1. Cuschieri A. Gastrectomy for Gastric cancer: definition and objectives, Br J Surg 1986;73:513–514.
2. Siewert J R, Sendler A. The current management of gastric cancer. Adv Surg 1999;33:69–93.
3. Hioki K, Nakane Y, Yammamoto M. Surgical strategy for early gastric cancer. Br J Surg 1990 77:1330–1334.
4. Maruyama K, Gunven P, Okabayashi K, et al. Lymh node metastase of gastric cancer: general pattern in 1931 patients. Ann Surg 1989;210:596–602.
5. Maruyama K, Okabayashi K, Kinoshita T, Progress in gastric cancer surgery in Japan and its limits of radicality. World J Surg 1987;11:418–425.
6. Noguchi Y, Ikara T, Matsumoto A et al. Radical surgery for gastric cancer: a review of the Japanese experience. Cancer 1986;64:2053–2062.
7. Kajutami T. Japanese Research Society for the Study of Gastric Cancer. The general rules for gastric cancer study in Surgery and Patology. Jpn J Surg 1981;11:127–145.
8. Cuschieri A, Weeden S, Fielding J et al. Patient survival after D1 and D2 resections for gastric cancer: long term results of the MRC randomized surgical trials. Br J Cancer 1999;79:1522–1530.
9. Bunt AM, Hermans J, Smit VT et al. Surgical/pathologic stage migration confounds comparisons of gastric cancer survival rates between Japan and Western countries. J Clin Oncol 1995; 13:19–25.
10. Bunt AM, Hermans J, Boon MC et al. Evaluation of the extent of lymphadenectomy in a randomized trials of Western – versus Japanese type surgery in gastric cancer. J Clin Oncol 1994; 12:417–422.
11. Bonekamp JJ, Songun I, Hermans J et al. Randomized comparison of morbidity after D1 and D2 dissection of gastric cancer in 996 Dutch patiens. Lancet 1995;345:745–748.
12. Bonenkamp JJ, Hermans J, Saako M et al. Extend lymph-node dissection for gastric cancer. N Engl J Med 1999;340:908–914.
13. Anebo HJ, Kennedy BJ, Winchester DP et al. Role of splenectomy in gastric cancer surgery: averse effect of elective splenectomy of long-term survival. J Am Coll Surg 1997;185:177–184.
14. Duda M, Skalický P. Maligní onemocnění gastroduodena, standard – www.chirurgie.cz.
15. Huscher CGS, Mingoli A, Sgarzini G, Sansonetti A, Di Paola M et al. Laparoscopic versus open Subtotal Gastrectomy for distal gastric cancer, five-year rsults of a randomized prospective trial, Ann of Surg 2005; 241:232–237.
16. Kitano S, Shiraishi N, Fujii K et al. A randomized controlled trial comparing open vs. laparoscopy-assisted distal gastrectomy for the treatment of early gastric cancer: an interim report. Surgery 2002; 131(suppl):306–311.
17. Yano H, Monden T, Kinuta M et al. The usefulness of laparoskopy assisted distal gastrectomy in comparison with that of open distal gastrectomy for early gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer 2001;4:93–97.
18. Reyes CD, Weber KJ, Gagner M et al. Laparoscopic vs open gastrectomy:a retrospective review. Surg Endosc 2001;15:928–931.
19. Asao T, Hosouchi Y, Nakabayashi T, et al. Laparoscopically assisted total or distal gastrectomy with lymph node dissection for early gastric cancer. Br J Surg 2001;88:128–132.
22. Varela EJ, Hiyashi M, Nguyen T, Sabio A, Wilson SE, Ninh T, Nguyen T. Comparison of laparoscopic and open gastrectomy for gastric cancer, The American J of Surg 2006,192:837–842.
23. National institute for health and clinical excellence, interventional procedures programme, interventional procedure oveview of laparoscopic gastrectomy for cancer, www.nice.org.uk.