1. Harjola PT, Valle M. The Importance of aortic arch or subclavian angiography before coronary reconstruction. Chest 1974; 66: 436–438.
2. Takach TJ, Reul GJ, Cooley DA et al. Myocardial Thievery: The Coronary-Subclavian Steal Syndrom. Ann Thorac Surg 2006; 81: 386–392.
3. Guidelines and indications for coronary artery bypass graft surgery. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Assosiation Task Force on Assessment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures [Subcomitee on Coronary Bypass Graft Surgery]. J Am Coll Cardiol 1991; 17: 543–589.
4. Takach TJ, Reul GJ, Duncan JM et al. Concomitant brachiocephalic and coronary artery disease: outcome and decision analysis. Ann Thorac Surg 2005; 80: 564–569.
5. Cardon A, Leclercq C, Brenugat S et al. Coronary subclavian steal syndrome after left internal mammary bypass in a patient with Takayasu´s disease. J Cardiovasc Surg [Torino] 2002; 43: 471–473.
6. Hull MC, Morris CG, Pepine CJ et al. Valvular dysfunction and carotid, subclavian, and coronary artery disease in survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma treatitd with radiation therapy. JAMA 2003; 290: 2831–2837.
7. Crowley SD, Butterly DW, Peter RH et al. Coronary steal from a left internal mammary artery coronary bypass graft by a left upper extremity arteriovenous hemodialysis fistula. Am Kidney Dis 2002; 40: 852–855.
8. McMahon CJ, Thompson KS, Kearney DL et al. Subclavian steal syndrome in anomalous connection of left subclavian artery to the pulmonary artery in d-transposition of the great arteries. Pediatr Cardiol 2001; 22: 60–62.
9. Shadman R, Criqui MH, Bundens WP et al. Subclavian artery stenosis: Prevalence, risk factors, and association with cardiovascular diseases. J Am Coll Cardiol 2004; 44: 618–623.
10. Osborn LA, Vernon SM, Reynolds B et al. Screening for subclavian artery stenosis in patients who are candidates for coronary bypass surgery. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2002; 56: 162–165.
11. English JA, Carell ES, Guidera SA et al. Angiographic prevalence and clinical predictors of left subclavian stenosis in patients undergoing diagnostic cardiac cathetrization. Catheter Cardiovac Interv 2001; 54: 8–11.
12. Lobato EB, Kern KB, Bauder-Heit J et al. Incidence of coronary-subclavian steal syndrome in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 2001; 15: 689–692.
13. Rogers JH, Calhoun RF2nd. Diagnosis and management of subclavian artery stenosis prior to coronary artery bypass grafting in the current era. J Card Surg.2007; 22: 20–25.
14. Bilku RS, Khogali SS, Been M. Subclavian artery stenosis as a cause for recurrent angina after LIMA graft stenting. Heart 2003; 89: 1429.
15. Edwards WH. An unsuspected cause for recurrent angina: subclavian artery stenosis. Am Surg 1995; 61: 1057–1060.
16. Komenaka IK, Nguyen ET, Oyogoa SO et al. Subclavian steal syndrome in acute myocardial infarction masquerading as acute embolism to left upper extremity: a case report. Angiology 2004; 55: 209–212.
17. Fitz-Gibbon GM, Keon WJ. Coronary subclavian steal: a recurrent case with notes on detecting the threat potential. Ann Thorac Surg 1995; 60: 1810–1812.
18. Blemker DL, Trippi JA. Coronary-subclavian steal as a cause of dyspnea. Indiana Med 1992; 85: 136–138.
19. Kursaklioglu H, Kose S, Iyisoy A et al. Coronary-subclavian steal syndrome presenting with ventricular tachycardia. Yonsei Med J 2009; 50: 852–855.
20. Bryan FC, Allen RC, Lumsden AB. Coronary-subclavian steal syndrome: report of five cases. Ann Vasc Surg 1995; 9: 115–122.
21. Elian D, Gerniak A, Guetta V et al. Subclavian coronary steal syndrome: an obligatory common fate betwean subclavian artery, internal mammary graft and coronary circulation. Cardiology 2002; 97: 175–179.
22. Bates MC, Broce M, Lavigne PS et al. Subclavian artery stenting: Factors infuencing long-term outcome. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2004; 61: 5–11.
23. Tatoulis J, Buxton BF, Fuller JA. Patencies of 2127 arterial to coronary conduits over 15 years. Ann Thorac Surg 2004; 77: 93–101.
24. Takach TJ, Reul GJ, Duncan JM et al. Concomitant brachiocephalic and coronary artery disease: outcome and decision analysis. Ann Thorac Surg 2005; 80: 564–569.
25. Paty PS, Mehta M, Darling RC 3rd et al. Surgical treatment of coronary subclavian steal syndrome with carotid subclavian bypass. Ann Vasc Surg 2003; 17: 22–26.
26. Iwaki H, Kuraoka S, Tatebe S. Coronary subclavian steal syndrome: report of a case. Kyobu Geka 2003; 56: 235–238.
27. Chung DA, Large SR. Relocation of the internal mammary artery graft in a case of coronary-subclavian steal. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2000; 48: 39–40.
28. Serryus PW, Morice MC, Kappetein AP et al. Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary-artery bypass grafting for severe coronary disease. N Engl J Med 2009; 360: 961–972.