1. Pohanka M, Kanovsky P, Bares M et al. Pergolide mesylate can improve sexual dysfunction in patients with Parkinson's disease: the results of an open, prospective, 6-month follow-up. Eur J Neurol 2004; 11: 483–488.
2. Pohanka M, Kaňovský P. Obstrukční spánková apnoe, hypertenze a erektilní dysfunkce. Vnitř Lék 2005; 51(5): 578–582.
3. Kára T, Souček M, Kárová Š et al. Metabolický syndrom a sympatický nervový systém: je obstrukční spánková apnoe klíčem k pochopení? Vnitř Lék 2005; 51(1): 53–61.
4. Litwin MS, Nied RJ, Dhanani N. Health-related quality of life in men with erectile dysfunction. J Gen Intern Med 1998; 13: 159–166.
5. Laumann EO, Paik A, Rosen RC. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA 1999; 281: 537–44.
6. Ayta IA, McKinlay JB, Krane RJ The likely worldwide increase in erectile dysfunction between 1995 and 2025 and some possible policy consequences. BJU Int 1999; 84: 50–56.
7. Feldman HA, Goldstein I, Hatzichristou DG et al. Impotence and its medical and psychosocial correlates: results of the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J Urol 1994; 151: 54–61.
8. Kuczmarski RJ, Flegal KM. Criteria for definition of overweight in transition: background and recommendations for the United States. Am J Clin Nutr 2000; 72: 1074–1081.
9. Young T, Palta M, Dempsey J, Skatrud J, Weber S, Badr S. The occurrence of sleep-disordered breathing among middle- aged adults. N Engl J Med 1993; 328: 1230–1235.
10. Tishler PV, Larkin EK, Schluchter MD et al. Incidence of sleep-disordered breathing in an urban adult population: the relative importance of risk factors in the development of sleep-disordered breathing. JAMA 2003; 289: 2230–2237.
11. Vgontzas AN, Tan TL, Bixler EO et al. Sleep apnea and sleep disruption in obese patients. Arch Intern Med 1994; 154: 1705–1711.
12. Wolk R, Shamsuzzaman AS, Somers VK. Obesity, sleep apnea, and hypertension. Hypertension 2003; 42: 1067-1074.
13. Peppard PE, Young T, Palta M et al. Longitudinal study of moderate weight change and sleep-disordered breathing. JAMA 2000; 284: 3015–3021.
14. Bacon CG, Mittleman MA, Kawachi I et al. Sexual function in men older than 50 years of age: results from the health professionals follow-up study. Ann Intern Med 2003; 139: 161–168.
15. Walczak MK, Lokhandwala N, Hodge MB et al. Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in erectile dysfunction. J Gend Specif Med 2002; 5: 19–24.
16. Esposito K, Giugliano F, Di Palo C et al. Effect of lifestyle changes on erectile dysfunction in obese men: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2004; 291: 2978–2984.
17. Hirshkowitz M, Karacan I, Arcasoy MO et al. Prevalence of sleep apnea in men with erectile dysfunction. Urology 1990; 36: 232–234.
18. Schmidt HS, Wise HA, 2nd. Significance of impaired penile tumescence and associated polysomnographic abnormalities in the impotent patient. J Urol 1981; 126: 348–352.
19. Perimenis P, Karkoulias K, Markou S et al. Erectile dysfunction in men with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a randomized study of the efficacy of sildenafil and continuous positive airway pressure. Int J Impot Res 2004; 16: 256–260.
20. Karacan I, Karatas M. Erectile dysfunction in sleep apnea and response to CPAP. J Sex Marital Ther 1995; 21: 239–247.
21. Margel D, Cohen M, Livne PM et al. Severe, but not mild, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome is associated with erectile dysfunction. Urology 2004; 63: 545–549.
22. Santamaria JD, Prior JC, Fleetham JA Reversible reproductive dysfunction in men with obstructive sleep apnoea. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1988; 28: 461–470.
23. Svatikova A, Wolk R, Gami AS et al. Interactions between obstructive sleep apnea and the metabolic syndrome. Curr Diab Rep 2005; 5: 53–58.
24. Wilcox I, McNamara SG, Collins FL et al. „Syndrome Z“: the interaction of sleep apnoea, vascular risk factors and heart disease. Thorax 1998; 53(Suppl 3): S25–S28.
25. Saigal CS. Obesity and erectile dysfunction: common problems, common solution? JAMA 2004; 291: 3011–3012.
26. Feldman HA, Johannes CB, Derby CA et al. Erectile dysfunction and coronary risk factors: prospective results from the Massachusetts male aging study. Prev Med 2000; 30: 328–338.
27. Fung MM, Bettencourt R, Barrett-Connor E. Heart disease risk factors predict erectile dysfunction 25 years later: the Rancho Bernardo Study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2004; 43: 1405–1411.
28. Johannes CB, Araujo AB, Feldman HA et al. Incidence of erectile dysfunction in men 40 to 69 years old: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts male aging study. J Urol 2000; 163: 460–463.
29. Blumentals WA, Gomez-Caminero A, Joo S et al. Should erectile dysfunction be considered as a marker for acute myocardial infarction? Results from a retrospective cohort study. Int J Impot Res 2004; 16: 350–353.
30. Wolk R, Kara T, Somers VK. Sleepdisordered breathing and cardiovascular disease. Circulation 2003; 108: 9–12.