1. Hu ZQ, Hu F, Li JH, Li HX. Impact of coal mining subsidence on farmland in eastern China. International Journal of Surface Mining, Reclamation and Environment, 1997; 11(2):91–94.
2. Tiwary R K. Environmental Impact of Coal Mining on Water Regime and Its Management. Water Air and Soil Pollution, 2001; 132(1–2):185–199.
3. Palchik V. Formation of fractured zones in overburden due to longwall mining. Environmental Geology, 2003; 44(1):28–38.
4. Wright IA, Mccarthy B, Belmer N, Price P. Subsidence from an Underground Coal Mine and Mine Wastewater Discharge Causing Water Pollution and Degradation of Aquatic Ecosystems. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 2015; 226(10):348.
5. Arkoc O, Ucar S, Ozcan C. Assessment of impact of coal mining on ground and surface waters in Tozaklı coal field, Kırklareli, northeast of Thrace, Turkey. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2016; 75(6):514–526.
6. Guo Q, Guo G, Lv X, Zhang WX, Lin YK, Qin SY. Strata movement and surface subsidence prediction model of dense solid backfilling mining. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2016; 75(21):1426.
7. Salmi E, Nazem M, Karakus M. Numerical analysis of a large landslide induced by coal mining subsidence. Engineering Geology, 2017; 217:141–152.
8. Huang YL, Zhang JX, Yin W, Sun Q. Analysis of Overlying Strata Movement and Behaviors in Caving and Solid Backfilling Mixed Coal Mining. Energies 2017; 10:1057–1073.
9. Zhang XG, Lin J, Liu JX, Li F, Pang XX. Investigation of hydraulic-mechanical properties of paste backfill containing coal gangue-fly ash and its application in an underground coal mine. Energies, 2017; 10:1309–1328.
10. Xu DJ, Peng SP, Xiang SY, He YL. A Novel Caving Model of Overburden Strata Movement Induced by Coal Mining. Energies, 2017; 10:476–489.
11. Xu JL, Qian MG. Study on the influence of key strata movement on subsidence. JOURNAL OF CHINA COAL SOCIETY, 2000; 2:122–126. Chinese.
12. Xu JL, Qian MG, Zhu WB. Study on influences of primary key stratum on surface dynamic subsidence. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005: 24(5):787–791. Chinese.
13. Zhu WB, Xu JL, Shi XS. Research on influence of overburden primary key stratum movement on surface subsidence with in-situ drilling test. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2009; 28(2):403–409. Chinese.
14. Zhang Y, Cao SG, Lan LX, Gao R, Yan H. Analysis of Development Pattern of a Water-Flowing Fissure Zone in Shortwall Block Mining. Energies, 2017; 10:734–747.
15. Qian MG, Wu SP, Xu JL. Control of Mine Ground Pressure and Strata. 2nd ed. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press; 2010. pp. 69–80. Chinese.
16. Peng SS. Coal mine ground control. 3rd ed. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press; 2013. pp. 319–321.
17. State bureau of coal Industry. Rules for the establishment and exploitation of coal pillars in buildings, water bodies, railways and main shaft Lane. 1st ed. Beijing: China Coal Industry Publishing House; 2000. pp. 121–224. Chinese.
18. Singh MM. Mine subsidence. 1st ed. Littleton: Society of Mining Engineers of AIME; 1986. pp. 73–143.
19. Karacan CÖ, Esterhuizen GS, Schatzel SJ, Diamond WP. Reservoir simulation-based modeling for characterizing longwall methane emissions and gob gas venthole production. International Journal of Coal Geology, 2007; 71(2–3):225–245.
20. Brady BH, Brown ET. Rock mechanics for underground mining. 3rd ed. New York: Springer Science and Business Media; 2013. pp. 444–446.
21. Wu Q, Zhou WF. Prediction of groundwater inrush into coal mines from aquifers underlying the coal seams in China: vulnerability index method and its construction. Environmental Geology (Berlin), 2008; 56(2):245–254.
22. Wu Q, Liu YZ, Luo LH, Liu SQ, Sun WJ, Zeng YF. Quantitative evaluation and prediction of water inrush vulnerability from aquifers overlying coal seams in Donghuantuo Coal Mine, China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015; 74(2):1429–1437.
23. Xu JL, Zhu WB, Wang XZ. New method to predict the height of fractured water-conducting zone by location of key strata. Journal of the China Coal Society, 2012; 37(5):762–769. Chinese.
24. Jie K, Gao F, Jiang S. Study on water-flowing fractured zone development height in lower slicing mining of contiguous seams. Safty in coal mines, 2013; 44:22–24. Chinese.
25. Huang CG, Hua XZ. Using Elastic Thin Plate Theory to Predict Main Roof Weighting Pace at Mining Face. Safty in coal mines, 2013; 5:065–069. Chinese.
26. Lei C. Determination of Weighting Interval Based on Elastic Foundation Beam Model. Safty in coal mines, 2017; 5:014–018. Chinese.
27. Luo Y, Qiu B. Enhanced Subsurface Subsidence Prediction Model That Considers Overburden Stratification. International Journal of Mining Engineering, 2012; 64(10):78–84.
28. Xia XG, Huang QX. A prediction model for continuous deformation zone movement based on “four zones” division. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2015; 36(8):2255–2260.
29. Zhai SY, Zhang KZ. Analysis on Key Layer of Overlying Strata with Elastic Slab Theory. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004; 11:1856–1860. Chinese.
30. Deng KZ, Ma WM. Effect of rock mass joints on mining subsidence. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 1996, 4:345–352. Chinese.
31. Xie HP, Yu GM, Yang L, Zhang YZ. Statistical research on damage of surface subsidence in jointed rock. Mechanics and Engineering, 1998; 20(6):7–9. Chinese.
32. Minggao Q. Conditions Required for Equilibrium of Overlying Strata at Working Areas. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 1981; 10:31–40. Chinese.
33. Goodman RE, Shi G. Block theory and its application to rock engineering. 1st ed. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall; 1985. pp. 1–105.
34. Liu YC, Cao SG. Preliminary study of surface subsidence model based on theory of key rock stratum. Rock & Soil Mechanics, 2012; 33(3):719–724.
35. Liu YC, Wang K, Fan YQ, et al. Fit the surface subsidence curve of incline main section of the subsidence basin. China Mining Magazine, 2011; 20(4):71–73.
36. Guo Q, Guo G, Lü X. Research on surface subsidence prediction of dense solid backfilling mining based on the coupling of continuous and discrete medium. Journal of Central South University, 2017; 48(9):2491–2497.
37. He CC, Xu JL, Wang F, Wang F. Movement Boundary Shape of Overburden Strata and Its Influencing Factors. Energies, 2018; 11:742–757.
38. Jiang H, Miao X, Zhang J. Gateside packwall design in solid backfill mining-A case study. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 2016, 26(2):261–265.
39. Xu ZL. Concise Course of Elasticity. 4th ed. Beijing: Higher Education Press; 2013.
40. Ying D, Xing JI. A Plane Stress Solution of Deep Beam with Fixed Ends under Uniform Loading. Journal of Tongji University, 2008; 7:04–07. Chinese.
41. Cai MF. Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 4th ed. Beijing: Science Press; 2002. p. 54–60. Chinese.