1. Olowookere EI, Alao AA, Odukoya JA, Adekeye OA, Agbude GA. Time Management Practices, Character Development and Academic Performance. Scientific Research publishing journal 2015;2.
2. NZEWI HN, CHIEKEZIE OM, IKON MA. time management and academic performance. journal of applied psychology. 2014;4.
3. Philpott T.J. Why People Struggle With Managing Time. http://wwwskills123.com/whypeoplestruggle. 2011
4. Zucas, & David H. Definition of Time Management http://wwwfreetime-management.tips.com/d. 2012
5. Khatib ASA. time management and its relation to students’ stress. international journal of business and social research. May, 2014;4.
6. Elsabahy HE, Sleem WF, Atroush HGE. effect of time management program on job satisfaction. Journal of Education and Practice. 2015;6.
7. Odumeru JA. effective time management. singaporean journal of business economics, and management studies. 2013;2(1).
8. Donaldson fielder. Preventing stress in organizations. Retrieved from ebookstore.sony. Applied Psychology. 2011
9. Khatib ASA. time management and its relation to students’ stress, gender and academic achievement. journal of Educational Psychology. 2014;2.
10. Ojold & Olaniyal D.A. Effective Time management in organization panacea or Tlacebo. European Journal of scientific research 24. 2008; (127–133).
11. Fitz Gerald I. Time management for school administration. Rockport. M.A. Pro Active publications. 1999; 87
12. Meiring A. Time management: how to improve outcomes through management inputs. Prof Nurs Today 1. 2017; 2–3.
13. Ojokuku RM, Obasan Kehinde A. time management and organisational performance. pakistan journal of business and economic review. 2011;1(2220–5829).
14. Adeojo A. effective time management for high performance in an organization. Jornal of education. 2012.
15. Qteat MM, Sayej DS. factors affecting time management and nurses’ performance. journal of education and practice. 2014;5.
16. Pickavance K. time management for new construction contract pm world journal march 2013; 2(3).
17. Claessens BJC, Eerde Wv, Rutte CG. a review of time management literature. Personnel Review. 2007; 36.
18. Nigussie TA. The Effect of Time Management Practice on the Academic Achievement: A Case of Dire Dawa University, Ethiopia. European Journal of Business and Management ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) doi: 10.7176/EJBM Vol.11(4), 2019; 43–50.
19. nortje J. time management: an instrument to improve productivity. industrial engineering. 1996;5(1):1–15.
20. Miqdadi, ALMomani AF, Masharqa MTS, Elmousel NM. the relationship between time management and the academic performance. pm world journal 2014;2(3).
21. management practices, character development and academic performance. scientific research publishing. 2015;6:79–86.
22. Alay S, Kocak S. validitv and reliabilitv of time management. Journal of Education. 2002;22.
23. Britton BK, Tesser A. effects of time-management practices on college grades. Journal of Educational Psychology. September 1991;83.
24. Cohen EE. Time management. interdisciplinary journal of information, knowledge, and management 2010;5.
25. Time Management Questionnaire. Advanced corporate training.
26. Olmstead JW. Effective Time Management Skills & Practices. LEGAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS. 2010.
27. Adeojo A. Effective Time Management for High Performance in an Organization, Thesis presented at Seinajoki University of Applied Science. 2012: 75
28. OSAWE, Cyril O. Time management: an imperative factor to effective service delivery in the Nigeria public service. International Journal of Development and Management Review (INJODEMAR) Vol. 12(1) June, 2017: 167
29. Claessens Brigitte J.C, van Eerde Wendelien and Rutte Christel G. and Roe Robert A. A review of the time management literature. Emerald Personnel Review Vol. 36(2), 2007: 255–276
30. Peeters M.A.G. and Rutte C.G. “Time management behavior as a moderator for the job-demand-control interaction”, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, Vol. 10 2005: 68
31. Adams Richelle V. and Blair Erik. Impact of Time Management Behaviors on Undergraduate Engineering Students’ Performance. SAGE journals, Volume: 9(1) 2019.
32. Adebisi J. F. Time Management Practices and Its Effect on work Performance. Canadian Social Science Vol. 9 (1), 2013: 165–16833.
33. Nonisa SA, Tengb JK, Forda CW. a cross-cultural investigation of time management practices and job outcomes. international journal of intercultural relations 2005;29.