1. Pierrakos C, Velissaris D, Bisdorff M, Marshall JC, Vincent J‑L. Biomarkers of sepsis: time for a reappraisal. Critical Care. 2020; 24(1): 1–15.
2. Zahorec R. Ratio of neutrophil to lymphocyte counts--rapid and simple parameter of systemic inflammation and stress in critically ill. Bratisl Lek Listy. 2001; 102(1): 5–14.
3. Ljungström L, Pernestig A‑K, Jacobsson G, Andersson R, Usener B, Tilevik D. Diagnostic accuracy of procalcitonin, neutrophil‑ lymphocyte count ratio, C‑reactive protein, and lactate in patients with suspected bacterial sepsis. PloS one. 2017; 12(7): e0181704.
4. Jeon TJ, Park JY. Clinical significance of the neutrophil‑ lymphocyte ratio as an early predictive marker for adverse outcomes in patients with acute pancreatitis. World journal of gastroenterology. 2017; 23(21): 3883.
5. Karataş MB, İpek G, Onuk T, Güngör B, Durmuş G, Çanga Y, et al. Assessment of prognostic value of neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio and platelet to lymphocyte ratio in patients with pulmonary embolism. Acta Cardiologica Sinica. 2016; 32(3): 313.
6. Bastug A, Bodur H, Erdogan S, Gokcinar D, Kazancioglu S, Kosovali BD, et al. Clinical and laboratory features of COVID-19: Predictors of severe prognosis. International immunopharmacology. 2020; 88: 106950.
7. Farkas J. PulmCrit: Neutrophil‑Lymphocyte Ratio (NLR): Free upgrade to your WBC 2019. Dostupné z: https://emcrit.org/pulmcrit/nlr/.
8. Zhang J, Zhang H‑Y, Li J, Shao X‑Y, Zhang C‑X. The elevated NLR, PLR and PLT may predict the prognosis of patients with colorectal cancer: a systematic review and meta‑analysis. Oncotarget. 2017; 8(40): 68837.
9. Wu Y, Chen Y, Yang X, Chen L, Yang Y. Neutrophil‑to‑lymphocyte ratio (NLR) and platelet‑to‑lymphocyte ratio (PLR) were associated with disease activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. International immunopharmacology. 2016; 36: 94–99.
10. Phan TT, Ho TT, Nguyen HT, Tran TB, Nguyen ST. The prognostic impact of neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio in advanced non‑small cell lung cancer patients treated with EGFR TKI. Int J Gen Med. 2018; 11: 423–430.
11. Gary T, Pichler M, Belaj K, Hafner F, Gerger A, Froehlich H, et al. Platelet‑to‑ lymphocyte ratio: a novel marker for critical limb ischemia in peripheral arterial occlusive disease patients. PloS one. 2013; 8(7): e67688.
12. Merekoulias G, Alexopoulos EC, Belezos T, Panagiotopoulou E, Jelastopulu DM. Lymphocyte to monocyte ratio as a screening tool for influenza. PLoS Curr. 2010; 2: Rrn1154.
13. Peng J, Qi D, Yuan G, Deng X, Mei Y, Feng L, et al. Diagnostic value of peripheral hematologic markers for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): A multicenter, cross‑sectional study. J Clin Lab Anal. 2020: e23475.