1. Inter Sector Coordination Group. Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis Cox's Bazar: Inter Sector Coordination Group; 2018 [updated January 27, 2018]. Available from: https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/180127_weekly_iscg_sitrep_final.pdf. [cited 2019 Apr 20].
2. Practical Action Publishing. The Sphere Project. Sphere project humanitarian charter and minimum standards of disaster response. United Kingdom: Practical Action Publishing, 2011.
3. World Health Organization. Situation Report: Arrival of Rohingya population from Myanmar following conflict in Rahkine state. Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh: World Health Organization, 2017.
4. World Health Organization. Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Bulletin 2017;9.
5. World Health Organization. The Immunological Basis For Immunization Series, Module 7: Measles. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2009.
6. World Health Organization. The Immunological Basis For Immunization Series, Module 2: Diphtheria. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2009.
7. World Health Organization. Bangladesh: Rohingya Emergency Reponse Early Warning, Alert and Response System (EWARS) Epidemiologcal Bulletin W32 2018.
8. Jalloh MF, Bennett SD, Alam D, Kouta P, Lourenco D, Alamgir M, et al. Rapid behavioral assessment of barriers and opportunities to improve vaccination coverage among displaced Rohingyas in Bangladesh, January 2018. Vaccine. 2019;37(6):833–8. Epub 2019/01/16. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.12.042 30642728
9. International Organization for Migration. IOM Bangladesh—Needs and Population Monitoring (NPM) Round 12 Site Assessment 2018. Available from: https://data.humdata.org/dataset/iom-bangladesh-needs-and-population-monitoring-npm-round-12-site-assessment. [cited 2019 Apr 20].
10. Inter Sector Coordination Group. Situation Report Rohingya Refugee Crisis Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh: Inter Sector Coordination Group; 2018 [updated July 19 2018]. Available from: https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/iscg_situation_report_19_july_2018.pdf.
11. Action Against Hunger Canada. Standardized Monitoring and Assessment for Relief and Transitions Methodology Manual 2.0. Action Against Hunger Canada, 2017.
12. STATA Survey Data Reference Manual, College Station, Texas: Stata Press; 2013 [January 2016, 2020]. Available from: https://www.stata.com/manuals13/svy.pdf. [cited 2019 Apr 25].
13. Mahmood SS, Wroe E, Fuller A, Leaning J. The Rohingya people of Myanmar: health, human rights, and identity. Lancet. 2017;389(10081):1841–50. Epub 2016/12/06. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(16)00646-2 27916235.
14. The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Ministry of Health. Expanded Programme on Immunization, Myanmar Multi Year Plan 2012–2016 Ministry of Health, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar, 2016.
15. Kheir AE, Alhaj AA, Ibrahim SA. The sensitivity of BCG scar as an indicator of previous vaccination among Sudanese infants. Vaccine. 2011;29(46):8189–91. Epub 2011/09/07. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2011.08.095 21893144.
16. Expanded programme on immunization. Programme review. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 1994;69(12):87–90. Epub 1994/03/25. 8003403.
17. World Health Organization. Diphtheria vaccine: WHO position paper. Geneva: World Health Organization 2017 Contract No.: 31.
18. World Health Organization. The Immunological Basis for Immunization Series, Module 3: Tetanus. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2018.
19. World Health Organization. Guidance on conducting serosurveys in support of measles and rubella elimination in the WHO European Region. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2013.
20. Scobie HM, Mao B, Buth S, Wannemuehler KA, Sorensen C, Kannarath C, et al. Tetanus Immunity among Women Aged 15 to 39 Years in Cambodia: a National Population-Based Serosurvey, 2012. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2016;23(7):546–54. Epub 2016/04/08. doi: 10.1128/CVI.00052-16 27053629; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4933773.
21. World Health Organization. Vaccination in Acute Humanitarian Emergences: a Framework for Decision-Making. Geneva, Switzerland: 2013.