1. Bae, SM., Lee, CH., Cho, YL., et al. Two-dimensional gel analysis of protein expression profile in squamous cervical cancer pacients. Gynecol Oncol, 2005, 99, p. 26-35.
2. Delvenne, P., Herman, L., Kholod, N., et al. Role of hormone cofactors in the human papillomavirus induced carcinogenesis of the uterine cervix. Moll Cell Endocrinol, 2007, 264, p. 1-5.
3. Choi, YP., Kang, S., Hong, S., et al. Proteomic analysis of progressive factors in uterine cervical cancer. Proteomics, 2005, 5, p. 1481-1493.
4. Kacerovský, M., Tambor, V., Lenčo, J., Tošner, J. Proteomika a karcinom ovaria. Čes Gynek, 2009, 74, p. 163-170.
5. Lin, YW., Lai, HC., Lin, CY., et al. Plasma proteomic profilig for detecting and differentiating in situ and invasive carcinomas of the uterine cervix. Int J Gynecol Cancer, 2006, 16, p. 1216-1224.
6. Martin, CM., Kehoe, L., Spillane, CO., O’Leary, JJ. Gene discovery in cervical cancer: towards diagnostic and therapuetic biomarkers. Mol Diagn Ther, 2007, 11, p. 277-290.
7. Matos, A., Moutinho, J., Pinto, D., Medeiros, R. The influence of smoking and other cofactors of the time to onset to cervical cancer in a southern European population. Eur J Cancer Prev, 2005, 14, p. 485-491.
8. Ng, G., Winder, D., Muralidhar, B., et al. Gain and overexpression of the oncostatin M receptor occur frequently in cervical squamous cell carcinoma and are associated with averse clinical outcome. J Pathol, 2007, 212, p. 325-334.
9. Nguyen, GK., Nguyen, PH., Husain, M., Husain, EM. Cervical squamous cell carcinoma and its precursor lesions: cytodiagnostic kriteria and pitfalls. Anat Pathol 1996, 1, p. 139-164.
10. Petignat, P., Roy, M. Diagnosis and management of cervical cancer. BMJ, 2007, 335, p. 765-768.
11. Rader, JS., Malone, JP., Gross, J., et al. A unified sample preparation protocol for proteomic and genomic profilig of cervical swabs to identify biomarkers of cervical cancer screening. Protemics Clin Appl, 2008, 2, p. 1-12.
12. Tjalma, WA., Van Waes, TR., Van den Eeden, LE., Bogers, JJ. Role of human papillomavirus in the carcinogenesis of squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the cervix. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol, 2005, 19, p. 469-483.
13. Wong, YF., Cheung, TH., Lo, KWK., et al. Protein profilig of cervical cancer by protein – biochips: proteomic scoring to discriminate cervical cancer from normal cervix. Cancer Letters, 2004, 221, p. 227-234.
14. Zhu, X., Lv, J., Yu, L., et al. Proteomic identification of differentially expressed proteins in squamous cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol, 2009, 112, p. 248-256.