1. Agbeniyi S.O. and Oni M.O. 2014. Field evaluation of copper based fungicides to control Phytophthora pod rot of cocoa in Nigeria, International Journal of Development and Sustainability 3(2): 388–392
2. Adegbola, M.O.K. 1972. Cocoa diseases of West Africa, 7th International Cocoa Research Conference, Douala, Cameroon pg179-184
3. Oluyole K. A. and Lawal J. O. 2008. Determinants of the occurrence of black pod disease of cocoa in Edo state, Nigeria: a multivariate probit analysis approach, Economics and Statistics Division, Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria, Ibadan Nigeria, Journal of innovative development strategy, 2(2): 1–4
4. Oduwole, O. O. 2001. Sustainable cocoa production in Nigeria: Farmers perception of technology characteristics and socio-economic factors in adoption decision making. Proceedings from the 13th International Cocoa Research Conference, Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria. pp. 1147–1152.
5. Taylor M. N. 2000. Review of Cocoa Production, Consumption, Stocks and Prices- 2, Cocoa Growers Bulletin. (52): 1–58
6. International Cocoa Organization [ICCO] 2005. World Cocoa production 2005. http://www.icco.org accessed on the 16th January, 2017 at 14:43GMT.
7. Evans H. C. 2007. Cacao diseases- The trilogy revisited. Journal of Phytopathology 97:1640–1643.
8. Anonymous 1995. Pest and disease: In Report on recent decline in cocoa production in Ghana and measures to revamp the industry, Report commissioned by the Office of the President of Ghana, pp. 43–44.
9. Agbeniyi S. O. and Adedeji A.R. 2003. Current Status of Black pod Epidemics in Nigeria, In Proceedings of 14th International Cocoa Research Conference, pp. 1377–1380.
10. Lawal J.O. and Emaku L.A. 2007. Evaluation of the effect of climatic changes on cocoa production in Nigeria: Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) as a case study. African Crop Science Conference Proceedings (8): 423–426.
11. Oyekale A. S. 2012. Impact of climate change on cocoa agriculture and technical efficiency of cocoa farmers in South-west Nigeria. Journal of Hum. Ecology, 40(2): 143–148.
12. Oyekale A. S. 2015. Climate change induced occupational stress and reported morbidity among cocoa farmers in Southwestern Nigeria. Annals of agriculture and environmental medicine. 22(2): 357–361.
13. Simon G. 2003. Multiple regression basics. New York University press, Stern school of Business, New York pp18–58
14. Akrofi A.Y. 2015. Phytophthora megakarya: a review on its status as a pathogen on cacao in West Africa, African Crop Science Journal 23(1): 1–67
15. Luo, W. 2008. Spatial/Temporal modeling of crop disease data using high-dimensional regression, Ph.D. Thesis submitted to the Department of Statistics, University of Leads, 223pg.