1. Raschi E, De Ponti F. Cardiovascular toxicity of anticancer‑ targeted therapy: emerging issues in the area of cardio‑ oncology. Intern Emerg Med 2012; 7: 113– 131.
2. Curigliano G, Mayer EL, Burstein HJ et al. Cardiac toxicity from systemic cancer therapy: a comprehensive review. Prog Cardiovasc Dis 2010; 53: 94– 104.
3. Saidi A, Alharethi R. Management of chemotherapy induced cardiomyopathy. Curr Cardiol Rev 2011; 7: 245– 249.
4. Sheppard RJ, Berger J, Sebag IA. Cardiotoxicity of cancer therapeutics: current issues in screening, prevention, and therapy. Front Pharmacol 2013; 4: 19– 24.
5. Lipshultz SE, Scully RE, Lipsitz SR et al. Assessment of dexrazoxane as a cardioprotectant in doxorucicin‑treated children with high‑risk acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: log‑term follow‑up of a prospective, randomized, multicentre trial. Lancet Oncol 2010; 11: 950– 961.
6. Walker DM, Fisher BT, Seif AE et al. Dexrazoxane use in pediatric patient with acute lymphoblastic or myeloid leukemia from 1999 and 2009: analysis of a national cohort of patients in the Pediatric Health Information Systems database. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2013; 60: 616– 620.
7. Vrooman LM, Neuberg DS, Stevenson KE et al.The low incidence of secondary acute myelogenous leukaemia in children and adolescents treated with dexrazoxane for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: a report from the Dana‑ Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium. Eur J Cancer 2011; 47: 1373– 1379.
8. van Dahlen EC, van den Berg H, Raphael MF et al. Should anthracyclines and dexrazoxane be used for children with cancer? Lancet Oncol 2011; 12: 12– 13.
9. van Dahlen EC, Caron HN, Dickinson HO et al.Cardioprotective interventions for cancer patients receiving anthracyclines. Cochrane Databaze Syst Rev 2011; 15: CD003917.
10. Biswas M, Sudhakar S, Nanda NC et al. Two‑ and three‑ dimensional spekle tracking echocardiography: clinical applications and future directions. Echocardiography 2013; 30: 88– 105.
11. Tan TC, Scherrer‑ Crosbie M. Assessment the Cardiac Toxicity of Chemotherapeutic Agents: Role of Echocardiography. Curr Cardiovasc Imaging Rep 2012; 5: 403– 406.
12. Widimsky P, Kala P, Rokyta S. Summary of the 2012 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST‑segment elevations. Prepared by the Czech Society of Cardiology. Cor Vasa 2012; 54: e273– e289.
13. Kala P, Miklik R. Pharmaco‑ mechanic Antithrombotic Strategies to Reperfusion of the Infarct‑ Related Artery in Patients with ST‑Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarctions. J Cardiovasc Transl Res 2013; 6: 378– 387.
14. Cardinale D, Cipolla CM. Assessment of cardiotoxicity with cardiac biomarkers in cancer patients. Herz 2011; 36: 325– 332.
15. Cardinale D, Sandri MT. Role of biomarkers in chemotherapy‑induced cardiotoxicity. Prog Cardiovasc Dis 2010; 53: 121– 129.
16. Hradec J, Vitovec J, Spinar J. Summary of the ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2012. Prepared by the Czech Society of Cardiology. Cor Vasa 2013; 55: e25– e40.
17. Sawaya H, Sebag IA, Plana JC et al. Assessment of echocardiography and biomarkers for the extended prediction of cardiotoxicity in patients treated with anthracyclines, taxanes, and trastuzumab. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2012; 5: 596– 603.
18. Mavinkure‑Groothius AM, Kapusta L, Nir A et al. The role of biomarkers in the early detection of anthracycline‑induced cardiotoxicity in children: a review of the literature. Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2008; 25: 655– 664.
19. Mavinkure‑Groothius AM, Groot‑ Loonen J, Bellersen L et al. Abnormal NT‑ pro‑BNP levels in asymptomatic long‑term survivors of childhood cancer treated with anthracyclines. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2009; 52: 631– 636.
20. Pongprot Y, Sittiwangkul R, Charoenkwan P et al. Use of cardiac markers for monitoring of doxorubicin‑induced cardiotoxicity in children with cancer. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2012; 34: 589– 595.
21. Sawaya H, Sebag IA, Plana JC et al. Early detection and prediction of cardiotoxicity in chemotherapy‑treated patients. Am J Cardiol 2011; 107: 1375– 1380.
22. Kupari M, Volin L, Suokas A et al. Cardiac involvement in bone marrow transplantation: electrocardiographic changes, arrhythmia, heart failure and autopsy findings. Bone Marrow Transplant 1990; 5: 91– 98.
23. Bowden JA, Hill GR, Hunt P et al. Assessment of cardiotoxicity during haemopoietic stem cell transplantation with plasma brain natriuretic peptide. Bone Marrow Transplant 2000; 26: 309– 313.
24. Horacek JM, Pudil R, Tichy M et al. Biochemical markers and assessment of cardiotoxicity during preparative regimen and hematopoietic cell transplantation in acute leukemia. Exp Oncol 2007; 29: 343– 347.
25. Sandri MT, Salvatici M, Cardinale D et al. N‑terminal pro‑B‑type natriuretic peptide after high‑dose chemotherapy: a marker predictive of cardiac dysfunction? Clin Chem 2005; 51: 1405– 1410.
26. Roziakova L, Bojtarova E, Mistrik M et al. Serial measurements of cardiac biomarkers in patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2012; 9: 13.