic of rocks under triaxial compression. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering.1993;15(3):73–80.
22. Ma D, Wang JJ, Cai X, Ma XT, Zhang JX, Zhou ZL, et al. Effects of height/diameter ratio on failure and damage properties of granite under coupled bending and splitting deformation. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. 2019; 220:106640.
23. Ma D, Duan HY, Li XB, Li ZH, Zhou ZL, Li TB. Effects of seepage-induced erosion on nonlinear hydraulic properties of broken red sandstones, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology.2019; 91: 102993.