1. Johnson J, Flanchbaum L, Albu J. Adiponectin release in deep subcutaneous abdominal and visceral adipose tissue depots. Obes Res 2003; 11(Suppl): A34.
2. Berk E, Kovera A, Boozer K et al. Adiponectin levels and insulin sensitivity during low and high fat diets in obese, premenopausal, non-diabetic women. Obes Res 2003; 11(Suppl): A34.
3. Fruebis J, Tsao TS, Javorschi S et al. Proteolytic cleavage product of 30-kDa adipocyte complement-related protein increases fatty acid oxidation in muscle and causes weight loss in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98: 2005–2010.
4. Wagenknecht M, Hainer V, Aldhoon B et al. Associations of hormonal and psychobehavioral characteristics and their role in the long-term weight loss maintenance in obese patients. Int J Obes 2004;
28(Suppl 1): S225.
5. Lenchik L, Register TC, Hsu FC et al. Adiponectin as a novel determinant of bone mineral density and visceral fat. Bone 2003; 33: 646–651.