1. Hu L, Zhong H, He ZG. The cytotoxicities in prokaryote and eukaryote varied for CdSe and CdSe/ZnS quantum dots and differed from cadmium ions. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2019, 181:336–344. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2019.06.027 31202934
2. Niu QF, Fratta D, Wang YH. The use of electrical conductivity measurements in the prediction of hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Journal of Hydrology, 2015; 522: 475–487.
3. Van GENUCHETEN. A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 1980, 44(5):892–898.
4. TYLER SW, WH EATCRAFT SW. Application of fractal mathematics to soil water retention estimation. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 1989, 53(4):987–996.
5. KRAVCHENKO A, ZHANG R. Estimating the soil water retention from particle-size distributions: a fractal approach, Soil Science. 1998, 163(3):171–179.
6. Hu L, Wan J, Zeng GM, Chen AW, Chen GQ, Huang ZZ, He K, Cheng M, Zhou CY, Xiong WP, Lai C, Xu P. Comprehensive evaluation of the cytotoxicity of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots in Phanerochaete chrysosporium by cellular uptake and oxidative stress. Environmental Science: Nano, 2017, 4(10): 2018–2029.
7. Bird N. R. A, Edith P, Michel R. The water retention function for a model of soil structure with pore and solid fractal distributions[J]. European Journal of Soil Science, 2008, 51(1):55–63.
8. Song ZL, Zhang C, Liu GB. Fractal Feature of Particle-Size Distribution in the Rhizospheres and Bulk Soils during Natural Recovery on the Loess Plateau, China[J]. Plos One, 2015, 10.
9. Han JC, Liu Y, Zhang Y. Sand stabilization effect of feldspathic sandstone during the fallow period in Mu Us Sandy Land. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 2015, 25(4): 428–436.
10. Jia J, Zhang M P, Yang M X, Zhang M X. Feldspathic Sandstone Addition and its Impact on Hydraulic Properties. Canadian Journal of Soil Science, 2018, 98(3): 2017–2111.
11. Han J, Liu Y, Zhang Y. Sand stabilization effect of feldspathic sandstone during the fallow period in Mu Us Sandy Land. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 2015, 25(4):428–436.
12. Wang HY, Han JC, Tong W, Cheng J, Zhang HO. Analysis of water and nitrogen use efficiency for maize (Zea mays L.) grown on soft rock and sand compound soil. Journal of the Science of Food & Agriculture, 2017, 97(8):2553.
13. Wang N, Xie JC, Han JC, Luo LT. A comprehensive framework on land-water resources development in Mu Us Sandy Land. Land Use Policy, 2014, 40:69–73.
14. Rajika SA, Watanabe K, Ishiyama K. Study on the selection of unsaturated flow model for the different types of soil and soft rock[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 64(7):1795–1805.
15. Jia JC, Zhang PP, Yang XF. Feldspathic Sandstone Addition and its Impact on Hydraulic Properties of Sandy Soil[J]. Canadian Journal of Soil Science:CJSS-2017-0111.
16. Kribaa M, Hallaire V, Curmi P. Effect of various cultivation methods on the structure and hydraulic properties of a soil in a semi-arid climate[J]. Soil and Tillage Research, 2001, 60(1–2):43–53.
17. Guo F, Xu SH, Liu JL. Characteristics of pore profile fractal dimension of soil images and its application(In Chinese). Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2005, 21(7):6–10
18. Avnir D, Farin D, Pfeifer P. Chemistry in Noninteger Dimensions Between Two and Three. II. Fractal Surfaces of Adsorbents. The Journal of Chemical Physics, 1983, 79: 3566–3571.
19. Touma J. Comparison of the soil hydraulic conductivity predicted from its water retention expressed by the equation of Van Genuchten and different capillary models. European Journal of Soil Science, 2010, 60(4):671–680.
20. Guarracino L. A fractal constitutive model for unsaturated flow in fractured hard rocks. Journal of Hydrology, 2006, 324(1):154–162.
21. Sun Z, Han J. Effect of soft rock amendment on soil hydraulic parameters and crop performance in Mu Us Sandy Land, China. Field Crops Research, 2018, 222: 85–93.
22. Li YR, Cao Z, Long HL, Liu YS, Li WJ. Dynamic analysis of ecological environment combined with land cover and NDVI changes and implications for sustainable urbanerural development: The case of Mu Us Sandy Land, China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 142: 697–715.
23. Périard Y., Gumiere JS., Long B, Rousseau AN, Caron J. Use of X-ray CT scan to characterize the evolution of the hydraulic properties of a soil under drainage conditions. Geoderma, 2016, 279: 22–30.
24. Omoro LMA, Starr M, Pellikka PKE. Tree biomass and soil carbon stocks in indigenous forests in comparison to plantations of exotic species in the Taita Hills of Kenya. Silva Fennica, 2013, 47(2):250–254.