1. Warner TD, Mitchell JA. Cyclooxygenases: new forms, new inhibitors, and lessons from the clinic. FASEB J 2004; 18: 790–804.
2. Sanchez-Borges M, Capriles-Hulett A, Caballero-Fonseca F. Cutaneous reactions to aspirin and nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 2003; 24: 125–136.
3. Cox GJ, Robertson DB. Toxic erythema of palms and soles associated with high-dose mercaptopurine chemotherapy. Arch Dermatol 1986; 122: 1413–1414.
4. Weber WW. Pharmacogenetic tactics and strategies: implications for paediatrics. Paediatr Drugs 2001; 3: 863–881.
5. Brown JM, Wouters BG. Apoptosis, p53, and tumor cell sensitivity to anticancer agents. Cancer Res 1999; 59: 1391–1319.
6. Lee W, Lockhart AC, Kim RB et al. Cancer pharmacogenomics: powerful tools in cancer chemotherapy and drug development. Oncologist 2005; 10: 104–111.
7. Meyerhardt JA, Mayer RJ. Systemic therapy for colorectal cancer. N Engl J Med 2005; 352: 476–487.
8. Herbst RS, Johnson DH, Mininberg E et al. Phase I/II Trial Evaluating the Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Monoclonal Antibody Bevacizumab in Combination With the HER-1/Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Erlotinib for Patients With Recurrent Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. J Clin Oncol 2005; www.jco.org.
9. Rajkumar SV, Richardson PG, Hideshima T et al. Proteasome inhibition as a novel therapeutic target in human cancer. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23: 630–639.
10. Hoekman K, van der Vijgh WJ, Vermorken JB. Clinical and preclinical modulation of chemotherapy- induced toxicity in patients with cancer. Drugs 1999; 57: 133–155.
11. Makridakis NM, Reichardt JK. Multiplex automated primer extension analysis: simultaneous genotyping of several polymorphisms. Biotechniques 2001; 31: 1374–1380.
12. Bodovitz S, Joos T, Bachmann J. Protein biochips: the calm before the storm. Drug Discov Today 2005; 10: 283–287.
13. Ray CA, Bowsher RR, Smith WC et al. Development, validation, and implementation of a multiplex immunoassay for the simultaneous determination of five cytokines in human serum. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2005; 36: 1037–1044.
14. Li H, Bashir R. On the design and optimization of micro-fluidic dielectrophoretic devices: a dynamic simulation study. Biomed Microdevices 2004; 6: 289–295.
15. Petros WP, Evans WE. Pharmacogenomics in cancer therapy: is host genome variability important? Trends Pharmacol Sci 2004; 25: 457–464.