1. Miller KD, Chap LI, Holmes FA et al. Randomized phase III trial of capecitabine compared with bevacizumab plus capecitabine in patients with previously treated metastatic breast cancer. JCO 2005; 23: 792– 799.
2. Miller K, Wang M, Gralow J et al. Paclitaxel plus bevacizumab versus paclitaxel alone for metastatic breast cancer. N Engl J Med 2007; 357(26): 2666– 2676.
3. Miles D, Chan A, Romieu G et al. Randomized, double‑blind, placebo‑ controlled, phase III study of bevacizumab with docetaxel or docetaxel with placebo as first‑line therapy for patients with locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer (mBC): AVADO. J Clin Oncol 26: 2008 (Suppl): Abstr LBA1011 .
4. Robert NJ, Dieras V, Glaspy J et al. RIBBON‑ 1: Randomized, double‑blind, placebo‑ controlled, phase III trial of chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab (B) for first‑line treatment of HER2- negative locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer (MBC). J Clin Oncol 2009; 27: 15 (Suppl): Abstr 1005.
5. Lee JB, Woo OH, Park KH et al. Bevacizumab for salvage treatment of metastatic breast cancer: a systemic review and meta‑analysis of randomized controlled trials. Invest New Drugs 2009 Sep 16.