1. International Diabetes Federation «Diabetes atlas, 7th edition». Available at: http://www.diabetesatlas.org/ . Accessed March 31, 2016.
2. Prompers, L., Huijberts, M., Schaper, N., Apelqvist, J., Bakker, K., Edmonds, M., Holstein, P., Jude, E., Jirkovska, A., Mauricio, D., Piaggesi, A., Reike, H., Spraul, M., Van Acker, K., Van Baal, S., Van Merode, F., Uccioli, L., Urbancic, V., Ragnarson Tennvall, G. Resource utilisation and costs associated with the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Prospective data from the Eurodiale Study. Diabetologia, 2008, 51, 10, s. 1826–1834. doi: 10.1007/s00125-008-1089-6. PMID: 18648766.
3. Longobardi, P. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcer. Report on 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine. April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
4. Deliberation of the Emilia Romagna Regional Council of 20 October 2014, number 1673 "Determination of fees for hospital care in public and accredited private structures of the Emilia Romagna Region applicable from 1. 1. 2014" Official Bulletin of the Emilia Romagna Region, Part II, n. 137 of 30 October 2014, page 33 (in Italian).
5. Rice, J. B., Desai, U., Cummings, A. K. G., Birnbaum, H. G., Skornicki, M., Parsons, N. B. “Burden of diabetic foot ulcers for Medicare and private insurers.” Diabetes Care, 2013, p. 651–658.
6. Frykberg, R. G., Zgonis, T., Armstrong, D. G., Driver, V. R., Giurini, J. M., Kravitz, S. R. et al. Diabetic foot disorders. A clinical practice guideline (2006 revision). J. Foot Ankle Surg., 2006;45(Suppl):S1–66.
7. Apelqvist, J., Ragnarson-Tennvall, G., Larsson, J., Persson, U. Long-term costs for foot ulcers in diabetic patients in a multidisciplinary setting. Foot Ankle Int. 1995, 16, 7, p. 388–394.
8. Efrati, S., Hadanny, A. Application of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in stroke. Report on 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine, April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
9. Efrati, S., Hadanny, A. Application of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in traumatic brain injury. Report on 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine. April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
10. Report to Congress on Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States: Steps to Prevent a Serious Public Health Problem. National Center for Injury Prevention and Control., 2003.
11. Vezzani, G., Zanon, V., Manelli, D. et al. Report on Hyperbaric Oxygen in femoral head necrosis. 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine. April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
12. Marroni, A., Cronjé, F. J., Cialoni, D., Pieri, M. Dysbaric Illness and its Treatment. Report on 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine. April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
13. Desola, J. Central retinal artery occlusion. Rational of the application of Hyperbaric Oxygenation. Report on 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine. April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
14. Corso, P., Finkelstein, E., Miller T. Incidence and lifetime costs of injuries in the United States. Injury Prevention 2006 Aug; 12(4): 212–218).
15. Hájek, M., Koliba, M. Hyperbarická oxygenoterapie v léčbě syndromu diabetické nohy. Interní medicína pro praxi, 2011, 13, 4, s. 73–77. ISSN: 1212–7299.
16. Kot, J. European Code of Good Practice for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. In Proceedings of 36th Annual Meeting of the European Underwater and Baromedical Society. 14.–18. September 2010, Istanbul, Turkey.
17. Londahl, M., Katzman, P., Nilsson, A., Hammarlund, Ch. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Facilitates Healing of Chronic Foot Ulcers in Patients With Diabetes. Diabetes Care, 2010, 33, s. 998–1003.
18. Abidia, A., Laden, G., Kuthan, G. et al. The role of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in ischaemic diabetic lower extremity ulcers: a double-blind randomised control trial. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg., 2003, 25, s. 513–518.
19. Cronjé, F. J., Marroni, A., Warriner, R. W. A cost-eff ectiveness of HBO therapy in wound healing. In Marroni, A., Mathieu, D., Wattel, F. (eds): The ECHM collection, Volume 3, Best publishing company. Flagstaff 2005; Section III, Part 2: 417–424.
20. Hailey, D., Jacobs, P., Perry, D. C. et al. Adjunctive Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcer: An Economic Analysis [Technology report no 75]. Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, Ottawa 2007.
21. Arnell, P., Ekre, O., Oscarsson, N. et al. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers and late radiation tissue injuries of the pelvis. Västra Götalandsregionen, Sahlgrenska Universitetssjukhuset, HTA-centre, Göteborg 2012. HTA-rapport 2012: 44.
22. Chow, I., Lemos, E. V., Einarson, T. R. Management and prevention of diabetic foot ulcers and infections: a health economic review. Pharmacoeconomics, 2008, 26, s. 1019–1035.
23. Guo, S., Counte, M. A., Gillespie, K. N., Schmitz, H. Cost-effectiveness of adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of diabetic ulcers. Int. J. Technol. Assess. Health Care, 2003, 19, s. 731–737.
24. Cianci, P., Lueders, H. W., Lee, H. et al. Adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen therapy reduces length of hospitalization in thermal burns. J. Burn Care Rehabil., 1989, 10, s. 432–435.
25. Cianci, P., Williams, C., Lueders, H. et al. Adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of thermal burns. An economic analysis. J. Burn Care Rehabil., 1990, 11, s. 140–143.
26. Germonpre, P. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO) in thermal burns. Report on 10th ECHM Consensus Conference on Hyperbaric Medicine. April 15–16th 2016, Lille.
27. Hingorani, Anil et al. “The management of diabetic foot: A clinical practice guideline by the Society for Vascular Surgery in collaboration with the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Society for Vascular Medicine.” J. Vasc. Surg., 2016, 63, 2, Suppl: 3S–21S. doi: 10.1016/j.jvs.2015.10.003. PMID: 26804367.
28. Rice, J. B., Desai, U., Cummings, A. K. G., Birnbaum, H. G., Skornicki, M., Parsons, N. B. Burden of diabetic foot ulcers for Medicare and private insurers. Diabetes Care, 2013, s. 651–658.
29. Margolis, D., Malay, D. S., Hoffstad, O. J. et al. Economic burden of diabetic foot ulcers and amputation: diabetic foot ulcers. Data Points #3. Rockville, MD, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U. S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, January 2011 (AHRQ Publ. No. 10-EHC009-2-EF).