1. BECHARA, C., HUYNH, T. T. et al. Management of lower extremity arterial injuries. J Cardiovasc Surg. 2009, 48, 567–579.
2. CLOUSE, W. D., RASMUSSEN, T. E. et al. In-theater management of vascular injury: 2 years of the Balad Vascular Registry. J Am Coll Surg. 2009, 204, 625–632.
3. CONNOLLY, J. F., WHITTAKER, D. et al. Femoral and tibial fractures combined with injuries to the femoral or popliteal artery. A review of the literature and analysis of fourteen cases. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007, 53, 56–68.
4. DROST, T. F., ROSEMURGY, A. S. et al. Outcome of treatment of combined orthopedic and arterial trauma to the lower extremity. J Trauma. 1989, 29, 1331–1334.
5. FIRT, P., HEJNAL, R., VANĚK, I. Cévní chirurgie. Praha: Nakladatelství Karolinum, 2006. str. 45-48
6. FOWLER, J., MACINTYRE, N. et al. The impor-tance of surgical sequence in the treatment of lower extremity injuries with concomitant vascular injury: A meta-analysis. Injury. 2009, 40, 72–76.
7. GLASS, G. E., PEARSE, M. F. et al. Improving lower limb salvage following fractures with vascular injury: a systematic review and new management algorithm. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009, 62, 571–579.
8. GRANCHI, T., SCHMITTLING, Z. et al. Prolonged use of intraluminal arterial shunts without systemic anticoagulation. Am J Surg. 2009. 108, 493–496, discussion 496–497.
9. GUERCIO, N., ORSINI, G. Fractures of the limbs complicated by ischaemia due to lesions of the major vessels. Ital J Orthop Traumatol. 1984, 10, 163–185.
10. HAFEZ, H. M., WOOLGAR, J. et al. Lower extre-mity arterial injury: results of 550 cases and review of risk factors associated with limb loss. J Vasc Surg. 2001, 33, 1212–1219.
11. HOLLIS, J. D., DALEY, B. J. 10-year review of knee dislocations: is arteriography always necessary? J Trauma. 2005, 59, 672–675; discussion 675–676.
12. JOHANSEN, K., DAINES, M. et al. Objective criteria accurately predict amputation following lower extremity trauma. J Trauma. 1990, 30, 568–572; discussion 572–573.
13. KHALIL, I. M., LIVINGSTON, D. H. Intravascular shunts in complex lower limb trauma. J Vasc Surg. 1986, 4, 582–587.
14. KLINEBERG, E. O., CRITES, B., M. et al. The role of arteriography in assessing popliteal artery injury in knee dislocations. J Trauma. 2004, 56, 786–790.
15. KLUGER, Y., M., GONZE, D. et al.. Blunt vascular injury associated with closed mid-shaft femur frac-ture: a plea for concern. J Trauma. 1994, 36, 222–225.
16. KOOTSTRA, G., J. J. SCHIPPER, et al. Femoral shaft fracture with injury of the superficial femoral artery in civilian accidents. Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1976, 142, 399–403.
17. MCHENRY, T. P., HOLCOMB, J. B. Fractures with major vascular injuries from gunshot wounds: impli-cations of surgical sequence. J Trauma. 2002, 53, 717–721.
18. MILLER, H. H., WELCH, C. S. Quantitative studies on the time factor in arterial injuries. Ann Surg. 1949, 130. 428-38!V17(49) R-00977.
19. PECK, M. A., CLOUSE, W. D. et al. The complete management of extremity vascular injury in a local population: a wartime report from the 332nd Expeditionary Medical Group/Air Force Theater Hospital, Balad Air Base, Iraq. J Vasc Surg. 2007, 45, 1197–1204; discussion 1204–1205.
20. PRICHAYUDH, S., VERANANVATTNA, A. et al. Management of upper extremity vascular injury: outcome related to the Mangled Extremity Severity Score. World J Surg. 2009, 33, 857–863.
21. RECKLING, F. W., PELTIER, L. F. Acute knee dislocations and their complications. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004, 422, 135–141.
22. RETHNAM, U., R., YESUPALAN, S. et al. Impact of associated injuries in the floating knee: a retro-spective study. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2009, 10, 7.
23. RIOS, A., VILLA, A. et al. Results after treatment of traumatic knee dislocations: a report of 26 cases. J Trauma. 2003, 55, 489–494.
24. ROSENTAL, J. J., GASPAR, M. R. et al. Vascular injuries associated with fractures of the femur. Arch Surg. 1975, 110, 494–499.
25. STANNARD, J. P., SHEILS, T. M. et al. Vascular injuries in knee dislocations: the role of physical examination in determining the need for arterio-graphy. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004, 86-A, 910–915.
26. STARR, A. J., HUNT, J. L. et al. Treatment of femur fracture with associated vascular injury. J Trauma. 1996, 40, 17–21.
27. TREIMAN, G. S., YELLIN, A. E. et al. Examination of the patient with a knee dislocation. The case for selective arteriography. Arch Surg. 1992, 127, 1056–1062; discussion 1062–1063.
28. WEAVER, F. A., ROSENTHAL, R. E. et al. Com-bined skeletal and vascular injuries of the lower extremities. Am Surg. 1984, 50, 189–197.