1. Spahn, D. R., Bouillon, B., Cerny, V. et al. Management of bleeding and coagulopathy following major trauma: an updated European guideline. Crit. Care,2013, 17, R76.
2. Kozek-Langenecker, S. A., Afshari, A., Albaladejo, P. et al. Management of severe perioperative bleeding: guidelines from the European Society of Anaesthesiology. Eur. J. Anaesthesiol., 2013, 30, p. 270–382.
3. Naik, B. I., Pajewski, T. N., Bogdonoff, D. I. et al. Rotational thromboelastometry-guided blood product management in major spine surgery. J. Neurosurg. Spine, 2015, p. 239–249.
4. Haas, T., Spielmann, N., Restin, T. et al. Higher fibrinogen concentrations for reduction of transfusion requirements during major paediatric surgery: A prospective randomised controlled trial. Br. J. Anaesth., 2015, 115, p. 234–243.
5. Nakayama, Y., Nakajima, Y., Tanaka, K. A. et al. Thromboelastometry-guided intraoperative haemostatic management reduces bleeding and red cell transfusion after paediatric cardiac surgery. Br. J. Anaesth., 2015, 114, p. 91–102.
6. Haas, T., Goobie, S., Spielmann, N., Weiss, M., Schmugge, M. Improvements in patient blood management for pediatric craniosynostosis surgery using a ROTEM((R))-assisted strategy – feasibility and costs. Paediatr. Anaesth., 2014, 24, p. 774–780.
7. Yeung, M. C., Tong, S. Y., Tong, P. Y., Cheung, B. H., Ng, J. Y., Leung, G. K. Use of viscoelastic haemostatic assay in emergency and elective surgery. Hong Kong Med. J., 2015, 21, p. 45–51.
8. Gorlinger, K., Fries, D., Dirkmann, D., Weber, C. F., Hanke, A. A., Schochl, H. Reduction of Fresh Frozen Plasma Requirements by Perioperative Point-of-Care Coagulation Management with Early Calculated Goal-Directed Therapy. Transfus. Med. Hemother., 2012, 39, p. 104–113.
9. Gorlinger, K., Dirkmann, D., Hanke, A. A. et al. First-line therapy with coagulation factor concentrates combined with point-of-care coagulation testing is associated with decreased allogeneic blood transfusion in cardiovascular surgery: a retrospective, single-center cohort study. Anesthesiology, 2011, 115, p. 1179–1191.
10. Arnold, D. M., Lauzier, F., Whittingham, H. et al. A multifaceted strategy to reduce inappropriate use of frozen plasma transfusions in the intensive care unit. J. Crit. Care, 2011, 26, p. 636 e7–e13.
11. Haas, T., Spielmann, N., Mauch, J. et al. Comparison of thromboelastometry (ROTEM(R)) with standard plasmatic coagulation testing in paediatric surgery. Br. J. Anaesth., 2012, 108, p. 36–41.
12. Nienaber, U., Innerhofer, P., Westermann, I. et al. The impact of fresh frozen plasma vs coagulation factor concentrates on morbidity and mortality in trauma-associated haemorrhage and massive transfusion. Injury, 2011, 42, p. 697–701.
13. Bjursten, H., Dardashti, A., Ederoth, P., Bronden, B., Algotsson, L. Increased long-term mortality with plasma transfusion after coronary artery bypass surgery. Intensive Care Med., 2013, 39, p. 437–444.
14. Clifford, L., Jia, Q., Yadav, H. et al. Characterizing the epidemiology of perioperative transfusion-associated circulatory overload. Anesthesiology, 2015, 122, p. 21–28.
15. Vymazal, T., Filaun, M., Horacek, M. Impact of retransfusion of blood processed in cell-saver on coagulation versus cardiopulmonary bypass: a prospective observational study using thromboelastography. Biomed. Pap. Med. Fac. Univ. Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub, 2015, 159, p. 131–134.
16. Durila, M. Nonactivated thromboelastometry able to detect fibrinolysis in contrast to activated methods (EXTEM, INTEM) in a bleeding patient. Blood Coagul. Fibrinolysis, 2015 (in press).
17. Durila, M., Pavlicek, P., Hadacova, I., Nahlovsky, J., Janeckova, D. Endogenous Heparinoids May Cause Bleeding in Mucor Infection and can be Detected by Nonactivated Thromboelastometry and Treated by Recombinant Activated Factor VII: A Case Report. Medicine (Baltimore), 2016, 95, p. e2933.
18. Durila, M., Lukas, P., Astraverkhava, M., Vymazal, T. Evaluation of fibrinogen concentrates and prothrombin complex concentrates on coagulation changes in a hypothermic in vitro model using thromboelastometry and thromboelastography. Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest., 2015, 75, p. 407–414.
19. Honickel, M., Rieg, A., Rossaint, R. et al. Prothrombin complex concentrate reduces blood loss and enhances thrombin generation in a pig model with blunt liver injury under severe hypothermia. Thromb Haemost., 2011, 106, p. 724–733.
20. Armstrong, S., Fernando, R., Ashpole K, Simons R, Columb M. Assessment of coagulation in the obstetric population using ROTEM (R) thromboelastometry. Int. J. Obstet. Anesth., 2011, 20, p. 293–298.
21. Oswald, E., Stalzer, B., Heitz, E. et al. Thromboelastometry (ROTEM) in children: age-related reference ranges and correlations with standard coagulation tests. Br. J. Anaesth., 2010, 105, p. 827–835.
22. Schochl, H., Maegele, M., Solomon, C., Gorlinger, K., Voelckel, W. Early and individualized goal-directed therapy for trauma-induced coagulopathy. Scand. J. Trauma Resusc. Emerg. Med., 2012, 20, p. 15.
23. Durila, M., Malosek, M. Rotational thromboelastometry along with thromboelastography plays a critical role in the management of traumatic bleeding. Am. J. Emerg. Med., 2014, 32, p. 288 e1–3.