1. Ahmed, Q., Hussein, Y., Hayek, K., et al. Is the two-tier ovarian serous carcinoma grading system potentially useful in stratifying uterine serous carcinoma? A large multi-institutional analysis. Gynecol Oncol, 2014, 132, 2, p. 372–376.
2. Fadare, O., Zheng, W. Endometrial Glandular Dysplasia (EmGD): morphologically and biologically distinctive putative precursor lesions of type II endometrial cancers. Diagn Pathol, 2008, 3, p. 6.
3. Finch, A., Shaw, P., Rosen, B., et al. Clinical and pathologic findings of prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomies in 159 BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers. Gynecol Oncol, 2006, 100, 1, p. 58–64.
4. Garg, K., Leitao, MM., Jr., Wynveen, CA., et al. p53 overexpression in morphologically ambiguous endometrial carcinomas correlates with adverse clinical outcomes. Mod Pathol, 2010, 23, 1, p. 80–92.
5. Hecht, JL., Ince, TA., Baak, JP., et al. Prediction of endometrial carcinoma by subjective endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia diagnosis. Mod Pathol, 2005, 18, 3, p. 324–330.
6. Lee, Y., Miron, A., Drapkin, R., et al. A candidate precursor to serous carcinoma that originates in the distal fallopian tube.J Pathol, 2007, 211, 1, p. 26–35.
7. Lesnock, JL., Darcy, KM., Tian, C., et al. BRCA1 expression and improved survival in ovarian cancer patients treated with intraperitoneal cisplatin and paclitaxel: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study. Br J Cancer, 2013, 108, 6, p. 1231–1237.
8. Meriden, Z., Yemelyanova, AV., Vang, R., Ronnett, BM. Ovarian metastases of pancreaticobiliary tract adenocarcinomas: analysis of 35 cases, with emphasis on the ability of metastases to simulate primary ovarian mucinous tumors. Am J Surg Pathol, 2011, 35, 2, p. 276–288.
9. Pacchiarotti, A., Galeotti, S., Bellardini, P., et al. Impact of p16(INK4a) immunohistochemistry staining on interobserver agreement on the diagnosis of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Am J Clin Pathol, 2014, 141, 3, p. 367–373.
10. Prat, J., Oncology F.C.o.G. Staging classification for cancer of the ovary, fallopian tube, and peritoneum. Int J Gynaecol Obstet, 2014, 124, 1, p. 1–5.
11. Sideri, M., Jones, RW., Wilkinson, EJ., et al. Squamous vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia: 2004 modified terminology, ISSVD Vulvar Oncology Subcommittee. J Reprod Med, 2005, 50, 11, p. 807–810.
12. Singh, N., Gilks, CB., Wilkinson, N., McCluggage, WG. Assignment of primary site in high-grade serous tubal, ovarian and peritoneal carcinoma: a proposal. Histopathology, 2014, 65, 2, p. 149–154.
13. Soslow, RA., Han, G., Park, KJ., et al. Morphologic patterns associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 genotype in ovarian carcinoma. Mod Pathol, 2012, 25, 4, p. 625–636.
14. Waxman, AG., Chelmow, D., Darragh, TM., et al. Revised terminology for cervical histopathology and its implications for management of high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions of the cervix. Obstet Gynecol, 2012, 120, 6, p. 1465–1471.