1. Lyons G. Saving mothers‘ lives:confidential enquiry into maternal and child health 2003–5. Int J Obstet Anesth 2008; 17(2): 103–105.
2. James AH. Prevention and management of venous thromboembolism in pregnancy. Am J Med 2007; 120(10 Suppl 2): S26–S34.
3. Kujovich JL. Hormones and pregnancy:thromboembolic risks for women. Br J Haematol 2004; 126(4): 443–454.
4. Heit JA, Kobbervig CE, James AH et al. Trends in the incidence of venous thromboembolism during pregnancy or postpartum: a 30-year population-based study. Ann Intern Med 2005; 143(10): 697–706.
5. James AH, Jamison MG, Brancazio LR, Myers ER. Venous thromboembolism during pregnancy and the postpartum period:incidence, risk factors, and mortality. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2006; 194(5): 1311–1315.
6. James AH. Pregnancy-associated thrombosis. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2009: 277–285.
7. Marik PE, Plante LA. Venous thromboembolic disease and pregnancy. N Engl J Med 2008; 359(19): 2025–2033.
8. Tooher R, Gates S, Dowswell T, Davis LJ. Prophylaxis for venous thromboembolic disease in pregnancy and the early postnatal period. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010(5): CD001689.
9. Gherman RB, Goodwin TM, Leung B et al. Incidence, clinical characteristics, and timing of objectively diagnosed venous thromboembolism during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 1999; 94(5 Pt 1): 730–734.
10. Zeitlin J, Mohangoo A, Cuttini M et al. The European Perinatal Health Report:comparing the health and care of pregnant women and newborn babies in Europe. J Epidemiol Community Health 2009; 63(9): 681–682.
11. Pomp ER, Lenselink AM, Rosendaal FR, Doggen CJ. Pregnancy, the postpartum period and prothrombotic defects:risk of venous thrombosis in the MEGA study. J Thromb Haemost 2008; 6(4): 632–637.
12. James AH. Pregnancy and thrombotic risk. Crit Care Med 2010; 38(2 Suppl): S57–S63.
13. Greer IA. Thrombosis in pregnancy:maternal and fetal issues. Lancet 1999; 353(9160): 1258–1265.
14. Mahieu B, Jacobs N, Mahieu S et al. Haemostatic changes and acquired activated protein C resistance in normal pregnancy. Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis :an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis 2007; 18(7): 685–688.
15. Brenner B. Haemostatic changes in pregnancy. Thromb Res 2004; 114(5–6): 409–414.
16. Clark P, Brennand J, Conkie JA et al. Activated protein C sensitivity, protein C, protein S and coagulation in normal pregnancy. Thromb Haemost 1998; 79(6): 1166–1170.
17. Rosenkranz A, Hiden M, Leschnik B et al. Calibrated automated thrombin generation in normal uncomplicated pregnancy. Thromb Haemost 2008; 99(2): 331–337.
18. Bremme KA. Haemostatic changes in pregnancy. Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 2003; 16(2): 153–168.
19. Ku DH, Arkel YS, Paidas MP, Lockwood CJ. Circulating levels of inflammatory cytokines (IL-1 beta and TNF-alpha), resistance to activated protein C, thrombin and fibrin generation in uncomplicated pregnancies. Thromb Haemost 2003; 90(6): 1074–1079.
20. Kruithof EK, Tran-Thang C, Gudinchet A et al. Fibrinolysis in pregnancy:a study of plasminogen activator inhibitors. Blood 1987; 69(2): 460–466.
21. Macklon NS, Greer IA, Bowman AW. An ultrasound study of gestational and postural changes in the deep venous system of the leg in pregnancy. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1997; 104(2): 191–197.
22. Macklon NS, Greer IA. The deep venous system in the puerperium:an ultrasound study. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1997; 104(2): 198–200.
23. Marik PE. Venous thromboembolism in pregnancy. Clin Chest Med 2010; 31(4): 731–740.
24. Boer K, den Hollander IA, Meijers JC, Levi M. Tissue factor-dependent blood coagulation is enhanced following delivery irrespective of the mode of delivery. J Thromb Haemost 2007; 5(12): 2415–2420.
25. Miller MA, Chalhoub M, Bourjeily G. Peripartum pulmonary embolism. Clin Chest Med 2011; 32(1): 147–164, ix–x.
26. Roeters van Lennep JE, Meijer E, Klumper FJ et al. Prophylaxis with low-dose low-molecular-weight heparin during pregnancy and postpartum:is it effective? J Thromb Haemost 2011; 9(3): 473–480.
27. Jacobsen AF, Skjeldestad FE, Sandset PM. Ante- and postnatal risk factors of venous thrombosis:a hospital-based case-control study. J Thromb Haemost 2008; 6(6): 905–912.
28. Patel JP, Hunt BJ. Where do we go now with low molecular weight heparin use in obstetric care? J Thromb Haemost 2008; 6(9): 1461–1467.
29. RCOG. Thrombosis and Embolism during Pregnancy and the Puerperium, Reducing the Risk (Green-top Guideline 37a) 2009. Dostupné z WWW: http://www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/clinical-guidance/reducing-risk-of-thrombosis-greentop37a.
30. Liu S, Liston RM, Joseph KS et al. Maternal mortality and severe morbidity associated with low-risk planned cesarean delivery versus planned vaginal delivery at term. CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association journal 2007; 176(4): 455–460.
31. Jacobsen AF, Drolsum A, Klow NE, Dahl GF, Qvigstad E, Sandset PM. Deep vein thrombosis after elective cesarean section. Thrombosis research 2004; 113(5): 283–288.
32. Widimský J, Malý J, Eliáš P, Lang O, Franc P, Roztočil K. Doporučení diagnostiky, léčby a prevence plicní embolie. Vnitr Lek 2008; 54(Suppl 1): S25-S72.
33. Horlocker TT, Wedel DJ, Rowlingson JC et al. Regional anesthesia in the patient receiving antithrombotic or thrombolytic therapy:American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Evidence-Based Guidelines (Third Edition). Reg Anesth Pain Med 2010; 35(1): 64–101.
34. Clark P, Twaddle S, Walker ID et al. Cost-effectiveness of screening for the factor V Leiden mutation in pregnant women. Lancet 2002; 359(9321): 1919–1920.
35. Wu O, Robertson L, Twaddle S et al. Screening for thrombophilia in high-risk situations:a meta-analysis and cost-effectiveness analysis. Br J Haematol 2005; 131(1): 80–90.
36. Bates SM, Greer IA, Hirsh J, Ginsberg JS. Use of antithrombotic agents during pregnancy:the Seventh ACCP Conference on Antithrombotic and Thrombolytic Therapy. Chest 2004; 126(3 Suppl): 627S–644S.
37. Greer IA, Nelson-Piercy C. Low-molecular-weight heparins for thromboprophylaxis and treatment of venous thromboembolism in pregnancy:a systematic review of safety and efficacy. Blood 2005; 106(2): 401–407.
38. Patel JP, Patel RK, Davies JG, Arya R. Prophylaxis with low-dose low molecular weight heparin during pregnancy and the puerperium:is it effective? A rebuttal. J Thromb Haemost 2011; 9(6): 1269–1271; author reply 1272–1263.
39. Stock SJ, Walker MC, Edelshain BT et al. Fixed dosing regimes of enoxaparin for thromboprophylaxis do not reliably achieve target anti-Xa levels in women of normal weight during pregnancy. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2011; 158(1): 112–113.
40. Fox NS, Laughon SK, Bender SD et al. Anti-factor Xa plasma levels in pregnant women receiving low molecular weight heparin thromboprophylaxis. Obstet Gynecol 2008; 112(4): 884–889.
41. Yoneda M, Brosnan JF, Norris LA, Bonnar J. The effect of LMWH (tinzaparin) on coagulation and fibrinolytic activation in pregnant women at risk of thrombosis. Thromb Res 2006; 117(3): 283–290.
42. Shapiro NL, Kominiarek MA, Nutescu EA et al. Dosing and monitoring of low-molecular-weight heparin in high-risk pregnancy:single-center experience. Pharmacotherapy 2011; 31(7): 678–685.
43. Butwick AJ, Carvalho B. Neuraxial anesthesia in obstetric patients receiving anticoagulant and antithrombotic drugs. Int J Obstet Anesth 2010; 19(2): 193–201.
44. Norris LA, Bonnar J, Smith MP et al. Low molecular weight heparin (tinzaparin) therapy for moderate risk thromboprophylaxis during pregnancy. A pharmacokinetic study. Thromb Haemost 2004; 92(4): 791–796.
45. Sephton V, Farquharson RG, Topping J et al. A longitudinal study of maternal dose response to low molecular weight heparin in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2003; 101(6): 1307–1311.
46. Greer I, Hunt BJ. Low molecular weight heparin in pregnancy:current issues. Br J Haematol 2005; 128(5): 593–601.
47. Lebaudy C, Hulot JS, Amoura Z et al. Changes in enoxaparin pharmacokinetics during pregnancy and implications for antithrombotic therapeutic strategy. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2008; 84(3): 370–377.
48. Anderson GD. Pregnancy-induced changes in pharmacokinetics:a mechanistic-based approach. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2005; 44(10): 989–1008.
49. Bates SM, Greer IA, Pabinger I et al. Venous thromboembolism, thrombophilia, antithrombotic therapy, and pregnancy:American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition). Chest 2008; 133(6 Suppl): 844S–886S.
50. Kaiser P, Harenberg J, Walenga JM et al. Effects of a heparin-binding protein on blood coagulation and platelet function. Semin Thromb Hemost 2001; 27(5): 495–502.
51. Bláha J. LMWH vs. regionální anestezie v porodnictví. 18. národní kongres ČSARIM. Praha 2011 (přednáška).
52. Abad Rico JI, Lozano Sanchez FS, Rocha E. Clinical experience with bemiparin. Drugs 2010; 70(Suppl 2): 25–33.
53. Sanchez-Ferrer CF. Bemiparin: pharmacological profile. Drugs 2010, 70(Suppl 2): 19–23.
54. Fontcuberta Boj J. New frontiers with bemiparin: use in special populations. Drugs 2010, 70(Suppl 2):43–47.
55. Santamaría A, Vila J, Marco A et al. Clinical management using low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH) in pregnant women with thrombophilia, thromboembolic disease (DVT) or thrombophilia-related maternoplacental syndrome: experience in one center. J Thromb Haemost 2007, 5(Suppl 2): P-W-587 (abstrakt ).
56. Alalaf S: Bemiparin versus low dose aspirin for management of recurrent early pregnancy losses due to antiphospholipd antibody syndrome. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2012; 285(3):641–647.
57. CLEXANE INJ SOL 2X0. 4ML/4KU. Dostupné z WWW: http://www.sukl.cz/modules/medication/detail.php?kod=0115406.
58. Gogarten W, Vandermeulen E, van Aken H et al. Regional anaesthesia and antithrombotic agents:recommendations of the European Society of Anaesthesiology. Eur J Anaesthesiol 2010; 27(12): 999–1015.
59. Hull RD, Pineo GF, MacIsaac S. Low-molecular-weight heparin prophylaxis:preoperative versus postoperative initiation in patients undergoing elective hip surgery. Thromb Res 2001; 101(1): V155–162.
60. Strebel N, Prins M, Agnelli G, Buller HR. Preoperative or postoperative start of prophylaxis for venous thromboembolism with low-molecular-weight heparin in elective hip surgery? Arch Intern Med 2002, 162(13): 1451–1456.
61. Geerts WH, Bergqvist D, Pineo GF et al. Prevention of venous thromboembolism: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition). Chest 2008, 133(6 Suppl): 381S–453S.
62. Huo MH, Spyropoulos AC: The eighth American college of chest physicians guidelines on venous thromboembolism prevention: implications for hospital prophylaxis strategies. J Thromb Thrombolysis 2011, 31(2): 196–208.
63. AWMF-Leitlinie Prophylaxe der venösen Thromboembolie (VTE). Dostupné z WWW:http://www.awmf.org/leitlinien/detail/ll/003–001.html
64. Sia WW, Powrie RO, Cooper AB et al. The incidence of deep vein thrombosis in women undergoing cesarean delivery. Thrombosis research 2009, 123(3): 550–555.