1. Saoudi N, Mouton-Schleiffer D, Letac B. Direct catheter fulguration of atrial flutter. Lancet 1987; 2: 568-569.
2. Chauvin M, Brechenmacher C. A clinical study of the application of endocardial fulguration in the treatment of recurrent atrial flutter. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 1989; 12: 219-224.
3. Saoudi N, Atallah G, Kirkorian G et al. Catheter ablation of the atrial myocardium in human type I atrial flutter. Circulation 1990; 81: 762-771.
4. Wellens HJ. Contemporary management of atrial flutter. Circulation 2002; 106: 649-652.
5. Wellens HJ. Atrial flutter: progress, but no final answer. J Am Coll Cardiol 1991; 17: 1235-1236.
6. Stárek Z, Zaoral L, Leinveber P at al. Je možné vyléčit typický flutter síní radiofrekvenční ablací do jedné hodiny? Vnitř Lék 2006; 52(2): XXX-XXX.
7. Cosio FG, Arribas F, Palacios J et al. Fragmented electrograms and continuous electrical activity in atrial flutter. Am J Cardiol 1986; 57: 1309-1314.
8. Cosio FG, Lopez-Gil M, Goicolea A et al. Electrophysiologic studies in atrial flutter. Clin Cardiol 1992; 15: 667-673.
9. Feld GK, Fleck RP, Chen PS et al. Radiofrequency catheter ablation for the treatment of human type I atrial flutter: identification of a critical zone in the reentrant circuit by endocardial mapping techniques. Circulation 1992; 86: 1233-1240.
10. Cosio FG, Lopez-Gil M, Goicolea A et al. Radiofrequency ablation of the inferior vena cava-tricuspid valve isthmus in common atrial flutter. Am J Cardiol 1993; 71: 705-709.
11. Poty H, Saoudi N, Nair M et al. Radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial flutter. Further insights into the various types of isthmus block: application to ablation during sinus rhythm. Circulation 1996; 94: 3204-3213.
12. Cauchemez B, Haissaguerre M, Fischer B et al. Electrophysiological effects of catheter ablation of inferior vena cava-tricuspid annulus isthmus in common atrial flutter. Circulation 1996; 93: 284-294.
13. Shah DC, Haissaguerre M, Jais P et al. Simplified electrophysiologically directed catheter ablation of recurrent common atrial flutter. Circulation 1997; 96: 2505-2508.
14. Shah DC, Takahashi A, Jais P et al. Local electrogram-based criteria of cavotricuspid isthmus block. J Cardiovasc Electophysiol 1999; 10: 662-669.
15. Jais P, Shah DC, Haissaguerre M et al. Prospective randomized comparison of irrigated-tip versus conventional-tip catheters for ablation of common flutter. Circulation 2000; 101: 772-776.
16. Rodriguez LM, Nabar A, Timmermans C et al. Comparison of results of an 8 mm split-tip versus a 4 mm tip ablation catheter to perform radiofrequency ablation of type I atrial flutter. Am J Cardiol 2000; 85: 109-112.
17. Schreieck J, Zrenner B, Kumpmann J et al. Prospective randomized comparison of closed cooled-tip versus 8-mm-tip catheters for radiofrequency ablation of typical atrial flutter. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2002; 13: 980-985.
18. Kautzner J, Čihák R, Peichl P. Double potentials as a criterion for cavotricuspid isthmus block? J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2004; 15: 617-618.