1. Siciliano G. Urbanization strategies, rural development and land use changes in China: a multiple-level integrated assessment.Land use policy, 2012, 29 (1), 165–178.
2. Foley J., Defries R., Asner G., Barford C., Bonan G., Carpenter S., et al. Global consequences of land use. Science, 2005, 309(5734).
3. Zhao K., Zhang A. & Li P. Driving force of urban construction land expansion: data analysis based on provincial edition. Journal of natural resources, 2011, 26(8), 1323–1332 (in Chinese).
4. Zhao K., Zhang A. & Xu W. Spatial-temporal difference analysis of the driving force of urban construction land expansion in China. Resources science, 2011, 33(05), 935–941 (in Chinese).
5. Zhang L., Chen S., Wang W. & Xu X. Review and outlook on the driving force of construction land expansion under the background of rapid urbanization. Geography of arid areas, 2013, 36(01), 164–175 (in Chinese).
6. Turner, E., Baulies, X. & Bockstael, N. Land-use and land-cover change science/research plan. IGBP Report No.35 and HDP Report No.7. Stockholm: IGBP, 1995.
7. Lambin, E., Baulies, X. & Bockstael, N. Land-use and land-cover change, implementation strategy. IGBP Report No.48&IHDP Report No.10. Stockholm: IGBP, 1999.
8. Long H., Liu Y. & Hou X. Effects of land use transitions due to rapid urbanization on ecosystem services: implications for urban planning in the new developing area of China. Habitat international, 2014, 44, 536–544.
9. Cao Y., Bai Z. & Zhou W. Gradient analysis of urban construction land expansion in the Chongqing urban area of China. Journal of urban planning & development, 2015, 141(1) (in Chinese)
10. Wu K. & Zhang H. Land use dynamics, built-up land expansion patterns, and driving forces analysis of the fast-growing Hangzhou metropolitan area, eastern China (1978–2008). Applied geography, 2012, 34(5), 137–145.
11. Kuang W., Chi W. & Lu D. A comparative analysis of megacity expansions in China and the US: Patterns, rates and driving forces. Landscape and urban planning, 2014, 132(10), 121–135.
12. Huang Z., Wei Y. & He C. Urban land expansion under economic transition in China: A multi-level modeling analysis. Habitat international, 2015, 47, 69–82.
13. Marshall J. Urban land area and population growth: A new scaling relationship for metropolitan expansion. Urban studies, 2007, 44(10), 1889–1904.
14. Zondag B., Bok M. & Geurs K. Accessibility modeling and evaluation: the TIGRIS XL land-use and transport interaction model for the Netherlands. Computers environment & urban systems, 2015, 49, 115–125.
15. Wang Z., Fang C. & Zhang X. Spatial expansion and potential of construction land use in the Yangtze River Delta. Journal of geographical sciences, 2015, 25(7), 851–864
16. Kantakumar L.N., Kumar S. & Schneider K. Spatiotemporal urban expansion in Pune metropolis, India using remote sensing. Habitat international, 2016, 51, 11–22.
17. Tsutsumida N., Saizen I., Matsuoka M. & Ishii R. Addressing urban expansion using feature-oriented spatial data in a peripheral area of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Habitat international, 2015, 47, 196–204.
18. Azhdari A., Sasani M.A. & Soltani A. Exploring the relationship between spatial driving forces of urban expansion and socioeconomic segregation: The case of Shiraz. Habitat international, 2018, 81, 33–44.
19. Garbarino M., Lingua E., Weisberg P. J., Bottero A., Melon F. & Motta R.Land-use history and topographic gradients as driving factors of subalpine Larix decidua forests. Landscape ecology, 2013, 28(5), 805–817.
20. Ojeda-Revah L., Bocco G., Ezcurra E. & Espejel I. Land-cover/use transitions in the binational Tijuana River watershed during a period of rapid industrialization. Applied vegetation science, 2008, 11(1), 107–116.
21. Zhang Y., Chen L. & Song L. A study on the difference of the driving mechanism of urban land expansion in China. Resources science, 2016, 38(01), 30–40 (in Chinese).
22. Chen Q. & Zeng Z. Analysis on spatial characteristics and driving factors of urban expansion in Changsha from 2000 to 2015. Rural economy and technology, 2018, 29(15), 284–286 (in Chinese).
23. Bao L. & Wang J. Analysis on the expansion of urban construction land in mainland China. China land science, 2009, 23(08), 68–72 (in Chinese).
24. Zhang Q. & Su S. Determinants of urban expansion and their relative importance: A comparative analysis of 30 major metropolitans in China. Habitat international, 58, 89–107.
25. Gao J., Wei Y.D., Chen W. & Chen J. Economic transition and urban land expansion in Provincial China. Habitat international, 2014, 44, 461–473.
26. Lou M. & Feng C. Study on the driving force of urban construction land change and differentiation in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region. Urban development research, 2008, 25(09), 23–28, 41 (in Chinese).
27. Chen J., Gao J. & Chen W. Urban land expansion and the transitional mechanisms in Nanjing, China. Habitat international, 2016, 53, 274–283.
28. He Z., Zhao W. & He J. Remote sensing dynamic monitoring and driving force analysis of urban expansion in Zhengzhou. Geographical research, 2011, 30(12), 2272–2280 (in Chinese).
29. Li M., Zhang Z., Lo Seen D., Sun J. & Zhao X. Spatiotemporal characteristics of urban sprawl in Chinese port cities from 1979 to 2013. Sustainability, 2016, 8, 1138.
30. Lv L., Zhou S. & Ren K. Quantitative study on spatial characteristics and influencing factors of construction land expansion in urban fringe areas—a case study of Jiangning district, Nanjing. Regional research and development, 2008, (03), 103–107 (in Chinese).
31. Hu Y., Cai G., Xu X. & Zhang M. An empirical study on the driving force of construction land expansion in Wuhan based on grey correlation analysis. Bulletin of soil and water conservation, 2014, 34(06), 214–218 (in Chinese).
32. Yu, T. Spatial-temporal differences of influencing factors of construction land expansion in large and medium-sized cities in Hubei province. Doctoral Dissertation, Huazhong Agricultural University, 2014 (in Chinese).
33. Lv, F. Research on driving factors of urban construction land expansion in Hangzhou. Doctoral Dissertation, Sichuan Agricultural University, 2014 (in Chinese).
34. Shi C. Analysis of driving force of urban construction land expansion in Wuxi. Journal of Xuzhou institute of engineering (social science edition), 2010, 25(04), 33–37+71 (in Chinese).
35. Xie H., Zhu Z., Wang B., Liu G. & Zhai Q. Does the expansion of urban construction land promote regional economic growth in China? Evidence from 108 cities in the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Sustainability, 2018, 10, 4073.
36. Fang C., Zhou C. & Wang Z. The sustainable development strategy of urban agglomerations in the Yangtze River economic belt and the key points of graded development. Progress in geographical science, 2015, 34(11), 1398–1408 (in Chinese).
37. Hu Y., Cai G., Xu X. & Zhang M. Empirical study on the driving force of construction land expansion in Wuhan based on gray correlation analysis. Soil and water conservation bulletin, 2014, 34(06), 214–218 (in Chinese).
38. Peng H. & Zou Y. Analysis of driving factors of construction land expansion in Changshu-Zhuzhou-Xiangtan city based on STIRPAT model. Mapping and spatial geographic information, 2008, 41(06), 149–152 (in Chinese).
39. Xu Q. & Huang Y., Measurement and driving mechanism analysis of urban expansion in typical regions of the Pearl River delta. Science of surveying and mapping, 2008, 43(01), 45–53 (in Chinese).
40. Huang B., Zhang H., Song D. & Ma Y. Analysis on the driving force of the expansion of construction land in mainland China from 2000 to 2010. Acta ecologica sinica, 2017, 37(12), 4149–4158 (in Chinese).
41. Shu B., Zhang H. & Li Y. Spatiotemporal variation analysis of driving forces of urban land spatial expansion using logistic regression: A case study of port towns in Taicang City, China. Habitat international, 2014, 43, 181–190.
42. Tan S. & Ni S. Genetic analysis of driving forces of regional land use change. Geography and geographic information science, 2005, 21(3), 47–50 (in Chinese).
43. Zhang L. & Zhu D. Research on the coordination relationship between urban construction land scale and urban population—a case study of cities in the Yangtze River economic belt. China development, 2008, 18(03), 14–19 (in Chinese).
44. Zhang, X. Study on urban construction land change and driving factors in Jiangsu province. Doctoral Dissertation, Nanjing Normal University, 2017.
45. Braimoh A. K., & Onishi T. Spatial determinants of urban land use change in Lagos, Nigeria. Land Use Policy, 2007,24(2), 502–515.
46. Liu B., Liu H., Guo J. & Chen J. Analysis of spatial and temporal characteristics and driving factors of urban construction land expansion in Jilin province. Resources development and market, 2008, 34(10), 1377–1382, 1388 (in Chinese).
47. You H. & Yang X. Urban expansion in 30 megacities of China: categorizing the driving force profiles to inform the urbanization policy. Land Use Policy, 2017, 68, 531–551.
48. Shao J., Li Y., Wei C, & Xie D. Prospects of research on driving forces of regional land use change. Progress in earth science, 2007(08), 798–809. (in Chinese)
49. Wen Y., Gao J. & Liang D. Analysis of social and economic driving force of construction land expansion in Henan province-based on STIRPAT model. Regional research and development, 2016, 35(01), 121–126. (in Chinese)
50. Wang D. Ji X. & Huang X. Analysis of spatiotemporal pattern evolution of urban construction land in the Yangtze River economic belt since the 1990s. Modern urban research, 2018(04), 30–36. (in Chinese)
51. Chen W., Li J., Xiong J. & Zhang J. Differences in driving forces of urban land expansion in China based on GWR. Journal of Henan University (natural science edition), 2018, 5(13), 522–530 (in Chinese).
52. Ehrlich P.R. & Holdrens J.P. The impact of population growth. Science, 1971, 171, 1212–1217. doi: 10.1126/science.171.3977.1212 5545198
53. York R., Rosa E.A. & Dietz T. A rift in modernity? Assessing the anthropogenic sources of global climate change with the STIRPAT model. International journal of sociology and social policy, 2003, 23(10), 31–51.
54. Khalid A.M. Impact of energy consumption and human activities on carbon emissions in Pakistan: application of STIRPAT model. Environmental science and pollution research international, 2019, 26 (13), 13453–13463. doi: 10.1007/s11356-019-04859-y 30911964
55. Koçak E. & Ulucak Z. The effect of energy R&D expenditures on CO2 emission reduction: estimation of the STIRPAT model for OECD countries. Environmental science and pollution research international, 2019, 26 (14), 14328–14338. doi: 10.1007/s11356-019-04712-2 30864038
56. Andrea B. Robert Hart and China's statistical revolution. Modern Asian studies, 2006, 40(3), 605–629.
57. Li J. Kuang H., Tan C. & Wang P. Spatial-temporal characteristics and ecological response of urban expansion in the Yangtze River economic belt. Resources and environment in the Yangtze River basin, 2008, 27(10), 2153–2161.