1. Al Thenayan E, Savard M, Sharpe M, et al. Predictors of poor neurologic outcome after induced mild hypothermia following cardiac arrest. Neurology 2008; 71(19): 1535–1537.
2. Bouwes A, Binnekade JM, Kuiper MA, et al. Prognosis of coma after therapeutic hypothermia: a prospective cohort study. Ann Neurol 2012; 71: 206–212.
3. Cronberg T, Brizzi M, Liedholm LJ, et al. Neurological prognostication after cardiac arrest-Recommendations from the Swedish Resuscitation Council. Resuscitation 2013; 84(7): 867–872.
4. Friberg H, Rundgren M, Westhall E, et al. Continuous evaluation of neurological prognosis after cardiac arrest. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 2013; 57: 6–15.
5. Leary M, Fried DA, Gaieski DF, et al. Neurologic prognostication and bispectral index monitoring after resuscitation from cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 2010; 81(9): 1133–1137.
6. Leithner C, Ploner CJ, Hasper D, et al. Does hypothermia influence the predictive value of bilateral absent N20 after cardiac arrest? Neurology 2010; 74: 965–969.
7. Lucas JM, Cocchi MN, Salciccioli J, et al. Neurologic recovery after therapeutic hypothermia in patients with post-cardiac arrest myoclonus. Resuscitation 2012; 83: 265–269.
8. Noritoshi I, Shinsuke N, Nagaoc K, et al. Regional cerebral oxygen saturation on hospital arrival is a potential novel predictor of neurological outcomes at hospital discharge in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 2012; 83: 46–50.
9. Rossetti AO, Oddo M, Liaudet L, et al. Predictors of awakening from postanoxic status epilepticus after therapeutic hypothermia. Neurology 2009; 72; 744–749.
10. Rossetti AO, Oddo M, Logroscino G, et al. Prognostication after cardiac arrest and hypothermia: a prospective study. Ann Neurol 2010; 67: 301–307.
11. Rossetti AO, Urbano LA, Delodder F, et al. Prognostic value of continuous EEG monitoring during therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest. Critical Care 2010; 14: R173.
12. Samaniego EA, Mlynash M, Caulfield AF, et al. Sedation Confounds Outcome Prediction in Cardiac Arrest Survivors Treated with Hypothermia. Neurocrit Care 2011; 15(1): 113–119.
13. San-juan OD, Chiapa KH, Costello DJ, et al. Periodic epileptiform discharges in hypoxic encephalopathy: BiPLEDs and GPEDs as a poor prognosis for survival. Seizure 2009; 18(5): 365–368.
14. Taccone FS, Cronberg T, Friberg H, et al. How to assess prognosis after cardiac arrest and therapeutic hypothermia. Crit Care 2014; 18(1): 202.
15. Tian G, Qin K, Wu YM, et al. Outcome prediction by amplitude-integrated EEG in adults with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2012; 114(6): 585–589.
16. Wijdicks EF, Hijdra A, Young GB, et al. Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Practice parameter: Prediction of outcome in comatose survivors after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (an evidence-based review): report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology.
17. Wijman CA, Mlynash M, Caulfield AF, et al. Prognostic Value of Brain Diffusion Weighted Imaging After Cardiac Arrest. Ann Neurol 2009; 65(4): 394–402.
19. Zandbergen EG, Hijdra A, Koelman JH, et al. Prediction of poor outcome within the first 3 days of postanoxic coma. Neurology 2006; 66: 62–68.