1. Adam Z, Volfová P, Ježová M, et al. Castlemanova nemoc, jedna z příčin chronické systémové zánětlivé reakce, někdy i retence tekutin, vaskulitid a poruch imunity. Mezinárodní diagnostická kritéria z roku 2017. Transfuze Hematol dnes 2020;26(2):90–98.
2. Szalat R, Munshi NC. Diagnosis of Castleman disease. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2018;32(1):53–64.
3. van Rhee F, Greenway A, Stone K. Treatment of idiopathic Castleman disease. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2018;32(1):89– 106.
4. Van Rhee F, Voorhees P, Dispenzieri A, et al. International evidence based consensus treatment guidelines for idiopahtic multicentric Castleman disease. Blood. 2018;132(20):2115–2124.
5. Herrada J, Cabanillas F, Rice L, et al. The clinical behavior of localized and multicentric Castleman disease. Ann Intern Med. 1998;128(8):657–662.
6. Chronowski GM, Ha CS, Wilder RB, et al.Treatment of unicentric and multicentric Castleman disease and the role of radiotherapy Cancer. 2001;92(3):670–676.
7. Zhu SH, Yu YH, Zhang Y, et al. Clinical features and outcome of patients with HIV-negative multicentric Castleman‘s disease treated with combination chemotherapy: a report on 10 patients. Med Oncol. 2013;30(1):492–498.
8. Liu AY, Nabel CS, Finkelman BS, et al. Idiopathic multicentric Castleman‘s disease: a systematic literature review. Lancet Haematol. 2016;3(4):e163–e175.
9. Peker D, Martinez AE, Schwartz MA, et al. Complete remission in 4 patients with human herpesvirus 8-associated multicentric Castleman disease using rituximab and liposomal doxorubicin, a novel chemotherapy combination. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2012;10(3):204–206.
10. Hoffmann C, Schmid H, Müller M, et al. Improved outcome with rituximab in patients with HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease. Blood. 2011;118(13):3499–3503.
11. Fragasso A, Mannarella C, Ciancio A, et al. Complete remission and virologic response to combined chemoimmunotherapy (R-CVP) followed by rituximab maintenance in HIV-negative, HHV-8 positive patient with multicentric Castleman disease. Leuk Lymphoma. 2008;49(11):2224–2226.
12. Casquero A, Barroso A, Fernández Guerrero ML. Use of rituximab as a salvage therapy for HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease. Ann Hematol. 2006;85(3):185–187.
13. Ide M, Kawachi Y, Izumi Y, et al. Long-term remission in HIVnegative patients with multicentric Castleman‘s disease using rituximab. Eur J Haematol. 2006;76(2):119–123.
14. Powles T, Stebbing J, Montoto S, et al. Rituximab as retreatment for rituximab pretreated HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease. Blood. 2007;110(12):4132–4133.
15. Bestawros A, Michel R, Séguin C, Routy JP. Multicentric Castleman‘s disease treated with combination chemotherapy and rituximab in four HIV-positive men: a case series. Am J Hematol. 2008;83(6):508–511.
16. Buchler T, Dubash S, Lee V, et al. Rituximab failure in fulminant multicentric HIV/human herpesvirus 8-associated Castleman‘s disease with multiorgan failure: report of two cases. AIDS. 2008;22(13):1685–1687.
17. Bower M, Veraitch O, Szydlo R, et al. Cytokine changes during rituximab therapy in HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease. Blood. 2009;113(19):4521–4540.
18. Mian H, Leber B. Mixed variant multicentric Castleman disease treated with rituximab: case report. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2010;32(8):622.
19. Lee JP, Kim DK, Oh DY, Successfully treated multicentric Castleman‘s disease with renal thrombotic microangiopathy using rituximab and corticosteroid. Clin Nephrol. 2011;75(2):165–170.
20. Gérard L, Bérezné A, Galicier L, et al. Prospective study of rituximab in chemotherapy-dependent human immunodeficiency virus associated multicentric Castleman‘s disease: ANRS 117 CastlemaB Trial. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25(22):3350–3356.
21. Gérard L, Michot JM, Burcheri S, et al. Rituximab decreases the risk of lymphoma in patients with HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease. Blood. 2012;119(10):2228–2233.
22. Ramasamy K, Gandhi S, Flowers MT, et al. Rituximab and thalidomide combination therapy for Castleman disease. Brit J Haematol. 2012;158:415–429.
23. Stary G, Kohrgruber N, Herneth AM, et al. Complete regression of HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease treated with rituximab and thalidomide. AIDS. 2008;22(10):1232–1234.
24. Lee FC, Merchant SH. Alleviation of systemic manifestations of multicentric Castleman‘s disease by thalidomide. Am J Hematol. 2003;73:48–53.
25. Starkey CR, Joste NE, Lee FC. Near-total resolution of multicentric Castleman disease by prolonged treatment with thalidomide. Am J Hematol. 2006;81:303–304.
26. Kim SY, Lee SA, Ryoo HM, et al. Thalidomide for POEMS syndrome. Ann Hematol. 2006;85:545–546.
27. Wang X, Ye S, Xiong C, et al. Successful treatment with bortezomib and thalidomide for POEMS syndrome associated with multicentric mixed-type Castleman‘s disease. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2011;41(10):1221– 1224.
28. Menegato MA, Canelles MF, Tonutti E, et al. Remission of nephrotic syndrome after thalidomide therapy in a patient with Castleman‘s disease. Clin Nephrol. 2004;61:352–356.
29. Miltenyi Z, Toth J, Gonda A, et al. Successful immunomodulatory therapy in castleman disease with paraneoplastic pemphigus vulgaris. Pathol Oncol Res. 2009;15:375–381.
30. Zhao X, Shi R, Jin X, Zheng J. Diffuse hyperpigmented plaques as cutaneous manifestation of multicentric Castleman disease and treatment with thalidomide: report of three cases. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011;65(2):430–432.
31. Jung CP, Emmerich B, Goebel FD, et al. Successful treatment of a patient with HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease (MCD) with thalidomide. Am J Hematol. 2004;75:176–177.
32. Yoshizaki K, Murayama S, Ito H, et al. The role of interleukin-6 in Castleman disease. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2018;32(1):23–36.
33. Hess G, Wagner V, Kreft A, et al. Effects of bortezomib on proinflamatory cytokine levels and transfusion dependency in patient with multicentric Castleman disease. Brit J Haematol. 2006;134:602–605.
34. Sobas MA, Alonso Vence N, Diaz Arias J, et al. Efficacy of bortezomib in refractory form of multicentric Castleman disease associated to POEMS syndrome (MCD-POEMS variant). Ann Hematol. 2010;89(2):217–219.
35. Galeotti C, Boucheron A, Guillaume S, et al. Sustained remission of multicentric Castleman disease in children treated with tocilizumab, an anti-interleukin-6 receptor antibody. Mol Cancer Ther. 2012;11(8):1623–1626.
36. Yuzuriha A, Saitoh T, Koiso H, Mitsui T, et al. Successful treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia associated with multicentric Castleman disease by anti-interleukin-6 receptor antibody (tocilizumab) therapy. Acta Haematol. 2011;126(3):147–150.
37. Higuchi T, Nakanishi T, Takada K, et al. A case of multicentric Castleman‘s disease having lung lesion successfully treated with humanized anti-interleukin-6 receptor antibody, tocilizumab. J Korean Med Sci. 2010;25(9):1364–1367.
38. Arita Y, Sakata Y, Sudo T, et al. The efficacy of tocilizumab in a patient with pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with Castleman‘s disease. Heart Vessels. 2010;25(5):444–447.
39. Song SN, Tomosugi N, Kawabata H, et al. Down-regulation of hepcidin resulting from long-term treatment with an anti-IL-6 receptor antibody (tocilizumab) improves anemia of inflammation in multicentric Castleman disease. Blood. 2010;116(18):3627–3634.
40. Nishimoto N, Terao K, Mima T, et al. Mechanisms and pathologic significances in increase in serum interleukin-6 (IL-6) and soluble IL-6 receptor after administration of an anti-IL-6 receptor antibody, tocilizumab, in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and Castleman disease. Blood. 2008;112(10):3959–3964.
41. Williams SC. First IL-6-blocking drug nears approval for rare blood disorder. Nat Med. 2013;19(10):1193.
42. Robey RC, Mletzko S, Colley C, et al. The use of monoclonal antibodies to treat Castleman‘s disease. Immunotherapy. 2014;6(2):211– 219.
43. Nagai K, Ueda A, Yamagata K. Successful use of tocilizumab in a case of multicentric Castleman‘s disease and end-stage renal disease. Ther Apher Dial. 2014;18(2):210–211.
44. Man L, Goudar RK. Reversal of cardiomyopathy with tocilizumab in a case of HIV-negative Castleman‘s disease. Eur J Haematol. 2013;91(3):273–276.
45. Fajgenbaum DC, Shilling D. Castleman disease pathogenesis. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2018;32(1):11-21.
46. Otani N, Morishita Y, Oh I, et al. Successful treatment of a mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis with interstitial nephritis associated with Castleman‘s disease by an anti-interleukin-6 receptor antibody (tocilizumab). Intern Med. 2012;51(11):1375–1378.
47. Liu YC, Stone K, van Rhee F. Siltuximab for multicentric Castleman disease. Expert Rev Hematol. 2014;7(5):1–13.
48. van Rhee F, Fayad L, Voorhees P, et al. Siltuximab, a novel anti- -interleukin-6 monoclonal antibody, for Castleman‘s disease. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28(23):3701–37028.
49. Kurzrock R, Voorhees PM, Casper C, et al. A phase I, open-label study of siltuximab, an anti-IL-6 monoclonal antibody, in patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma, or Castleman disease. Clin Cancer Res. 2013;19(13):3659–3670.
50. Van Rhee F, Wong RS, Munshi N, et al. Siltuximab for multicentric Castleman´s disease. A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Lancet Oncol. 2014;15(9):966–974.
51. Van Rhee F, Casper C, Voorhees PM, et al. Phase 2 open labaled multicenter study of long term safety of siltuximab in patients with multicentric Castleman´s disease. Oncotarget. 2015;6(30):30408–30419.
52. Galeotti C, Tran TA, Franchi-Abella S, et al. IL-1RA agonist (anakinra) in the treatment of multifocal castleman disease: case report. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2008;30(12):920–924.
53. El-Osta H, Janku F, Kurzrock R. Successful treatment of Castleman‘s disease with interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (Anakinra). Mol Cancer Ther. 2010;9(6):1485–1488.
54. Jouvray M, Terriou L, Meignin V, et al. Pseudo-adult Still‘s disease, anasarca, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and dysautonomia: An atypical presentation of multicentric Castleman‘s disease. Discussion of TAFRO syndrome. Rev Med Interne. 2016;37(1):53–57.
55. Yamaga Y, Tokuyama K, Kato T, et al. Successful treatment with cyclosporin A in tocilizumab-resistant TAFRO syndrome. Intern Med. 2016;55(2):185–190.
56. Inoue M, Ankou M, Hua J, et al. Complete resolution of TAFRO syndrome (thrombocytopenia, anasarca, fever, reticulin fibrosis and organomegaly) after immunosuppressive therapies using corticosteroids and cyclosporin A: a case report. J Clin Exp Hematop. 2013;53(1):95–99.
57. Repetto L, Jaiprakash MP, Selby PJ, et al. Aggressive angiofollicular lymph node hyperplasia (Castleman‘s disease) treated with high dose melphalan and autologous bone marrow transplantation. Hematol Oncol. 1986;4(3):213–217.
58. Ganti AK, Pipinos I, Culcea E, et al. Successful hematopoietic stem- -cell transplantation in multicentric Castleman disease complicated by POEMS syndrome. Am J Hematol. 2005;79(3):206–210.
59. Tal Y, Haber G, Cohen MJ, et al. Autologous stem cell transplantation in a rare multicentric Castleman disease of the plasma cell variant. Int J Hematol. 2011;93(5):677–680.
60. Bandera B, Ainsworth C, Shikle J, et al. Treatment of unicentric Castleman disease with neoadjuvant rituximab. Chest. 2010; 138(5):1239–1241.
61. Fitzpatrick PJ, Brown TC. Angiofollicular lymph node hyperplasia. Can Med Assoc J. 1968;99(25):1259–1262.
62. Nordstrom DG, Tewfik HH, Latourette HB. Plasma cell giant lymph node hyperplasia responding to radiation therapy. Am J Roentgenol. 1978;130(1):169–171.
63. Stokes SH, Griffith RC, Thomas PR. Angiofollicular lymph node hyperplasia (Castleman’s disease) associated with vertebral destruction. Cancer. 1985;56(4):876–879.
64. Weisenburger DD, DeGowin RL, Gibson P, Armitage JO. Remission of giant lymph node hyperplasia with anemia after radiotherapy. Cancer. 1979;44(2):457–462.
65. Massey GV, Kornstein MJ, Wahl D, et al. Angiofollicular lymph node hyperplasia (Castleman’s disease) in an adolescent female. Clinical and immunologic findings. Cancer. 1991;68(6):1365–1372.
66. Veldhuis GJ, van der Leest AH, et al. A case of localized Castleman’s disease with systemic involvement: treatment and pathogenetic aspects. Ann Hematol. 1996;73(1):47–50.
67. Bowne WB, Lewis JJ, Filippa DA, et al. The management of unicentric and multicentric Castleman’s disease: a report of 16 cases and a review of the literature. Cancer. 1999;85(3):706–717.
68. Neuhof D, Debus J. Outcome and late complications of radiotherapy in patients with unicentric Castleman disease. Acta Oncol. 2006;45(8):1126–1131.
69. Li YM, Liu PH, Zhang YH, et al. Radiotherapy of unicentric mediastinal Castleman’s disease. Chin J Cancer. 2011;30(5):351–356.
70. Matthiesen C, Ramgopol R, Seavey J, et al. Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for the treatment of unicentric Castlemans disease: a case report and review of the use of radiotherapy in the literature. Radiol Oncol. 2012;46(3):265–270.
71. Miranda FA, Faria VH, Arruda GV, Silva LG. Radiation therapy in the treatment of unicentric Castleman’s disease. J Bras Pneumol. 2013;39(1):116–118.
72. Wong RSM. Unicentric Castleman disease. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2018;32(1):65–73.