1. Tibor Tot et al. The complex morphology of breast carcinoma and its clinical consequences. SY-13-004
2. Maria Pia Foschini et al. Clonal mapping of in situ duct carcinoma of the breast: possible field cancerization phenomenon. SY-13-003.
3. Thomas Decker et al. Over- and undergrading of breast cancer on core biopsies in comparison to surgical specimens. OFP-001-005.
4. Cornelia Marlene Focke et al. St. Gallen intrinsic subtyping of breast cancer: Influence of proliferation assessment methods. OFP-01-007.
5. Ian Ellis et al. Biological significance of proliferation and HER2 over-expression in luminal/oestrogen receptor-positive breast cancer. OFP-02-002.
6. GŅril Knutsvik et al. Prognostic impact of proliferation markers Ki-67, PHH3 and mitotic count in breast carcinomas. OFP-02-004.
7. Janina Kulka et al. Comparison of Ki67 labelling index of five antibodies in breast cancer and their prediction capacity of disease-free survival. OFP-02-005.
8. Vivi Deckwirth et al. Comparative histopathology of mammary alterations in women and dog. OFP-01-006.
9. Francisco Beca et al. Intraoperative evaluation of breast cancer sentinel lymph node metastasis with an automated molecular detection method as an alternative to standard pathological evaluation. OFP-01-002.
10. Tarek Abdel-Fatah et al. A study of Sperm-associated Antigen 5 (SPAG5) in predicting response to Anthracycline (ATC)/ Platinum Chemotherapies (CT) in breast (BC) & Ovarian Cancers (OVC). OFP-01-001.
11. Primož Drev et al. HER2 assessment in invasive breast cancer using IHC and FISH: Results from 7479 consecutive cases. PS-17-026.
12. George Frank et al. HER2 testing in Russia: The results of the 10 years of experience. ASCO/CAP recommended score system. PS-17-032.