1. Palmer, G. M., Pirakalathanan, P., Skinner, A. V. A multi-centre multi-national survey of anaesthetists regarding the range of anaesthetic and surgical practices for paediatric scoliosis surgery. Anaesth. Intensive Care, 2010, 38, 6, p. 1077–1084.
2. Seol, T. K., Han, M. K., Lee, H. J., Cheong, M. A., Jun, J. H. Bispectral index and their relation with consciousness of the patients who receive desflurane or sevoflurane anesthesia during wake-up test for spinal surgery for correction. Korean J. Anesthesiol., 2012, 62, 1, p. 13–18.
3. Yamaguchi, K., Sumitomo, M. Anesthetic management with total intravenous anesthesia for intraoperative wake-up test in pediatric scoliosis surgery. Masui, 2010, 59, 12, p. 1522–1525.
4. Fung, N. Y., Hu, Y., Irwin, M. G., Chow, B. E., Yuen, M. Y. Comparison between sevoflurane/remifentanil and propofol/remifentanil anaesthesia in providing conditions for somatosensory evoked potential monitoring during scoliosis corrective surgery. Anaesth. Intensive Care, 2008, 36, 6, p. 779–785.
5. Adamus, M., Hrabalek, L., Wanek, T., Gabrhelik, T., Zapleta-lova, J. Intraoperative reversal of neuromuscular block with sugammadex or neostigmine during extreme lateral interbody fusion, a novel technique for spinal surgery. Journal of Anaesthesia, 2011, 25, 5, p. 716–720.
6. Cerny, V., Herold, I., Cvachovec, K., Sevcik, P., Adamus, M. Guidelines for managing neuromuscular block: not only Czech beer deserves a taste. Anesth. Analg., 2011, 112, 2, p. 482.
7. Berg, H., Roed, J. Residual neuromuscular blockis a risk factor for postoperative pulmonary complications. A prospective, randomised, and blinded study of postoperative pulmonary complications after atracurium, vecuronium and pancuronium. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand, 1997, 41, p. 1095–1103.
8. Bilotta, F. et al. and the PINOCCHIO Study Group Earlypostoperative cognitive recovery and gas exchange patternsafter balanced anesthesia with sevoflurane or desflurane in overweight and obese patients undergoing craniotomy: a prospective randomized trial. J. Neurosurg. Anesthesiol., 2009, 21, p. 207–213.