1. Hochhaus A, O’Brien SG, Guilhot F, et al. Six-year follow-up of patients receiving imatinib for the first-line treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia. Leukemia 2009; 23: 1054-1061.
2. Gratwohl A, Baldomero H, Frauendorfer K, Urbano-Ispizua A. EBMT activity survey 2004 and changes in disease indication over the past 15 years. Bone Marrow Transplant 2006; 37: 1069-1085.
3. Niederwieser D. HSCT for chronic myeloid leukaemia in adults. In: Apperley J, Carreras E, Gluckman E, Gratwohl A, Masszi T. The EBMT Handbook 5th Edition – Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Forum Service Editor 2008, p. 289-396.
4. Ljungman P, Urbano-Ispizua A, Cavazzana-Calvo M, Demirer T, Dini G, Einsele H. Allogeneic and autologous transplantation for haematological diseases, solid tumors and immune disorders: definitions and current practice in Europe. Bone Marrow Transplant 2006; 37: 439-449.
5. Gratwohl A, Baldomero H, Schwendener A, et al. The EBMT activity survey 2007 with focus on allogeneic HSCT for AML and novel cellular therapies. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2009; 43: 275-291.
6. Kreuzer KA, Kluhs C, Baskaynak G, Movassaghi K, Dorken B, le Coutre P. Filgrastim-induced stem cell mobilization in chronic myeloid leukaemia patients during imatinib therapy: safety, feasibility and evidence for an efficient in vivo purging. Br J Haematol 2004; 124: 195-199.
7. Bhatia R, Xu H, Snyder D, et al. Feasibility and efficacy of mobilization of BCR/ABL- PBSC in CML patients receiving imatinib. Blood 2004; 104: 2858.
8. Weisberg E, Manley PW, Breitenstein W. Characterization of AMN107, a selective inhibitor of native and mutant Bcr-Abl. Cancer Cell 2005; 7: 129-141.
9. JŅrgensen H, Allan E, Jordanides N, Mountford J, Holyoake T. Nilotinib exerts equipotent antiproliferative effects to imatinib and does not induce apoptosis in CD34+ CML cells. Blood 2007; 109: 4016-4019.
10. Kantarjian H, Giles F, Bhalla K, et al. Nilotinib in chronic myeloid leukemia patients in chronic phase (CML-CP) with imatinib (IM) resistance or intolerance: Longer follow-up results of a phase II study. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27(15S): 7029.
11. Dongen JJ, Macintyre EA, Gabert JA, et al. Standardized RT-PCR analysis of fusion gene transcripts from chromosome aberrations in acute leukemia for detection of minimal residual disease. Report of the BIOMED-1 Concerted Action: investigation of minimal residual disease in acute leukemia. Leukemia 1999; 13: 1901-1928.
12. Rea D, Raffoux E, Cayuela JM, Maarek O, Dombret H. Sustained major molecular response in the absence of any antileukaemic therapy after dasatinib treatment and autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in a patient with imatinib-resistant myeloblastic-phase chronic myeloid leukaemia. Leukemia 2009; 23: 1158-1159.